Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He's not particularly fond of social meetings, but he guessed - correctly - that it paid off in terms of good will to show his face every once in a while. If anything it allowed him and his Order to keep tabs on the "competition".
    Star and Tyche were probably way more competent than he was at the whole social shtick, if anything, they were actually fun to be around. So he figured.

He enters the complex right from the Guardian wing, nodding along to the already assembled crowd. "Hello", he says.

2. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle was eager to get back in the Circle that day. She looks just a bit more ragged than usual, and smelling a bit of birds, but she's still got her pleasant smile on her face.

And speaking of faces: there was a new one in town. "Hi there! You new in town? I'm Belle, Mysterium Warlock." She clears the gap to Viggo and is quick to introduce herself. "Looks like we've been getting a lot of fresh blood on town, eh boss?" She gives Crystal a cheeky wink.

But just as soon as she was settling into ribbing her Counsilor she smelled baked goods. And Belle was in a comfort food mood. "Guru! You outdo yourself yet again." She accepts a cinnamon roll if offered. In doing so, she just barely notices Winter at the fringes of the crowd and gives him a respectful nod. "Winter! Good to see you again."

Finally, she makes her way to complete the Charlie's Angels of the Sacramento Magi. Except now there's Mobius, so I guess we're the Fantastic Four now. Awesome! "How's it going Phoenyx? Aurora?"

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He took in a deep breath, mouth locked into a half amused grin as he looked sideways over at Crystal. "Thanks. Things are progressing, I'd say." Corn emphasizing his point as he came for his treat, not able to help the grin that spread across his face, hand up to scratch at his beard and clear his throat to compose himself. "Thanks man, let me know if you have any requests sometime.

"You too, it's nice to meet you Viggo. " He said with a smile as Viggo took one of the treats, thumbing back over at Crystal when he pointed to Phoenyx as being the one to talk to on both accounts actually. Taking Aurora's movement as an excuse to walk with her as she got her baked good as well. Staying to the side and not bothering to sit he leaned but how long that would hold true was still to be determined.

Then the woman of the hour arrived and made her way right over making the whole affair way easier. He thumbed over to Viggo, "Got a fresh one there Councilor, looks like you got back up." Then he turned his head to the side, pushing his attention away so Phoenyx could speak at least a bit more privately. Giving an upward nod of recognition to Winter as he entered, attention turned to Belle as she got her treat too. Thank god he always made extra, he didn't know how many more new faces he hadn't planned for. "Thanks Belle, enjoy. Hope all's well."

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

"Welcome Belle." Corn said to the not-so-new-newcomer. When Belle greeted Winter Corn nudged Crystal with his elbow and gave the mastigos a slight wink.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

8. Likes Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Viggo

PRE

Before Viggo had a chance to recollect his thoughts from the singular bite of cinnamon roll he'd just taken, he was surrounded. "Thank you all for giving me a name to go on; as you said, I'm sure I'll meet her here soon."

No sooner had the words escaped his lips did he hear someone asking if their name had been mentioned. Before he had a chance to speak up, though, Belle stepped over to introduce herself. "It's a pleasure Belle. I'm Viggo, Obrimos and Arrow. I would love to chat more a little later, but I've got some business to attend to at the moment." He spoke with a smile, not wanting to be rude, but also not wanting to deal with the 'hurry up and wait' attitude he'd dealt with in the military. He began making his way toward Phoenyx, only then noticing that Belle was going in the same direction.

He stopped just inside conversation range, standing in the comfort of a loose parade rest. "Excuse me," he said to Phoenyx, ​"I hope I'm not interrupting, but I was the one that needed to speak with you."

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Aeolus liked this post
    Bump Xadun "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Speak of the devil: Phoenyx appeared to take care of the newcomer. Crystal looked around, but couldn't see the nerdy one from last time he was at the Circle. Maybe she took it as seriously as he did (before he became Councilor), maybe she had moved on already. In any case, he understood Aurora better with each month he stayed here and watched the coming and going. But with the number of people around Viggo growing steadily he decided that it was time to split from the group.

But first he returned Belle's wink with a playful roll of his eyes and greeted Winter with a wave. "Sup Winter, in the mood for a conversation again?" Yeah, they probably weren't that close yet, but hadn't Aurora implied that Winter should be given the benefit of the doubt?
    He couldn't quite make heads or tails out of Corn's nudge though. The Warlock raised an eyebrow at the Moros, then shrugged and moved a bit away from the group where he found a place to sit. Something else he adopted from the Ex-Councilor: he could always get to know the new members if they decided to stay for a while.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

And there she is! It’s like you speak the name and they appear! Magic.

Nodding, “Sure, let me know when. I can move my extremely busy schedule around.” Rolling her eyes with a smirk. Phoenyx knew she wasn’t busy.

Noticing Winter, she nods with a smile, “Hey, good to see you.” She should reach out and touch base, see how he was doing.

Shrugging to Belle, “It’s going, nothing too exciting to report.” Things were quiet. And not wanting to crowd the new guy, she steps off to the side.

This always happened, the new face gets swarmed. It was fun to watch, and she was happy to lean against the wall and watch. Best to give them room and not bombard them with a million questions. This was between him and Phoenyx now.

Another small bite was taken of her treat, blue gray eyes watching the room.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Belle gets a small smile and nod. "I am well enough. If you are happy to resume training, we can after I have had a chance to rest." Guru, similarly receives an inclination of the head and a smile before she looks to Viggo with an apprasing look.

"Not at all. I am Councillor Phoenyx. As both the member of the Council for the Mighty and the First Talon, I would be your point of contact." She looks the new Arrow up and down. "Are you looking for recognition, or just reporting in while passing through?"

The Arrow looks relieves at Aurora's smile. "Thanks."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Phoenyx begins to do her thing, and the Shaman simply sips her coffee and watches. Listening, observing, open to conversation.

Just trying to gently move the thread foward

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

As the newcomer went to meet with Phoenyx, Corn said "I would like to inform you all, that I plan to call a meeting of the Order somewhere in December. Robes are not mandatory, but they are both comfy and thematic. Furthermore, I have met another Mystagogue that I hope will join us in the Order meeting. "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

18. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread