Watch

Calling Oliviette

THREADID
Apr 9, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022
William & Helen
Apr 9, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison returns home after her meeting with Mariel and the Mother Superior and finds the number for the Prince's ghoul. She dials it slowly and waits for the woman to pick up.

ring ring

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Good evening, Mr. Clarke's office -- this is Olivette," comes the greeting when the line connects.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Madison Wells

PRE

"Good evening, Oliviette. This is Madison Wells. I am calling to schedule an audience with Mr. Clarke at his convienience."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Olivette looked around the sitting room of the Dracul Chapter House, unsure of what her master's plans were... especially considering that thing he had drug into the house. She did know that he was unusually quiet on the way over, though.

"Miss Wells, I'll be sure to pass on your request, although I hope you don't think it too forward of me to suggest it might not be tonight," she replied deferentially.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison checks her watch not realizing how late it already was.

"No, of course not. It is much to late for it to be tonight. It would be very appreciated if you could give him the message. I will make myself available whenever he is ready, and thank you."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yes Miss Wells, I'll let you know, thank you," Olivette replied, waiting to see if there was anything else before hanging up.

Madison Wells

PRE

"I wish you a lovely evening then. Good-bye."

Madison hangs up, waondering how long it would be until her meeting.

Closed Thread