Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's eyes move around the room. Her expression remains polite, devoid of strong expression. Her demeanor is lady - like and calm.

Quite a few Kindred chose not to attend. The Lady notes.

Autumnal eyes turn towards Jacque as she approaches, performing a respectful curtsy. The Lady's actions reflect her respect to the Seneschal, befiting the Ventrue's respected status.
    "I trust you have been well since we spoke last, Seneschal?" The Notary inquired with her Cursed voice. "I wanted to take a moment to offer my thoughts on the theme of the Court."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable turned back to the beautiful ship. "I wonder the history behind this." She murmured aloud.

She listened to conversations flowing, but quickly realized there were not very many. a quick glance and many people were watching and waiting. Very odd. She tilted her head slightly as she looked around. A little shake of the head and she walked around to the other side of the ship so she could watch the room better. It was interesting who wasn't here as well as who was here.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have," he acknowledged the Lady as she approached. "And I hope the same of you?" a lingering inflection trailed across the last syllable, implying a question rather than the statement it was phrased as.

He took a moment to adjust his gaze from the boat to the new companion in conversation, working through the discomfort of the slithering of her words. "By all means," he opened the door for the feedback.

Didn't know if you wanted to do a side thread with only a couple days left in the month

Blood Hunt:

5. Likes liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking as though things would remain a calm night, given the hour. Quinn rises from her seat and pays her respects to the Prince with a low curtsy, and one for the Seneschal, just a little shy of what she gave the Prince, and a deeper nod of respect to Priscus Hazelton, a smile to her family Conner, and Mable, and a nod to Mr. Obrien.

After respects are paid, she left court.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread