Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Smooooooth

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Once the bartender acknowledged her words she turned back to Neil with a small shrugg, "The owner of the theater is on really good terms with the owner of Avalon. And I've worked at Ballo Della Notte for a while myself so I get a couple perks from the owner knowing me fairly well." Her tone made it seem all so blaise and not important.

And she hadn't really lied. The owner of the theater was on very good terms with the owner of Avalon. That once the bartender saw her VIP card, her usual tab would become 'on the house'. Because after all, the owners she was referring to was herself, Asa and Ishani. She supposed that if Neil ever came to a show, she might have to tell him something, but for now their casual relationship hadn't made it necessary.
    Nice, made me smile

Of course, you've now de-mystified her as the Dancing ATF Agent
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

*laughs*

I'm glad you liked. I liked that the answer is the truth and yet doesn't actually say anything.

Does that mean Italian mob is out the window?

+ Reply to Thread