Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Meeting 01/03/22

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"We shall have another Family meeting in May." Jennifer agreed.
    She appreciated the different viewpoints of the assembled family as they shared their opinions. Her dark eyes tick to each speaker, indicating that she is attentive.
    "I would like someone to make themselves approachable in the event that the Mekhet Clan does offer to host us to build on our alliance."

She knew that the coming month was going to be quite busy due to the new Invictus who would likely seek out a lesson from her. Perhaps someone would be pleased to take on the responsibility.
    Jennifer continues. "It does bear consideration to get to know others in the Domain."

Her eyes tick to Bellemy. That would be something to remember. Ostracizing or offending other Clans would not help the Clan flourish. Her eyes move over the others to see if anyone else has a word on that topic.
    "You suggest the Ventrue." A statement, drawing out any further ideas as to why. She did note that her Grace, the duchess Twist, Priscus of the Daeva and Archon was not mentioned. Perhaps due to her other clan mate being too quiet to be noticed or perhaps has departed the city.

As she looks among the group, she asks. "Do you know that someone has noticed our agreement with the Mekhet?"

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip nods when Jennifer sets the month for the next meeting. It's an acceptable timeframe to him.

Then she mentions her next request and he speaks. "Any of the Mekhet are welcome to approach me. I believe I've individually given all of them a way to contact me should they need to. I have to concur with Bellemy, though. Not only would it fall more within social graces for the Mekhet family to host us before being asked back, but ostracizing a family like the Ventrue would be a mistake. Seneschal Jack, Priscus of the Ventrue, has his hand in the inner workings of the domain, and I'm entirely certain that Mr. Northbridge would have his own ways of making our Requiems his own special kind of hell should he decide that we've snubbed his family."
    He shrugs slightly. "Sometimes the politics of it is just as much about what they can do to us as what they can do for us."

The final question makes him think. "I don't believe I've heard talk about us meeting with the Mekhet from anyone."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

4. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush !
     Blush !, 

NOS
    PRE

"So would the Prince and Miss Wood, I guess. As soon as we start thinking of it like that, we might as well declare open house."

Helen doesn't have much of an opinion on who should be next. As she said, others before Mekhet, the details aren't too important, after all, according to her little superficial headcount, the other clans are roughly the same size. Daeva is the first exception that comes to mind. Not because she finds Wei Lin annoying at times, she can deal with that, but as always, she isn't too comfortable thinking about the Priscus of said group. She's not too sure if she'd know how to somehow relate to that person.

Or if she even wants to.

"No, sure didn't. Who was that ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy listened to the others. When it was again appropriate the haunt answered. "I have not seen anyone who appears to be suspicious of an alliance. It would be best to operate under the assumption that someone has at least guessed even if they don't know details. I did not select the Venture as a candidate clan by accident. Our cousin speaks true about most of the premise for wanting the venture. Those are valid reasons. My main interest is in the Seneschal himself. While the Archon holds a more prominent position in regards to the prince than he himself, I feel that asking Her first might be interpreted as going over his head. If we invited the Prince herself we would not have that same perception but it may also appear like sucking up, which may make us seem weak. "

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gives a small nod to Connor. "I appreciate that, Whip O'Brien. His own special kind of hell?" Yes, she could envision that quite well.
    A glance to Helen. Jennifer tilts her head slightly as she looks to Bellemy.

"I am glad that we have not offended any Family. I have suggested a visit to her Grace, the Prince Alessandra Antinori, in the past before we hosted the Mekhet. I shall put a notice in the noticeboard to alert anyone of the date should that come together."

It was entirely possible that someone might not wish to be in a more private conversation with the Prince.

"Very sound reasoning, Bellemy. Impressive." A small, appreciative nod to her. "I shall reach out to the Seneschal." A glance around the room.

"Does anyone have something else to bring to attention before we adjourn?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A nod is returned to Jennifer, to show that he is aware of her acknowledgement, but the Whip stays silent otherwise. What needed to be said has been said; the rest is either redundant or can wait for another time. His emerald eyes look between the other present as he waits for someone to speak or for them to be dismissed.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush !
     Blush !, 

NOS
    PRE

And there it is again, the whole 'How do we line up people to offend only those whose wrath we can afford ?' bullshit that likes to give her headaches. Necessary sometimes ? Yes, but still, it's not a way of thinking she particularly likes. Funny how most of the folks the others were afraid of snubbing were Invictus, but then, they're talking about folks who give people kicks to the ribs for petty grammatical stuffs just to make sure everyone knows they say what goes. Or just because they're really insecure. Meh, whatever. It is what it is. Same with the non-answer regarding her question. The bit with the prince is pretty good to know, though...

"Nope, nothing here, really."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy heard the silence of the others and added "I have nothing further." The haunt waited for the obligatory dismissal.

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"This was a very productive meeting. Connor will remain receptive for the Mekhet to reciprocate hosting a gathering. I," A hand placed on her chest. "- shall reach out to Seneschal Jack this month about a meeting between the Nosferatu and Ventrue. Thank you all for coming. I would say be well until I see you again," A smile. "- yet I shall see you often as we pass one another in the halls. Be well, Nosferatu."

The meeting was adjourned and the four carried on with their night.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread