Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
PrP Tunnel Trek

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam holds the unconscious, bleeding reptile in his hand...

1 success

The squat, bloody face of the reptile brings Liam back to the broken corpse of Chef Branchel. The fight had been fierce, short, and final. But here, the Ogre had the opportunity to show mercy. Even if it is just a dumb lizard.

1 success

Liam holds the critter by the back of its neck, just in case it wakes up and decides that the treant's grip isn't a good place to be. "It's a Gila Monster. They're venomous and tend to hunt smaller reptiles and mammals for food. That's probably why it's down here." He looks between the Monarchs, eager to hear their word. "I don't think it'll be safe to keep it here. Do you guys know where these things can be relocated?"

Guessing this breaks us out of combat speed for the moment. My apologies if not.

Equipment: Battery-Powered Lamp; First-Aid Kit; Protein Bars (6); Canteen (water; 2); Backpack; 2-3 Goblin Fruits; Smart Phone; Shovel
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    Combat ends as the Gila Monster is incapacitated and secured in Liam's arms. Anyone can finish it off quite easily right now. It isn't bleeding out, but that could mean it will recover in a timely manner.

Circe:
    "Are ya trying ta become the Beastmaster Liam?" She questions him as she spins the pistol back to a normal grip, "Cause yer getting quite the collection. Maybe go fer a riding tiger next?"

As for relocation concerns, this makes her eyes narrow and her ears flatten: "Well," her tone goes from faux happy to deadpan, "There is the zoo right next door ta Funderland." Circe is scanning the room for more lizards of gore. "Collect a few gored rats, say we found it eating 'em in Funderland's storage areas. Let them handle it."

Alternatively? "Or like, lizards are from the deserts ain't they?" She eyes the lizard briefly, "I may do work in the desert sometimes, but I ain't carrying that thing with me ta the sands." Circe's eyes focus upon Liam, "That's on ya ta hold the poisonous, angry lizard, if ya just want ta let it loose. We should probably tie it up or something if we ain't making soup."

She looks to Seraphina after this, "You okay Sera? Did it bite ya? We need ta call Poison Control Center?" The worry is obvious in Circe's tone. If it had hurt Seraphina, Liam would be hard pressed to protect his newest minion/pet from Summer's wrath.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires watch Liam pick up the lizard as she puts her dagger away. Not that she had been successful with it. Time for more training.

Then her eyebrows shot up, “Venomous?!” looking down at her bootless translucent foot. Reaching down, she touches her foot, feeling for any broken skin, “Think I’m good though.” A nervous chuckle, “Which is good cause I can’t heal myself of that.” Which sucked.

Shrugging, “I would say maybe a zoo?” that was the only idea she could come up with.

Then nodding as Circe mentioned the zoo as well, “There you go! Bet they would at least know where to take it in case, they don’t house them. And you don’t want a new pet Liam.” A smirk touching her lips.

“Think I’m good. Though I probably have to get some new boots,” shrugging, “which is fine.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam is thankful that the Monarchs aren't looking for blood, and especially thankful that Sera wasn't bitten by the gila monster. Even if he preferred to avoid a fight, he wouldn't tolerate a threat to his friends. "At the very least I think relocating it is a good idea. The folks at the zoo probably have the equipment to transport it somewhere safe." Speaking of...Liam wasn't in the habit of carrying rope. "We could store it in the wheelbarrow. I'll throw my shirt over it to keep it from biting, and I'll make sure it doesn't try to climb out. Once we're done here, I'll get it to the zoo as best I can." He looks between Sera and Circe, hoping they'll agree.
    Equipment: Battery-Powered Lamp; First-Aid Kit; Protein Bars (6); Canteen (water; 2); Backpack; 2-3 Goblin Fruits; Smart Phone; Shovel
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    The Lost seem to have forgotten that someone put a tarp in the wheel barrel. That is something they could easily use to wrap the Gila Monster like a Christmas present. This would also have the advantage of staunching the handful of bleeding wounds.

Circe:
    Circe points to the object that somebody had added to the wheel barrel, "Fine Liam. Or ya could use the canvas. Then ta the zoo with it."

Circe helps Liam to ensure that the Gila Monster is well tied up in the canvas tarp to ensure it can't get loose.

2 successes

"Glad ta hear Sera. Gonna be sticking ta steel toed or combat boots myself from now on," she admits openly. Circe wasn't liking the idea of things biting her. And the silicon suits were hot. "Right then, let's go a lil' further shall we? Though if we find another new animal," she looks at Liam, "I'm gonna just come down her with the shotgun."

Circe would even go so far as to permute the famed Snakes on a Plane quote for that. Rats were enough in the tunnels, Circe didn't feel they needed there to be a whole ecosystem down here!

Narration:

With the lizard secured, the uninjured Lost proceed along the tunnel to find a four way junction! The West and East are in shadow, West smelling moldy and damp. The North? White painted stone is visible from their lights, less then fifty feet from the cross junction. The end of a north tunnel. Not a room, just a wall ending covered in a lot of white paint. There are also rats squeaking around the base of the white wall, plenty of holes for them to crawl through. A pair of rusted candelabras are still stuck to the white wall, empty mirror frames upon their back, such a combination is a low tech way to throw off much illumination.

ooc: We are over a week past time. Did we want to call it or keep going to another tunnel?

On Circe

Wheel barrel
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Slight Correction BoxingUnicorn / Liam , Orianna / Seraphina . We are over a week past time so the thread needs closing. Do you folks wish to have the Lost retreat with their zoo delivery to return later, or start a new thread at the cross junction? Feel free to contact via message, in this thread, or OOC thread with your preferences, please and thank you.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She nods in agreement to what Liam offers. Worked for her.

Speaking of her boot, “Anyone see my boot?” glancing at the ground. “No biggie if not, I’m not opposed to wining it with only one.” A pause, “Or none.” Whatever. “I’ll be looking into a better pair later. Something to goes up the calves as well.” Really protect her from things that bite. Cause that shit was rude.

Walking, she keeps her eyes open for psycho lizards now. Add that to the list of things she didn’t expect to find in the tunnels.

I'm ok with them retreating with the lizard, regrouping and heading back in Loving these scenes!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Narration:
    The Gila Monster within the wheel barrel is awake and restless. It may be best to get it out and to the authorities before it eventually escape the tarp. The Lost withdraw to do just that.

End scene, fantastic work Boxing Unicorn and Orianna. Part 2 coming soon to a forum near you. After the Intermission

14. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread