Circe was in a bad mood. Which perfectly fit with her present company.

She didn't know why some people insisted upon doing deals on boats. It made it harder to run if things went bad in her opinion. That and she was holding ice to the side of her head because someone was a terrible boat driver. Then there was her, ahem, rival in the gun running business, Eric. The man had thought to double the work in one night by doing two sales at once on a boat.

Problem was the idiot hadn't planned for the fact that the gangs in question hated each other.

There was a lot of posturing between the two and some drawn weapons now. Rage filled the air with its sweet, burnt scent.

2 successes

And it was a good thing she was Fairest, because she was going to use a LOT of glamour getting out of this. So, she'd better stock up while she could.

"Okay, look boys and girls," she says whilst Eric is taking cover, "Ya both know we're neutral in yer war. And don't belittle yerselves by saying it ain't a war." She points to one group, "Fighters willing ta fight and die fer their cause," then points to the other colorful gang, "Facing off against the same? That's a war. Yer armies may be small but that don't mean ya dont' deserve respect fer fighting."

She tosses the ice pack aside, "And according ta some famous general, armies travel on their stomachs. And stomachs are logistics. Money and guns in yer cases." She spread her arms, "And we take care of the second fer everybody. Now, ya can fight each other all ya want but if either of yer armies happen ta damage our operations, that will interrupt yer supply chain fer the fight. And yer other enemies," Circe pauses before adding, "Don't act like their aren't any, yer all too BAMF ta be beneath notice," that got a few of the glares to soften to worry between the two groups, "Will take advantage of ya being cut off by US fer attacking our operation."

"So, we respect ya fer being the soldiers of the streets, but you return the favor and respect the neutral party. We don't play favorites, we just supply. I mean, ya ain't gonna shoot up the underground hospital because ya see a rival getting stiched up, are ya?" Again, Circe keeps going before they can respond, "Especially not when the surgeon working on ya might not do so good if ya hit a coworker. Also! I know the bomb nut. She likes me."

There were now less glares and more looks of panic. Betty Boom had a reputation. And she did like Circe, the elf gave her desserts at random to ensure that was the case.

Respect
Date Action Roll Result
2022-01-20 06:45:34 Someone rolls 10 to do something insignificant (10 Again) 10, 10, 4, 1, 2, 8, 3, 6, 3, 3, 8, 6 4 successes

Now it was time for the final pitch, "Now, I know I'm talking shit, but ya can't blame me fer what happened tonight. This dumbass," points at the cowering Eric, "Did it. So, just delay yer fight until I ain't here and the Brens ain't pointed at ya by my bosses."

At the questions of the word Bren, the elfin Summer kept going, "Oh it's a British thing. Automated rapid delivery system of objects. Light, easy ta aim, significant storage space fer what is is delivering," she waves hello to her superior and his bodyguards.

There was a plethora of exclamations as the gangs noticed that the upper deck had five figures. Four had bulky vests and two very large guns pointed down at each gang. Leon was glaring at Eric.

"Circ?" She looks up at Leon, "You're getting Eric's cut for this job. You punks gonna do what she respectfully requested?"

Circe set them up with butter, Leon nailed it down with a sledgehammer, leaving her with money if not extra Glamour.