(Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

The next time Quinn Durant arrives at the Nox, she will find a bouquet of Black-Eyed Susans has been delivered for her, along with a letter. The message is contained within two envelopes, the inner bears her full and appropriate title.

Ms. Quinn Durant, Reeve of Sacramento and Priscus of Mekhet,

Please accept these flowers as a token of my esteem. In a certain vocabulary, they represent justice. I offer them to you on the eve of your new appointment. There is justice in your elevation. It is much deserved. And your duty now is to offer justice on behalf of Her Grace, the Prince. It is a task I am confident you will execute with all of the dedication, intelligence, and acumen you exhibit on a nightly basis.

I wanted to assure you that a more substantial gift is forthcoming, one I think you will enjoy. But that will take time. I hope you take some pleasure in this bouquet in the interim. As always, should you require my assistance, you only need call. Congratulations again.

Best,
    Mr. Milton Northbridge, Whip of Ventrue.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled softly at the bouquet. It was beautiful. Perfect specimen of light and darkness. Much like the Shadow herself. She slipped into her office with the flowers and quickly got them into a vase with fresh water, and those flower savor packets to keep them happy longer.

Quinn opened the letter and read it with a slow smile forming on her lips. She wondered what the greater gift was, and thinking back what stuck out the most in Quinn's mind was the moment with one of his herd. Unforgettable that. She didn't have to pretend with Milton.....

She pulled out a piece of parchment from the set Seneschal Jack had given her, and the fountain pen and wrote back a thank you.

Dear Whip Northbridge,

The flowers are beautiful and thoughtful, much as your sentiments you have shared with me. I look forward to working with you closely to ensure to court enjoys as much security as we can all muster together.

Sincerely,

Quinn Durant, Priscus of Mehket, Reeve of Sacramento.

4. Likes Endymion liked this post
Closed Thread