Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Prince enters and Jennifer moves into the deepest curtsy of the night. A perfect curtsy, held for several heartbeats. Autumnal eyes admire the Prince's attire, she wouldn't be able to make it work, herself. She gives the Prince her eyes for a more friendly look. Although the Prince appears to be content where she was, and so Jennifer did not engage.
    The Lady saw Jack and performed a curtsy, deeper than he had been given when he was Priscus. He was now Seneschal, which commanded respect from Kindred of the court. This curtsy was held for several heartbeats as well. Respects paid; she rose.
    “Seneschal.” She greets, a more friendly expression adopted for him.

A slight nod of the head to Whip O’Brien. “Good evening, Whip O’Brien. The evening finds me well.”
    “I trust that your evening has been well?” She inquired of her Cousin.
    Respects given, she continues her path and gives Priscus Quinn a deep nod befitting her role in the Mekhet Family as she reached conversational distance to the Priscus. The two stood slightly away from the Bireme where Seneschal Jack, Mable and Connor were.
    “Good evening, Priscus Durant.” She greets with her voice that creeps like a serpent through crackling, dead leaves.
    Dark brown eyes survey Court quietly. She was looking for someone in particular, searching to see if they committed a faux pas that she suspected was coming. Not in attendance as yet. Curious how precedent was working. The Prisci arrive before any of the new arrivals.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

As Connor passed by Jennifer after having paid his respects to her, he replied to her question. "It does find me well, thank you. If you'll excuse me however, I have other respects to pay before I can settle into conversation."

A smile beamed at Mable for her compliment, though the slight glance from Quinn made him... uneasy. "Thank you," he said as he withdrew his phone from his pocket, and continues as he types out a quick message, "I wanted to set myself apart a bit more lately. The outfit at nexus really made me realize I could pull off something other than the drab black and grays. Also, don't discredit your own sense of style, you always seem to show up in outfits that suit you, I have yet to see otherwise."

The Seneschal arrived and stood near the two and Connor bowed at the waist to acknowledge his presence. "Seneschal, I hope your evening is well."

Then the press of another beast came, strong and fierce. Connor rolled his neck, steeling himself against the calls of his own beast to run and hide. The Prince had arrived. He took a few steps toward her, standing just outside of conversation distance before taking a low bow from his waist. The bow was held for no less than 5 human heart beats before he rose, but still lingered just outside of conversation distance.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes settle on Connor, if he wanted to approach, this was his opportunity. If not, Ale would be content to go about her business watching the room.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes , liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

There's the dreaded jerk in his stomach that tells Conner that bigger monsters are here tonight. The Prince and the Seneschal each get their bows, though the Prince's is longer due to her station.

It seems like O'Brien and Mable are pretty securely in conversation, and Conner wasn't about to trouble the bigger monsters without ample reason. So he falls into the comfort zone of approaching the two Priscii present. He stands at distance between them, giving the freedom to be ignored or included as they deem necessary. Though Priscus Hazelton's gaze towards the Court entrance intrigues the Shadow. I wonder who she's waiting on?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned at Conner, really way too sweet but also a bit rude typing on his phone all the time. A common occurrence among the kine, but in Court? It seemed a bit strange to her. Before she could comment, more arrivals.

Mable gave a deep head bow, "Good evening Seneschal."

The Prince arrived, Had cain gained more muscle? That dog was huge. Mable curtsied and quietly said, "good evening Your Grace."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord help a deep bow at the Prince's acknowledgement, before the social stirrings started to address him directly.

He provided a range of responses to each salutation. "Good evening, Priscus Durant." His eyes drifted across the Bireme, recognizing the cursed voice and pushing himself through the unease. He settled on grinning to Hazelton, "Lady Notary." For a brief moment in time the Lord relished in the fact such Kindred of quality resided in Sacramento, and they were his allies.

"I can't complain," the Lord responded to the only direct question offered his way. "I trust yours is as well?" The Lord watched over his movements and actions. It was difficult to focus through the sense of looming dread, but his interest outweighed being put off. He didn't pay any mind to the use of his cell phone, but the approach to the proximity of the Prince clearly enthralled him.

Hearing her address, the Lord nodded to Mable with a smile. His glance wasn't but for a few fleeting moments before returning to their prior fixation.

Blood Hunt:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn moved to take a seat and simply observe court.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gives Whip O’Brien a polite nod as he makes his polite withdraw. No words were needed to clutter the evening.
    Dark brown eyes move over the night, her attention focused on the Prince. She was the most dangerous and powerful Kindred, Jennifer observed her mood for a moment. Her own eyes moved to the object of the Prince’s attention.
    The Lady glided through the Court, coming to a rest near the Seneschal.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip gave a nod of affirmation that quickly evolved into another bow as he approached into conversation distance. "Thank you, your Grace. I must admit that I have no other agenda than attempting to speak with you more outside of Kine society; if that is acceptable, of course, your Grace."

Continued in (2112) Adjusting Opinions...
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

It seems like tonight will be more relaxed. Not a bad thing. So Conner decides to take a seat at his Priscus' side and simply watch and listen. Keen senses take in the flow of conversation amongst the various islands of interest, though Conner's eyes do wander towards the hulking beast-thing found next to the Prince. What exactly is that thing? Perhaps the Prince will let slip some details. Let O'Brien do some prying for you.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread