Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well chuffs announcing his presence to the spirit as he slinks out of the shadows.

<Greetings Spirit, I am Bleeds Well of the Clarions Call. We have come to tend to our territory. What court reigns here?>

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The flitting spirit hovers around Tiny for a moment before moving over towards the one that speaks.

As it approaches, the Rahu can make out several pairs of flapping, swirling wings in the ball of light. <<No court reigns here>> it replies in a whispy, echoing voice. <<It is a place of life... and of death. Technology and faith. Hope and despair. Many courts have a claim. Some fight. Some talk. Some trade.>> The wings twisted in concentric circles. <<Uratha do not come here. The resilience of the wolf-spirit is strong. Why are you here, Bleeds-Well of the Clarion-call?>>
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The midnight wolf is still and silent as the spirit speaks, considering the whispy echo in his ears.

<Uratha come here now. This is the territory of Clarion's Call. Change comes, the hisil must change with it. Death, despair, and disease will no longer find the sustenance here they once did. Their continued persistence are out of balance. We come to move them, with trade and as friends, or as wardens.>

​The presence of Emily and Tiny is reassuring to Bleeds Well as he stands stoically. Not the imposing figure that Hector is, Bleeds Well attempts to mimic the Cahalith's piercing gaze nonetheless.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The wings spin in a circle, weaving and turning. <<Of course they will>> The spirit sounds almost pitying, like an adult gently stating the obvious to a small child. <<This is one of their strongest places, for this is where they emerge and gather. You could move those that dwell, but you would not be stopping the source. Far from alone, of course, and others have great strength here. But not all see the best in intentions, as I do. It is my nature.>>

Emily creeps forwards, tapping Bleeds on the shoulder. "He's a hope spirit. I... haven't actually seen one before. They're pretty rare anywhere the Azlu have a hold."

The Spirit hovers forwards. <<Hope. Yes. People have that here. Despair also. Life and death, disease and cure. Of course, that which creates, also binds. I am Hope-of-Life. Not the promise, but the belief. Uratha come and go - you always believe you can change it. I will not stop you. You must see for yourself>>

The spirit begins to drift away.

I'm going to propose a fresh start with this, if people are interested (i.e. closing this thread and continuing new). Wolf has been very much on the down, but if there's interest I could start putting an actual plot together for this.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well sharks his shoulders, as if shaking off surprise from the encounter.

<Be Well Hope-of-Life, we will return.>

The visage midnight wolf is replaced by the Bleeds Well's hishu form.

"This is a turn, a hope spirit remaining here would be ideal. We should aim to protect something so rare. Let's head to your garage and discuss what we've learned."

The Rahu withdrawals from the field to prepare for strategic redeployment.

sounds good to me, it'd be great to get more players involved

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread