Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well grunts standing up to his full height, meeting stubborn defiance with...

Stubborn defiance. Pay each spirit in kind right?

<I didn't entreat your concern, All-That-Remains. The other realm is changing, and the hisil will have to change with it. Life and Growth are returning, Death and Decay will have to piss off. This is Clarion's Call Territory, we mind our territory in all things; today's thing is marching into that region and either negotiating with the court that it must change how it resonates or be returned to the cycle to make way for a new court that feeds on life. Now do you want tend the new growth here and mind this little region with a tastier flavor of resonance, or do you want to continue acting like a birch?">

The Eluminim flexes his chest and purity renown markings, to punctuate his point.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sniggers loudly at the sassy spirit. She liked this one. The Ithaeur wasn't sure the pun worked in First tongue, but the Rahu certainly got credit for trying.

She decided to do her job. Crescents are mostly shadows, so maybe it was time to act in them.

4 successes

Emily learns the Name, Rank and Type of the Spirit, plus it's Power, Finesse and Resistance traits (I forget what they are and don't have a book handy) - 1 per success beyond the first.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Emily hears the spirits whisper about her, the tiny motes of knowledge and understanding and rumor speak, and she can hear their inaudible voice.
    Emily's knowledge

<<Bleeds-Well, the Ralunim have graced you with their marks, so I know you to be true to your kind. You have my respect, but not my trust. Your kind rarely gives without taking, and rarely talks for curiosity. I am here. and here I shall remain. What you do with the dead who are not dead is of little interest to me. Why should I tell you what I desire, when you can use that to threaten me? For I know your type, Forsaken, and your ancestors have taught the world well of trusting you.>>

The tree is less violent in Bleed's general direction, and is paying him more full attention. This results in more decay spirits coming closer than before, but the tree still swats with ease.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

5. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well chuffs, and glances back at his pack. Spirit negotiations were not his forte, but he plowed on ahead, giving the tree his attention once more.

<<Fair. Once our work is done, we ask that you keep your roots in the ground and pass along information that passes through your court. If you learn of the movements of our enemies, or disturbances creeping towards our territory; simply let us know. And allow our totem to climb in your branches and hunt in realm should it chose. Our Ithaeur can make this agreement official if you are willing. I'm willing to bind the accord after we've tended to our territory here.>>

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

(Gift of Essence)Status 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

<<Trust is earned. Shading-leaves speaks truth - Pure of spirit is not as Honor>> Emily speaks quietly to Bleeds Well, though not so quietly as to try and avoid being heard. She steps forward. <<A show of faith then. I give of my energy that you might strengthen yourself.>> An offer of something for nothing, so far. Even if it lessened Shading-Leaves disposition towards them, it was a start.

The Ithaeur moves forward slowly, hands open and palms towards the tree, channeling her Essence into them. <<We do not leave. Perhaps we may deal more wisely than our ancestors. Is all we can hope, to Take, and we will share in peace.>>

8. Likes liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

<<A gift unasked is a gift received.>> branches slide over Emily's arm. The leaves and branches feel ice cold on her skin, and her offering of Essence is drained from her, leaving her arm withered and thin for a moment, before it all rebalances.

<<I will consider your offer Bleeds-Well of the Ralunim. Go and deal with the dead who are not yet, I and mine shall watch. Show me your Honor, and in a turn of your mother, I shall give you my answer.>>

10. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well watches with concern, but silence, as Emily gifts a piece of her essence to the spirit. Following that essence brings his focus back to the tree, and the spirit response earns a grunt. With a twitch of his head he steps away from the tree and step closer towards the domain reflection of the hospital. He circles the domain, then stops to wait for Emily and Tiny. Bleeds can be accused of a lot of things, but cunning is not one of them.

Once an opportunity presents itself, B.W. speaks up. "Thoughts or ideas on how to proceed? I have a mind to just walk in, but I don't think the Cat would approve."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent bows and backs away, giving the boys a wink. She knew her stuff, mostly.

Wandering around, Emily shrugs. "Probably go that way," she points in a direction directly right from the way towards the hospital. "Y'know, move through the alleys, the shadows, all that kinda thing to observe what's going on rather than stroll in flashing our teeth and howling our entrance. I'm not an expert, but I've given it a go once or twice."

She slouches off and shifts back down into her Urhan form, breaking into a trot.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny brushes up against Bleeds, <<Pay each spirit in kind.>> He nods in appreciation to the Oath Master.
    "You did good work soothing her down. Jagglings can get very prickly"
    He shifts to urhan and then follows after Emily. <<Good idea>> He calls out to her as he lopes.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The edges of Bleeds Wells stretch and blur for a moment where Tiny brushes past him, the blur ripples as his visage becomes the wolf. He accepts the praise with a snort.

He lopes forward, shoulders brushing against Tiny and Emily before the midnight wolf finds shadow in the twilight of hisil.

4 successes

Bleeds Well enters the space between the semi-transparent reflections of buildings and is swallowed up, the full moon concealed by thick clouds before lighting and thunder break. Emily, wise and cunning, survived alone in this land for years, and Bleeds Well is more than happy enough to take her advice on their approach with their number so few.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last