Watch

Live Music and Drinks!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"Have fun people. It was nice meeting you both here." Corn said to Aurora and Zeromancer .
    If you guys want to make a new thread for icecream, we can close that. Else we can keep chatting before Aurora and Zero leave.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Holding her shot, she nods. While she wasn’t as quick as he was, she still held her own. Putting her glass down, “I’m a bit out of practice.” The taste bringing back memories. Looking to Corn, “Next time you’re up for drinking, you need to have one, tastes like chocolate milk.” Well, sometimes. Laughing, “I didn’t even realize what time it was. Though I’m sure there are still places open, I would hate to keep you out too late.” Her tone teasing. It had been a while since she had this much fun drink, dancing and being social.

Looking at Corn, “I happen to know, and this is secret information, but girls like ice cream when they’ve been drinking.” A sage nod added. “And ice cream in general.” True story right there.

I'm ok with whatever

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer had to agree with Aurora , "Madison is right, who can really say no to Ice Cream." Zeromancer was really enjoying the company Aurora provided and if it meant bringing along Corn and his friends he did not mind at all. "I am sure if you and your friends want to come along, and we can find a late night shop we can all go get a treat to wind down."
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

On Aurora 's suggestion about the icecream he offered a sage-y smile: "I am engaged to that woman for over two years and we were dating for years before that. Don't you think I had to pave my way out of trouble with ice cream bribes in the past?"

Zeromancer 's invitation to include his sleeper friends brought an expression of fear and alarm on Corn's face. "Eh, I prefer to keep the non-bookclub friends away from the bookclub. There is much risk associated." The image of his math professor hitting the shelves behind him, blood oozing from the gunshot flashed in Corn's mind. It had to be done. He thought to himself, pushing the memory down.
    " You know things they don't and they know things you don't. And they do not know there is an entire me that they don't know. If you hear you calling me by the names we use there will be questions with no good answers. "

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of agreement, she knew what she was talking about. “Oh I’m sure we could!” if they wanted to join them. There was no pressure, but it felt like the right thing to do, to offer.

Laughing, a genuine laugh, “Good man!” though she can’t see Corn getting into too much trouble.
    Did part of her think Corn was being a bit too paranoid?

Yes.

But…she also got it. He was one of the few she had met that kept ties to his Sleeper life. Hands held up, “Ok ok, no ice cream for you and your friends. I’ll just simply plan an ice cream social for the next meeting.” Simple as that. Or was that the drinks talking? She wasn’t sure, but it sounded like a good idea right now.

“Need to close out my tab, then I’ll be good to go.”

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer went to close out his tab as well. When he returned he put on his jacket and made sure he had everything on him. He offered a handshake to Corn "It was nice to see you outside of normal business, maybe we can do it again before the baby gets here." Zeromancer then waited un Aurora was done closing out her tab and looked to her to lead the way out so they could be on their way together.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Aurora gets a thumbs up on her suggestion in the loud club. To Zeromancer he says "Aurora suggested icecream social which would be a good idea. As for clubbing, I don't think I will find the opportunity. Maria will rarely be travelling so I will be with my better half. But if the opportunity arises, for sure."

It was nice. Bye folks

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tab paid for, she slips her leather jacket on, "It was fun, nice to see you outside of work." he wasn't that bad to chat with it turned out. Looking to Zero, "Lets see what we can find for ice cream!" she declares, still feeling pretty good from the drinks.

Gonna close it up here! Thanks for the awesome scene!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread