Worm nods his understanding when it comes to squirrels and cars. Must be a hell of a thing, facing down his truck when you're so small. Still. Stay out of the goddamn street, then.

"You got my word, G: if the Colonel ever needs flowers, you're the man he'll come to." More than anything, Worm's curious to see the place. And to see Gerrit in that context. He can't quite make the pieces fit in his mind.

The Diana business and whatever else is going on between Liam and Gerrit right now is just kind of confusing the Goblin. Maybe it's the fact that his flask is nearly empty? Which reminds him: Worm drains the rest.

"Yeah, the Hollow. Right. Well," he looks at Gerrit, "Ram's gone." He says it flat. His tone is a little sad. But there's fire underneath. A deep, smoldering anger. "He had other priorities, far as I can tell." Worm does not sound sympathetic. Looks back to Liam, "So the Hollow's lost a bit of ground without him around to keep things clear. Still, we've got space. And a little security in place. I'm still trying to figure out next moves on that front."