Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2112) Adjusting Opinions

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip gave a nod of affirmation that quickly evolved into another bow as he approached into conversation distance. "Thank you, your Grace. I must admit that I have no other agenda than attempting to speak with you more outside of Kine society; if that is acceptable, of course, your Grace."

As he approached his beast gave him pause for a moment; he was approaching one of the few Kindred in the domain he actually feared, and he was sure that if it wasn't obvious before it was for a brief instant in his eyes. Still he forged on, replacing the look of fear with a pleasant, practiced smile. "How have your evenings been, your Grace? And how is the Torino treating you?"

Continued from (2112) Eternal Court...
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

No other agenda? The Savage found that hard to believe, but she was game. If it was unacceptable, certainly she would let him know.

Her Beast paced, not finding another to react to, but still on edge, the hair on the back of her neck standing. Cain, for his part, watched the Haunt.

Small talk, ok.

“It’s a busy time of the year for me, but it’s been well.” End of the year paperwork and all that. “The Torino is fine, currently tucked away as I use it more in the warmer months.” It just felt like a summer car to her.

“And how about yourself?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The haunt nods along as the Prince answers his questions, cursing himself mentally all the while. It wasn't intelligent to approach the Prince without a plan. "My nights have been... busy... to say the least, but also well. I find myself feeling the same about the Challenger, I've been looking into a new vehicle for the winter, though I'm not entirely sure what I want. I'm leaning toward something new."

He scanned the crowd quickly before turning his attention back toward the Prince. "Last month's themed court seemed to go over well. Seeing everyone in 20's attire brought back some memories at least."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

To say small talk was not her strong suit would be an understatement. But she could try.

“Oh? Not your ideal car for the colder months?” she just liked having options. “I went with new for the second vehicle. Could possibly go for new when I look into a third.” A girl needed options, and she needed a more, rugged, means of transportation. "Any car you have your eyes on?"

Dark eyes look over the Court as well, “Themes are always well received, everyone enjoying the chance to step out of themselves so to speak.” There would be more, Jacque had done an excellent job. “All good I hope.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt Whip gives a shake of his head at the Prince's question. "Partly that, partly the lack of utility. I've been looking into an SUV for utility. Perhaps a Tesla Model X to flaunt a small bit of wealth. I don't necessarily want to purchase anything that I would be exceptionally hurt if something happened to it." He shrugs a bit. "I could go more expensive... but there are better, less depreciating ways to flaunt one's wealth if they so choose."

Connor nods at Ale's assessment of themed courts. From what he's seen, she isn't wrong. "The '20s were an interesting time in my Danse. With prohibition in full effect, I spent a lot of time in speakeasies, looking for easy meals. I fell in love with Jazz and spent far too much money collecting records because of it. I'm not sure if you've spent much time listening to freestyle Jazz, but there's something about the order they find in the random melodies that I find captivating. And it can never be played the same way twice; we can figure out the notes and the beats and put it on paper... but it's always missing the heart the second time." A faint smile paints his face, and if he could blush he would be as he realizes he'd gone off on a slight tangent.

So sorry for the wait, it's been a hectic couple of weeks.
    The Vanishing:

Closed Thread