Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 24 of 29 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last

Sorry for the delay - I am open for anything as Nevermore. Still sort of working my way into his brain.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I can see Aurora helping Apollo with The Road to Hell II. Was going to throw her name in for the Banisher, but that seems full

3. Likes Aeolus liked this post

So by putting Nevermore to the Dead Giveaway and Aurora to the Road to Hell things are filled up for the moment - if people have no objections.

Also, to kickstart that discussion here's how I'll start the respective plots if nobody voices a different wish/suggestion (again, I'm down to go however you want):
    Aurora Apollo : Having told Aurora about what he had learned, the two Shamans visit another meeting at the community center. If they want we can fast forward most of the meeting until they start the 'special' offer and go from there.
    Belle Corn Phoenyx : Belle provided Phoenyx and Corn with whatever information she could gather and the three Mages decide to drop by the property/tomb of the late Mage. Maybe they'll find more clues, maybe they'll strike gold.
    Puck Nevermore Zeromancer : I'd split the beginning of this in two scenes - both in an attempt to break down plots into smaller parts and to play more into the respective strengths. The Mages heard of something fishing going on and decided to investigate. Puck is digging socially at one of the morgues (apparently the only one where there had been several break-ins) and Nevermore and Zeromancer take the graveyard shift of surveillance of another place that might get become a target.

5. Likes , Fedup liked this post

Twist Scenes

Has Belle figured where that guy lives, aside of the little things she saw in his house? Starting from the mage's sanctum might give us a lead, but more extended scrying could help more, I think.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

She has not. She only saw that room. She doesn't even know if it was his house or a room in any other building.

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Fedup liked this post

How do you want to start that scene? Should we start a thread? Is one started?

I'm going to start all plots next week - I just wanted people to have a chance to object/give their own input for the start and need to wrap up a few things at work this weekend.

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

With Jake T calling in sick via discord and both Puck and Zeromancer still on the hunt for an Abyssal Intruder I'm going to wait to fire Dead giveaway. Just to give you a heads-up that it's not forgotten.

Over the past three weeks there have been reports of students from Sacramento City College going missing, 5 in total. Current investigations by the local police have all led to dead ends. The students all male have disappeared without a trace, the only linking factor is each of their rooms was found with the same greetings card which contains a picture of a cartoon rabbit holding a heart with the text on it that says "Eat your heart out" inside the card it says "Thanks for a great night, can't wait to see you again. XOXO K"

The latest disappearance was reported earlier this morning and it is the hot topic on campus. Students are worried, several rumours about what is going on is circulating around campus.

The plot is designed for between 2 to 5 players (if anyone wants to take part) and will take between 2 and 4 scenes depending on how the group solve the problem. The plot will be an investigation and once they have managed to find out what is causing the disappearances will move into a solution to the problem. The solution may be combat, which will be scaled to the number of players. However, that is not set it stone as it depends on which route the group take.

If you are interested please post here, if we have to wait a while for people to have a scene free that is cool with me. If you want any further information feel free to ask.

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Puck Scenes

Count Puck in! No waiting necessary on my end.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 24 of 29 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread