(girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Emily goes to the Farm)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The long dirt driveway was lit with blue twinkle lights. At the top of the driveway was the parking area. To the left there was the Gazebo then the forest. The Gazebo had white lights and fresh green garland decorating it. Then the horse stables with a path running up the side to the flower gardens. The path was lit with little solar butterfly lights stuck in the ground. Next to the Stables were the green houses both lit up with multicolored lights. The chicken coop had some soft purple lights around the roof line. The rock garden in front of the tiny house had a Santa's sleigh in it. The porch of the house had white lights and green garland, the door had a green wreath with red berries.

The door had a sign: Ring bell. Next to the sign was a doorbell in the shape of the knocker in the Christmas Carol. When pushed it played sugar plume fairies.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pulled up less than an hour after dusk. It was hard, getting away from work that quickly, but she had learned who she could trust and who she couldn't to keep things running smoothly in her absence.

Mable had been so busy that it had been getting hard to see her. As the nights pulle dout the had been hoping for more time toigether, but it hadn't fallen that way. They both knew they lived dangerous lives, but it was hard, having to put their "secret" lives first so often.

But tonight.... tonight they were going to catch up. Big time. She had been waiting for tonight and wasn;t in the mood to wait much longer. Em was in a big coat that went to her knees to stave off the cold winter nights, and big boots that went up under it.. She rang the bell and let herself in.

"Mabs? Babe? It's me," she called out. "Where are you?"

She began pulling pff the coat. It was much warmer in here than out there.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable cam running up from the underground bedroom. She jumped on Em and gave her a big hug and kiss.

"I have missed you so much." Mable then stepped back and took Em's coat. she hung it up is a decorated armoire that matched the guest bed cupboard.

Mable was dressed in a black flowy pants and black top set. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun.

"Come on in," Mable gestured towards the over stuffed couch that had a soft blanket draped over the back and fluffy pillows to help make guests comfy. She went over to her little counter area. "Do you want tea, cocoa, coffee, water, soda, or a beer?" She looked in the tiny fridge and had made sure there were plenty of beers there. "I also have cheese and crackers. And deviled eggs. Oh and egg nog."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily holds Mable tight, enjoying the embrace. She didn't let her go at first, her heart hammering. "Me too. You've been so busy. Isn't there someone else that can handle things for a while?" It wasn't an accusation - she kissed her girlfriend gently. They both had busy night-lives.

The werewolf followed Mable around the room, moving up behind to wrap her arms around Mable again. "I'm good," she replied softly sniffing her hair and kissing the Gangrel on the shoulder. "I'm just glad we finally get an evening off together." She pulled the hug a little tighter. "Can I ask what's been taking all the time? Is it anything I can help with?" It probably wasn't, but she would ask anyway. A werewolf trying to solve a Vampire's problems sounded like asking for trouble.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Let's sit." She said to Emily. And she plopped down on the couch hitting a button that played some soft Christmas music. "After we catch up I thought maybe we could watch some Christmas movies. I have to admit, I have been watching sappy silly ones where people find love during the holidays." She laughs at herself. "But I have all the Die Hard movies for us."

"Ok so. The first thing I have been busy with is the life coachy thing. It kinda fits into my pagan beliefs and I am a group leader now. I did have a new recruit but like so many others he left town. Anyway this has kept me busy getting things set-up."

She takes a breath. "And loss. I have had a lot of loss in the past few weeks. Two of my clan members have left town. They are like family. We watch out for each other and one was a very good friend. So I guess I've been a little depressed."

"Then the boss vampire came to visit me. It was a big deal and really cool. We had a great talk. As I said before, I am a bit different from the others. I look at things from a different angle. Anyway, the boss is starting to accept me for who I am as long as I obey the rules."

Mable sat for a second thinking, "Ummm then I am working my regular job, running the farm, and trying to help keep things safe for my kind here in Sacramento. Kinda like you keeping the spirits at bay, I am helping hunt down rule breakers. And I have been studying some books about myths that are true. Like about werewolves." She grinned. "Did you know werewolves are here and that they are our enemy?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily continued to follow Mable around the room like a puppy, curling up on the couch next to her. She spend a little time sniffing the cloths and the material before settling to rest against the vampire. "Movies sounds good. You smell nice." She nuzzled into Mable's side, listening to her talk.

"That's great! Go you!"
    she murmured. BU tthen the bad news. "Oh kitten, I'm sorry." She sat back up and put her arm around her. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have come over, kept you company."

The tired brain still made a note. "Boss Vampire huh? Is he scary? Cuz, like, I don't want them to do anything to you."

There's a small frown. "That sounds dangerous. You promise you're staying safe?" Vampire of no, the mechanic didn't know all the tricks Vamps could do to take a kicking and keep on ticking. Emily smiles. "Is that so? Doesn't sound that true to me, unless people get in out way or steal our girlfriends. then we tend to get cranky."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I smell good?" Mable tried sniffing herself. "Well I don't smell like the chickens or horse poop, so that's good."

"I'm sorry, I should have told you but I don't know....I was struggling and needed to find my way out of the dark head space."

"Things are tolerable now. I have value, others are starting to see it too. It's all good. Helps that I am a pretty dangerous vampire. You are crazy. " Mable giggled. "You get cranky? naaaaa." She kissed Emily and twirled a little bit of blue hair around her finger.

"So, tell me what's going on with you?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The nose never lies," Emily mumbles, wrapping arms around Mable's leg.

There's a light batting of the leg with the hand. "I'm your girlfriend, silly. That kinda goes with the territory. Not having to find your way out of dark places alone. You'd do the same for me. I want to be here for you. I was worried you were just... keeping me out."

There's a small frown. "I keep forgetting that. You don't look or smell dangerous. I mean, sure, you can be rough but you know I like that in a partner." She pouts, sticking her tongue out in protest. "Yeah, yeah. 'Ooh I'm an undead creature of the night and I don't have to deal with periods any more'. Most of the time I love being a werewolf but that's one thing I do admit I'm jealous of." The Ithaeur makes a sound of appreciation as Mable curls her hair, exposing her head and neck for the scritches.

"Mmmm.... well, there's been issues getting parts for the Mustang restoration, so your friend is gonna be waiting even longer than she already has. Pisses me off. The Spider-spirits are getting uppity again. Might have to take the gang and kick them over a bit. Tiring, bloody, but nothing I can't handle. I'm just looking forward to a Christmas cuddled up with you." Eyes narrow playfully. "Heyyy.... Stop changing the topic and distracting me with scritches. Are you staying safe? Dangerous Vampire or no, I'm going to worry. Just like you do, and I fix broken bones in a few hours."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives scritches to her girlfriend and smiles. "Do you wanna play fetch...I mean catch too?" She teases. Then she slowly runs her tongue over Em's neck and ear. She gives a soft moan as she feels and can almost taste the blood thumping in the neck.

"Ew, spider spirits? No thank you. But seriously I am staying safe. My sacred grove was attacked. That makes me super sad. But I was working with a great group and we stopped them, saved some animals... but the baddie got away. My fault. I decided to show mercy as opposed to badass walloping. It shocked some of the people but the boss was pleased that I stayed in control and tried to work it out a different way."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf moans happily, breath quickening. "Rather play a different game...." nails scratch at Mable's legs.

"Mmm, yeah, they suck. And I had noticed. I still wander around the farm from time to time. Helps keep other predators away." Emily frowns. "Vampires not big on mercy, huh? Why were people attaching your grove? Do I need to kick some asses for my baby?" SHe rubbed her head against Mable's chest

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread