Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Very Important Predators: C & J

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Formidable? Interesting choice of words. ​And usually connotes overwhelming power. Conner nods, thinking back to the signature in the guestbook. Conner was no expert in reading penmanship as a way of judging people's characteristics, but perhaps this would be a good reason to pick that up? "Really? This must've been a while back then. The family must've been much bigger back then." Or else more politically savvy.

Vincenzo's watchful silence doesn't shock Conner. He lets the Legate process the conversation. Perhaps the two Lancea vampires would have their own talk after this?

Conner gives Helen a grateful nod.
    "I'd appreciate the help. Maybe after I've looked the place over a bit more to make sure of any safety hazards." Or secrets. He gives her a mock-disapproving look. "Churches exist to educate and edify. And that includes unbelievers; they're just not expected to stay unbelieving." ​He's got to admit, there's something about Helen's ribbing that reminds him of Maeve and her fiery spirit. Though Helen is much more grounded. Much more practical.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"That's a kind offer, Helen. It is good to see."

Jennifer considered Conner's words. "Much bigger? There were a few more kindred than now. Not every Family had equal numbers.

The same as now.
    Do you have plans to entice the Unaligned?"

Jennifer inquired. Dark eyes move among the three.

"It is so good that you are here to help, Mr. Vincenzo. Do I have that correct?"
    Jennifer inquired, sincerely. She wouldn't want to offend. Certainly as the Mekhet and Nosferatu were working so well together.

Oh, that reminded her.
    "Hate to harp on, and do tell me if you'd rather change the subject, Mr. Wells. Shall the Family expect an invitation from your Family?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Ventrue who was a member of dual covenants looked up at being addressed. He glanced to each kindred for a moment.

"I believe that I have heard a Court official at Elysium say that she didn't use specific terms. Or special family specific terms.
    I'm fine with that. I don't want to be insisting on something underserved.

And it is a kind offer, Madame. I have not heard that some take donations from those outside of the faith."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Good thinking ! My poor nails, I'd be inconsolable if something happened to them."

The horror at that thought is about as real as Conner's disapproval. The stuff after that ? That sounds way more like the Lancea she knows. Helen shortly wonders if she should... No, its more fun this way !

"The least I can do really, with the current good relations and everything."

After all, there's friends of hers and there's special friends of hers. So she follows the statement up with an almost shark-like grin and doesn't follow up on educating and edifying.

"Not heard that some take donations from those outside the faith ?"

Nope, she's not really sure what Vincenzo is referring to here.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer chuckled at Helen's comment. It was funny.
    Jennifer glanced at her watch after a few moments when it didn't seem like the gentlemen were about to say something. It was getting to be time to head to one's Haven.

"This was lovely. I certainly hope that we can do this again." Jennifer says pleasantly.
    "Yet it is time to be going."

After a few moments for goodbyes to be exchanged, the Nosferatu stood to depart. She paused in case Helen wanted to travel together to the Necropolis. Jennifer headed out into the night.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer departs the scene.

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner rises as Jennifer departs, then there's a buzz. He pulls out his cell phone and his eyes widen as he looks at the screen. He gives a nod to Vincenzo and Helen. ​"My apologies, I'm afraid I have important business to handle. I'd love to continue these conversations later." The Shadow pays his tab, then departs into the night.

Thanks for the fun Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread