Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Within an upscale hotel, Jennifer is lounging on a love seat within the lounge in front of the elevator. The brunette is reading what appears to be an antique book. Jennifer is wearing a modest gown in black. Jennifer had adapted her style a bit to blend in upon moving through the lobby below. It was tailored to touch her ankles. A unique and antique scarf has been elaborately pinned to hide the left side of her neck and quite a bit of shoulder.

Her jewelry had been custom made on a longer chain to be shown underneath her scarf. Bellemy might recognize it as a gift from Whip Connor O'Brien, if she had recieved a similiar gift from the Nosferatu gentleman.
    Her skin has a healthy, living glow - a Blush.
    The penthouse has been reserved, the door standing open down the hall. It is clear that preparations have been made as the penthouse furniture has been adjusted for the meeting. There are four fine armchairs arrranged so that no one's back is to the door. The chairs are arranged a comfortable distance from one another for speaking. The overhead lights are off. A few soft electric lights are set in a bowl of soothing, smooth grey rocks. These light arrangements are set at the end tables, providing enough light to see comfortably.

A dark-haired young man, in an expensive grey suit, waits by the elevator. He stands ready to intercept any mortals who may catch a glimpse of the Kindred gathering tonight.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Book keeping
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy stepped out of a limousine at the front of the hotel. The creature stood for a moment allowing all of the humans to gawk. It was inevitable for one such as Bellemy, the blood curse ensured that the Nosferatu would draw eyes no matter the setting. Usually the haunt would embrace the curse. Play into the fear and revulsion of such an unsettling appearance by dressing as an outcast obscured in tulle and shadows.

The nature of todays meeting was such that a different approach was required so Bellemy wore the white of a bride. Satin and silks covered the monster from head to toe and a sheer veil hid any prominent details of Bellemy's face. Instead of looks of Horror and disgust Bellemy was greeted with smiles and wonderment. Where once people would call out curses and barbs today it was congratulations and well wishes.

Bellemy hated it all.

But the disguise was effective and the predator hid in plain sight among the sheep. Bellemy moved through the lobby toward the lounge. The haunt spied Jennifer sitting in a chair and moved toward the priscus. When the Haunt was close enough Bellemy spoke.
    "Hello cousin, I do hope I am not late. It is so very nice to see you." Bellemy gave Jennifer a bow from the neck as a sign of respect but chose not to call her by title lest uninitiated ears be listening. The haunt would not like the first meeting with the Prince to start with a breech of the masquerade.

"Oh is that necklace from Connor? I am wearing mine as well under all this Taffeta." Bellemy said conversationally. "It looks very nice, you wear it well. I had asked Connor if there was a hidden meaning to it and he assured me there was not but I still find myself wondering if by presenting it to the public I am announcing myself as his vassal or some nonsense. I assume you would never stand for that so seeing you display it brings me comfort."
    Last edited by Bellemy; Jan 2nd, 2022 at 09:39 PM.  Reason for Edit: bookkeeping

Curse: See Minisheet

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The invitation had been unexpected, but she found herself looking forward to it. Having already decided she needed to get to know Bellemy better, this was a win win evening.

A sleek black Aston Martin pulled up, and an intimidating man stepped out of the driver’s side, walking around the car. Opening the door, an inked leg appears, followed by the rest of the Savage. A tailored and expensive looking red coat was worn over a black fitted leather skirt and black silk blouse. Long hair hung down her back, and her skin had a healthy glow to it. Though still pale, it was warm with stolen life. She leans over and says something to Gabriel, who nods and proceeds to get back into the car and drive away. He was on standby, and would not be far.

Looks were given to the Italian as she entered. Rather it be her numerous tattoos, people having recognized the heavily inked Mafia queen, or maybe it was simply the beauty of the raven-haired Savage. Whatever it was, it didn’t matter or phase her.

Making her way to the seating area, having spotted Jennifer and Bellemy, her heels, and Beast, announced her presence.

A smile spread across her lips as she walked up with purpose, “Good evening.” Greeted the Italian, dark eyes moving from one Haunt to another. Her Beast quiet in her mind, not sensing the Beast of the others. It was pleasant.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The lounge that Jennifer waits is at the top of the penthouse elevator, and she glances up as the elevator door ping announces Bellemy’s arrival. The lady rose smoothly, a lady like presence exuding from the Nosferatu.
    Jennifer gives the white clad Kindred a nod befitting her standing in Kindred society.

The elevator ding announces another arrival.
    Jennifer gave Alessandra a deep nod of respect, yet erroring on the side of caution if there were unseen watchers. The Masquerade must be protected.

"Good evening, Sofia." A necessary adaption, although it chafed in its informality. "Thank you for coming."

Brown eyes look over Bellemy’s attire appreciatively.
    “Good evening, cousin. I am glad to see you. May I say, you look quite a vision.” Jennifer states in her Cursed voice.
    “Gift giving is a bit of a tradition for our club.” Jennifer states to Bellemy, a finger trailing on her own necklace. A slow, measured movement. “A gift states that the gift giver believes the recipient is worthy of notice.” She lowers her hand, her eyes glancing to the area Bellemy had indicated before meeting Bellemy’s eyes. “There are some Tradition surrounding the giving, as you expect with any club that has some age to it. I display it to show that I am comfortable being associated with Mr. O’Brien.
    Mr. Heinrich had given me a gift. Some time ago, I wore it to the fundraiser to show solidarity with him.”

