WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

[A letter delivered to Jacques address for acceptance of such things, sealed in wax of purple and gold. Accompanying the letter is a sprig of bamboo wrapped in an apple blossom flower.]

Unto the Priscus Jacques [Last Name as Appropriate that I couldn't find on the website] of the City of Sacramento does one Alder Robert Quartermain, Soldier of the First Estate, send greetings.

It is my sincere hope that these Nights find you in good stead and that the Domain of Sacramento prospers well. I have heard good tidings of the Court of Her Grace, the Duchess Alessandra Anintori, Prince of Sacramento and I find I am craving change after my recovery from torpor.

It is my desire to enter the domain of Her Grace and seek acknowledgement, thereby securing a position within the court to begin the process of moving my assets towards the establishment of a Haven in the city bounds proper.

I bring to your domain a sword arm in defense of the First Estate and my work as an architect. The lines and designs of construction are one of the myriad ways in which I enrich my Requiem, and seek to do so for others. While I do not know how long I shall remain within the domain of Her Grace, it is my hope that when the vagaries of chance and the Requiem call, I shall leave the city a more beautiful place than whence I came.

In service to the First Estate,
    Alder R. Quartermain, Soldier

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque lifted the blossom by the sprig of bamboo and instinctively took note of the pleasant aroma. These two things alone and combined had meaning, and one that was not lost on him. He broke the seal and read over the letter carefully. Details were everything, but through any errors the approach gave the both of them opportunity. The Lord put pen to parchment and responded in kind:

Alder Robert Quartermain, Soldier of the First Estate,

The Domain of Sacramento does indeed prosper under the wisdom and strength of Her Grace, Prince Alessandra Antinori. I would like to meet with you before you attend your first court in the Domain. With your history, I'm sure you can recall the large impacts even the smallest details can have and I would prefer for your first evenings here to be pleasant ones.

For your consideration please find below the prominent members of the First Estate of Sacramento in order of rank with their full titles and address.

Her Grace, Alder Duchess Twist, Judex, Archon and Priscus of Daeva
    Her Grace, Alder Lady Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento and Priscus of Gangrel
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Seneschal Jacque, Speaker and Priscus of the Ventrue
    Mister Connor O'Brien

Please note that the Lady Notary prefers to be called as such in all venues while others prefer their city titles in mixed company unless being introduced to another of the First Estate.

My next availability will be on [Date] and [Time] at [Address].

I look forward to the meeting,
    Seneschal Jacque, Speaker and Priscus of the Ventrue

Attached is a single stem of Heath.

Hello, the address will point to the Nox which is the Elysium and where his office is. I need to sort out a competing scene there first but I'll make a scene and tag you when it is up. Welcome!

Blood Hunt:

3. Likes Jake T liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued in A soldier's welcome...

Blood Hunt:

+ Reply to Thread