Hedge Patrol IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 14, 2021 : Hedge Patrol III
HP: Urn-ing a cremation
Jun 10, 2022 - Jun 11, 2022
Rotten Roots
Aug 3, 2022 - Nov 8, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

0 Scenes

Sonnie is indeed fast, there and back again quicker then a hobbit could put pen to paper.

A loooot of money is spent, but this way they don't have to run to the Market, get passed the Gates and find the butxher there and...barter. dealing with whatever shenanigans the Market hobs and the the pink collared Lost would enact as they tried to get their (several) pound(s) of flesh.

Its only money and time and running around. Or maybe climbing about.

Either way, the Spring returns with deli meats, prime cuts, and a whole turkey (or two...or three) and places her Bounty for the Blindbirds 6o make off with.

And make off they do.

In a flurry of wings, feathers flying even as their screeching cawing rings throughout the hedgey corridor, quicker then should be possible the meat and the hobs are gone. Leaving Carlos to the Lost.

And thats all folks!
    If you want me to end now let me know, and I'll close this scene, if you want to do something for Carlos first let me know and we can keep going for a bit, but if you want to do something for Carlos but don't want to keep the scene going, Glimpses are always an option, if you want to do something for Carlos. Just let me know what you guys wanna do.

2. Likes , liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

What did she want all this meat for, anyway? "Sex stuff," she replied to the delivery guy before carrying it all away, smirking.

Sonnie was pretty stronk, but even for her all this meat was awkward to carry by herself. Somehow, she managed to get it there. "Okay, Meatoberfest is on! Enjoy!"

She watched the Blindbirds depart with their bounty, her head tilted to one side in curiosity. "Not even a thank you? Rude." Her eyes drifted down to the corpse. "Well, Carlos, you get a funeral, after all. Conga-rats!" The Beast turned to her two companions. "So, we done here?"

I'm good to finish when everyone else is! Thanks for the fun scene!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes , , liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam resists the urge to set his current load down, for fear of exposing Carlos' body to the birds. He was not in the mood to endanger them while they were so close to resolving this matter without bloodshed. Though there was a wee tiny bit that almost wants to try driving the birds away. Not now. Wait until we have the upper hand. Or we don't have to worry about another casualty. Or in this case, a reinforced casualty. As the birds fly off with their bounty, Liam gives Sonnie a nod. "Yeeeees. I think we aaaaaare. Thaaank yooooooou, Soooooonie." The little monkey had heart and stamina. All qualities the Spring Ogre admires.

I'm all for a Glimpse for giving Carlos a burial. Though I think Liam would have to figure out where first

6. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What did ya expect Sonnie? They're boner sucking bird brains. No manners," Circe has her rifle trained upon the birds the whole time as the group leaves in feathers. Circe is still scanning the Thorns, gun ready, just in case. "I ain't got anything else ta do here."

Circe laughs, "And yer welcome fer paying for it. Maybe I should give ya both tips on how ta make money. Apparently I'm better at it." Circe doesn't lower the rifle until they depart from the trod. "I might find some places to hide bodies, but most of those services would be fer disposal without trace. Cremation could help a lot with hiding him, could even give him a funeral in a pet cemetery. Or the Mojave is an option."

Good to go here. Circe could do a Glimpse of Streetwise rolls to find a "cleaner" willing to cremate Carlos if Liam wants more options for burial locations.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

With that the Lost retrace their steps. Realizing, that they hadn't truly ventured far do to the need to help Carlos and the shirking Murder of Hob Birds, the patrol, no one could say was a loss, but one wonders what would lay farther then where the blind bird's had boxed them in...

End Scene!

Circe Origins you can do that streetwise roll glimpse, + your Allies Criminals to help find the Cleaner to help cremate Carlos' remains. If you want you guys can also come together to do a small Scene to set Carlos to rest

9. Likes , Origins liked this post
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread