(2112) Crystal's aside
Dec 12, 2021 - Jan 1, 2022
(2112) On Bread
Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 1, 2022
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Apologies, Corn appears to be in two places at once, and he hasn't mastered Space to do that
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Viggo

PRE

"I'm open to that assessment whenever you deem fit, Councillor." He said, his stance tightening up in an almost trained fashion, he now stood with the confidence and airs of a trained soldier. "I do already have residence chosen and set up, though I feel you may find me here more often than there. As for availability, mine is relatively open. I'm new in town, so I haven't exactly had time to make any friends to take up my time."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The First Talon nods, appearing satisfied. "Good. We shall reconvene at another time to do so."

"For now, I recommend familiarizing yourself with the other Concillium members. We have Councillors Guru of the Thyrsus and Crystal of the Mastigos present at the moment," she gestures to them in turn. "There are also Councillors Eulogy and Puck of the Moros and Acanthus respectively. This Concillium is small and thus leans towards the informal, though I prefer a little more in official meetings and especially when on Order business. If you would like to train with a partner I am readily available - over the last few weeks Belle and I have been training together." Another gesture to identify the Acanthus. "The concillium experiences a degree of flux in numbers. Currently there is a plethora of Mysterium members locally. Magus Winter," another gesture towards, "Is our resident Guardian of the Veil and has served as such for several years." She may not approve of his methods, but the Guardian did fulfill an important role.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

I'm maxed out on scenes for now, but I'll try and get free for an Arrow scene soon! Otherwise Viggo , don't forget to increase your Mage Status to 1!
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal came back from where he chit-chatted with Winter to excuse himself for the day. Chances of some new last-minute Warlocks were slim and he hadn't agreed on being chained to the Circle 24/7 anyway. "Gotta run guys - have a good one!" He gave one last wave to the gathered groups and then left. He had places to be, people to meet.

Last day of this Sanctuary.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

The day, much like this meeting, came to an end, carrying its various conversations with it.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread