Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Turning to face him, “So welcome to Sacramento, did you have any questions or was Puck able to answer them?” good place to start, ask questions.

“I’m not looking to drag this out, so just some basic questions, what brings you to Sacramento? And if I heard right, please tell me if I didn’t, but you’re not currently with an Order right?” which made things easier.
    Apollo

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo had many questions but he suspected Aurora was not referring to those "I think you have probably heard this a fair few times but I awoke in another city. Quickly realised the people I love would be in danger so decided to move. Boring I know, but here is the twist... I decided I wanted warm so I put a map of California and map of Florida side by side on the wall and threw a dart blindfolded. The nearest bit of civilisation was Sacramento... so..." He smiled at Aurora

"As for my order, sadly I am order-less. I didn't want to join one in the old city because I feared I would grow attached and decide to stay. However, now I am here I am sort of hoping to change that once I get to know a bit more about them all."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A hint of a smirk touches her lips, “More than once, but that’s ok.” It was like that for most Awakened. “Better than being chased from a city.” A wink added, “Well, I’ve been here for, umm, more years than I care to admit. So if you’re ever looking for something to do, I can suggest a variety of things. Same with food places and whatever else.” Wow, how many years had it been?

“Not a problem, totally get it. It’s a huge decision, and not one to be made on a whim, so no arguments from me. Each has representation in Sacramento, and I can direct you to those if you want. But take your time, have some fun!” fun all around, “You won’t find people pressuring you here, and we all kinda watch out for each other, same Order or not.” Which was more than some places.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, I am not in a rush.. mostly taking things as they come. As for restaurant recommendations and things to do that would be great." He paused for a second "But as a fellow Thyrsi, do you have any recommendations for good outdoor spaces? You know if you want to be at one with nature."
    Apollo

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as he spoke, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. At least for now.

“Any special type of restaurant you’d be looking for? I have to say, the city has just about anything you could want. Even things you didn't know you wanted.”

Now that was a topic, she couldn’t offer much help with. She wasn’t the typical Thyrsus and needed outdoor spaces. “Hmmm, good question. There are numerous parks with hiking trails that are really nice, some are a bit more off the beaten path so to speak. So you could find more private, secluded spots if you wanted. There’s Paradise Park, we had a small BBQ there a couple years back to enjoy the weather, so I can recommend that. But I think Guru would have better recommendations than I do.” A shrug, “Never really been an outdoorsy kinda girl.” an apologetic shrug, it was what it was.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"In all honesty I like just about anything as long as it tastes good."
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ll have to give you the address to this Thai place. Looks like a total hole in the wall, but the food is authentic and amazing!” her personal favorite.

“I don’t want to take too much of your time, but Guru asked me to talk with you. Hopefully he’ll be able to meet with you in the next couple days. Maybe we can get a Path meeting together and all get to know each other or something.” There would be three of them now, it could be fun.

“Here’s my number, in case anything comes up or you need help with something.” she would give him her number, plus the address for the thai place.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I love Thai food, Indonesian is great too. A path meeting would be cool, I'd be up for that but if I'm not being too bold... can you tell guru he owes me a pastry." Apollo fished in his pocket for another piece of paper this time it was an empty gum wrapper and wrote down his digits "Here is my number, yeah sorry about the wrapper I really need to get a man bag or something to carry things like paper and a pen"
    Apollo

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh, I don’t think I’ve tried Indonesian yet! Gonna have to add that to the list!” there had to be an Indonesian place in town. Laughing with a shake of her head, “Not too bold at all. I’ll pass that along when I talk with him. Though I do warn you, he is an amazing pastry chef.” True story right there. The wrapper was accepted, “Thanks! And no worries, it’s all good.” Pocketing the wrapper cause her dress did have pockets, “Going to head out, but I’ll give you a call when I touch base with Guru. Or he’ll call, or we’ll both call!” As she leaves, a wave was offered to the rest of the room.

Aurora exits the scene

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo gave Aurora a wave as she left. It took a couple of seconds but the smile quickly morphed into a slightly confused expression Am I acknowledged then or not? Apollo let out a slight, confused sigh and checked his watch. He looked over towards Puck and Moira, flashed them a smile and made his way out.
    Apollo

Closed Thread