A look to include the Prince.
    "I believe we would have a pleasant conversation this evening. Would you mind joining me in the Penthouse?"

Jennifer moved with lady - like confidence, yet adhering to precedence.
    The Prince would proceed into the room and take the first seat.
    The ghoul of the Nosferatu led the way, tending to the door and hanging any coats, accessories or bags that the guests had brought.

Jennifer had undertaken preparations for the meeting. The furniture has been rearranged, the small dining table removed. There are four fine armchairs arranged so that no one's back is to the door. The chairs are arranged a comfortable distance from one another for speaking, and offering more than one seating arrangement. The overhead lights are off. A few soft electric lights are set in a bowl of soothing, smooth grey rocks. These light arrangements are set at the end tables, providing enough light to see comfortably.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

At the prince's arrival Bellemy stiffened. Thankful for the choice in obscuring clothing to hide the pang of fear that shot through the creature. The beast howled at the proximity of the deadly beauty, Bellemy's beast drew near to frenzy. Thoughts of blissful oblivion at the hands of the graceful and powerful predator floated through Bellemy's subconscious. With great effort Bellemy managed to soothe the irrational thoughts of suicide by prince.

Carefully the haunt bowed at the neck in deference to the Italian woman. Taking the priscus' que Bellemy replied to Alessandra's greeting with politeness. "Well met.” there was a pause where hung an unsaid “Your Grace.” The haunt was cautious not to overstep the invisible boundaries of status.

Bellemy nodded at Jennifer's explanation of Connor's intent. I expected something like that pleasantly the haunt replied "Excellent. They really are quite lovely pieces and the color brings out my eyes." Maybe it was a bad joke but Bellemy had to either break the tension or run away screaming.

Jennifer asked to move to a better location Bellemy followed obediently. The haunt allowed the two women to lead. Naturally taking a position of subservience behind them.

When they arrived at the area that was obviously decorated to Jennifer's standard, Bellemy continued to stand, etiquette demanded that those of higher status be seated first. Some rules continued even unto kindred life. Bellemy did make one concession to the increased privacy by lifting the veil off the creature's face.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Jennifer, “Thank you for the invitation.” Not many offered them.

With direction given, the Savage will move into the penthouse. Taking just a moment to quickly sweep the area and note the furnishings. Would the Italian be a bit on edge? Maybe.

The jacket was removed and handed to the ghoul with a nod of her head.

Seeing the chairs, she chooses one near the door. Though she knew if this was an ambush, she liked her odds better than theirs. Lowering herself onto the chair, her heavily inked legs were crossed as she leaned back to observe.

It was always unnerving to be in the presence of a Haunt with a visible Curse. But years upon years had taught her not to stare, and not to act like anything was amiss. Even it was unsettling and had an aura of inappropriateness.

“As you heard, Priscus Hazelton referred to me by Kine name, Sofia. You are welcome to, within these walls, as well if you like.” A gesture. But she wouldn’t force it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy nodded in deference to the prince. While the beast struggled though a myriad of emotion, externally the haunt relied on the formal practices of the past. Years of training in etiquette and poise shielded the cockscomb's inner turmoil and allowed the creature to pull in a breath to respond. "As you say, Sofia. I am honored to meet you in person."

Bellemy waited until Jennifer had found a seat before perching straight-backed on one of the empty chairs. The haunt gave a furtive look to the Priscus as if to say "what am I doing here?" before returning attention to the imposing figure of the prince. When in doubt, compliment. "Sofia, May I offer my most sincerest thanks to you for allowing one such as myself to dwell within your. there was a brief pause as Bellemy looked for the right word before settling on "Proximity. I do hope I am found worthy of the most kind treatment I have received since my arrival."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glides in confidently. A glance to her ghoul, and he secures the door, shutting it firmly. Now there was some measure of privacy.
    "Thank you for meeting with us." She respectfully inclined her head and upper body to the Prince, now protected from passing eyes.

The Priscus claimed her seat. She keeps her scarf firmly pinned in place, for she would never truly trust a location not wholly her own.

Brown eyes meet Bellemy's and Jennifer read a look there. Yet did she interpret correctly? Kindred were so much fun to socialize with, some training normal human cues out of their body language. Some socializing with Kine to keep their humanity held close. Some, like herself, who attempted to do both.

"Yes, Whip O'Brien has good taste." She replied to Bellemy.

She is comfortable with the quiet. Both ladies have spoken and need a moment to respond to one another.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to say, that was a first. Most aren’t ‘honored’ to meet her in person.

“If you don’t mind the question, how would you like to referred to?” she’d heard some use different gender roles with the Haunt, but which did the Haunt prefer?

Had Bellemy been mistreated in the past for their Curse? It wouldn’t be unheard of, and Alice had told her stories of such treatment.

A gentle smile, “You are most welcome. And you have done nothing to deserve any other treatment.” Replies the Savage, “I like to see others treated with respect until they have done something to change that.” Despite Clan or Curse, respect was given.

“Tell me a little more about yourself.” Putting the ball back in their Court. But her question was genuine. They may have a dreadful presence about them, but they were still interesting.

Looking to Jennifer, “I was happy to receive the invitation, not many find my company enjoyable.” A small smirk.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread