Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2112) Crystal's aside

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Dec 1, 2021 : (2112) Sanctuary
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, never heard of it but to be honest: I'm not into fiction when it comes to reading for fun." So yeah, he could come off as either someone who didn't read at all or some arrogant prick who looked down upon 'lesser literature'. Meh, so be it. "For me, it's like I'm picking up a lot and then I'll see what really caught my interest. I've been dabbling in some psychology, interpreting dreams and all that lately."
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Why waste time with pseudoscience when you could confront your own dreams and daimons in your own Oneiros?
    That's one of the questions he doesn't ask, to each his own.
    "See what sticks to the wall, uh? That's a smart approach"

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's me, all right: a smart cookie." He wasn't quite sure whether the Guardian meant it as an actual compliment, but at this point he took what he could get.
    Looking around the room it seemed like the conversations had calmed down a bit. And what was his takeaway from this conversation? Aurora was right: Winter wasn't the actual devil and one could actually have a decent talk with him. "So, I don't think I actually have your contact information saved in my phone. Mind exchanging numbers in case anything comes up that required the expertise of either of us?"

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"I use burner phones for the most part. If you ever need me however, you can easily find me at the Circle"

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal had dished out his fair share of polite rejections, so he just nodded and made an 'ok' sign. "Yeah, I get that. Anyway, it has been nice talking to you - maybe we can do this again." It was getting pretty late too, so if the Guardian didn't have anything else to say Crystal would disengage and move back to the rest of the group again.

The day, much like this meeting, came to an end, carrying its various conversations with it.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread