Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Quinn receives a gift

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, a ghoul lingers where the Mekhet Priscus can be found. He presents a letter sealed with green wax and the seal is of a quill writing upon parchment. There is a gift box presented to the Priscus.

Dear Reeve Quinn Durant, Priscus of the Mekhet,
    I wanted to extend my congratulations to your new appointment. I trust that you shall excel in the position.
    Have you decided how you wish to be addressed henceforth? I hope this gift is recieved as a sign of our continuing allegiance.

Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Inside the elegantly presented gift box wrapped in silver and indigo, was a fine pendant composed of tanzanite. The color matches the hue of an earlier gift.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn wasted no time replying back to Jennifer. A soft smile on the Mehket's face, that turned thoughtful. Oh Jen was right. She had to figure out the titling now. Trust Jen to gently remind her.

Dear Lady Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of Nosferatu, and Notary of the First Estate of Sacramento,

Thank you so much! It's so beautiful! It will match the tennis bracelet brilliantly! I was thinking Reeve Durant for short....and then for formal introduction, Quinn Durant, Priscus of Mehket, Unaligned, Reeve of Sacramento. The unaligned thing is kind of throwing me on mode of address, but hopefully that works! Let me know next we are alone for some correction if you have any thoughts!

Your friend and Ally,

Quinn Durant, Priscus of Mehket, Unaligned, Reeve of Sacramento.

Closed Thread