Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard to miss the guy when he peaked his head in. Def worked out.

A hand was raised, “Hello,” she greets, seems this was the day for new faces. Sacramento was in its uptick swing for mages. “I’m Aurora.” The rest would wait.

Looking to Corn, “I only didn’t kill him because we were unclear on just what he was. Yes, he had magic, but we were unable to tell if he truly sought to hurt us or not. And killing, well, it takes a toll.” Her eyes looking away for a moment. She didn’t want to kill again, but she had been tempted, and she didn’t like that.

And then the rest couldn’t wait, he was a Thyrsus. And where was Guru? She had been worried about him lately. She’d have to reach out and make sure everything was ok.

And then her phone buzzed, pulling it out of a pocket, she reads it. It was from Guru, looked like he was very busy and just couldn’t get away and if she could handle the new guy.

She could do that, sent a quick reply saying as much, pocketed the phone and stood. Looking to Winter she offered a smile, “Looks like business calls, excuse me.” Did she have to say that? No. But she respected Winter.

Aurora moves to THIS convo

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

And just like that, a new face appears in the Circle. A very, very big face. Oh shit! How does THAT just sneak in? Belle's honestly in shock for a few precious seconds, so she fails to respond to the newcomer before he's whisked away by Puck and the rest. "Oh! Hi...okay then." Maybe next time.

She looks over to Winter pushing her sheepishness aside with a smile. "With all these new faces showing up, I bet we'll have to schedule some kind of Circle social hour just to put names to faces. Right?" She's more trying to save face, but she can't help but gravitate toward the Guardian as the other Magi filter into their conversation groups.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Nobody seems interested to talk about the Banisher at the time. Oh, well...
    "Those interested in giving a hand - or know more about - the hostile apostate we met a couple months ago, can contact me and we can organize a meeting specifically for this man." Corn said as people went away to discuss and meet the newcomer.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer approached Corn , "As always my man, I have your back. Even though I was not in town when this happened. If a Banisher is around that is not good news for any of us. And if he is just a Mage with Ill intent well that is something we will have to settle once we confront them."
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"So, it seems we've reached a consensus on the Banisher situation. Should we inspect the evidence next?"

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn shrugs as he replies to Winter .
    " Feel free to inspect the evidence. I will happy to assist you if I can. "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal returned from his resting corner to wave goodbye to the gathered Awakened.

"Good talk, see you soon guys."

What a successful morning!
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Eventually this unofficial meeting came to an end.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread