Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

(RE: Tunnel Trek - Looking for Gila)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam made sure to call the zoo ahead of time to make sure there would be someone to receive him. Thankfully it wasn't too late in the day and there were some volunteers available. Said volunteer was an older man named Frank.

"Yeah, sometimes we get some from the wilderness area on the west side of the city. Send in the little guy and we can get it relocated somewhere away from people."

And so Liam made his way over to the zoo, though Circe insisted he stop by the Funderland offices to pick up a trap to carry the lizard in. Otherwise he'd 'need a Gila'. Liam always appreciated Circe's puns, and he did admit that handling reptiles wasn't as easy as handling rodents like Templeton.

Maybe a little Glamour would help out?

2 successes

With the Gila Monster secured in a wire cage normally reserved for raccoons or opossums, Liam shared some of his Glamour with the beast to make sure it wouldn't lash out from hunger. The lizard was docile now, as if its accommodations were just luxury transportation to its next meal and sunning rock. Frank met Liam at the zoo's maintenance entrance, having texted Liam the location. The man was in his 40s or 50s with a colored zoo logo polo and khaki pants. He was also wearing some sturdy black gloves, clearly to protect his hands from the Gila Monster's bite.

"It's like most animals you find in the wild: they're more scared of you than you are of them."
    He carefully moves the lizard to a separate carrier. "Still, they pack a nasty punch. I'm glad nobody was bitten." "Yeah, me too. I've had enough bites for a while." "Really? Where was that?" "On my..." Crap! "Face...nose. I have a pet rat and it bit me in the nose." Frank chuckles. "Well, at least it was a pet rat and not a wild one. No telling where those varmints have been." "Yeah. Thanks for this, I'm glad the little guy's going someplace safe."

Liam turns to leave, but Frank stops him. "Hey, let me know if you have any more of those turn up, will ya? Gila Monsters like cool, underground environments. And there's always the possibility this one left a mate or a nest somewhere close to where you found it." Liam stops, then nods with a friendly smile. "Thanks, I'll do that. Take care!"

The Ogre double-times it back to Funderland, where he hopes to have a chat with his rodent friends about the local Gila Monster population in Under-Funderland. They didn't need dragons of any size hanging out so close to the Freehold.

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Bookkeeping for Glamour spent.