(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The piano bar wasn’t an upscale one. But one of those hidden gems that you only heard about by word of mouth. It was spoken highly of, the music spot on and the drinks pretty cheap.

It was one of Ale’s new favorite places to spend the evening. Piano music was soothing for her, and the club had a nice mixture of people coming and going.

The lights were dim once you entered, a bar off the side, the top a rich mahogany with a few patrons seated at it. Looking opposite the bar, one would find pool tables, a dart board and tables setup. A few people crowded around one of the pool tables, laughing and enjoying the night.

Walking deeper into the club would lead you to a back space of sorts. One would step down and walk a few feet before entering another party of the club. The center of the room held a piano, gleaming under soft lights. Music filling the air. The walls had been made to block out the sounds from the club, so you only hear the piano. But you couldn’t see the foam, the wall was painted a deep red color, with various pieces of art hanging.

Off to the side was a seating area with plush couches, running along the length of the wall. As well as tables closer to the piano. One could choose to sit close or off to the side to be able to talk and listen.

The Savage sat on one of the couches off to the side, sipping a drink. She appeared to be enjoying the music, watching the artist. Tonight, she wore a white fitted dress, skin flush with warmth and stolen life, tattoos out in the open. She appeared to be open to company, should any wish to join her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn, DeepSeas liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-2 Vitae Blush of Life & Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Book keeping for Blush and drinking

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

(Blush; Consume Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    PRE

For a nocturnal creature, a busy night meant perhaps a bit more than it would for diurnal creatures. For Conner, it meant he needed some time away from his Haven. He'd been spending the past several days going through numerous sermon notes as well as drafting his manifesto with Mable. The silence, along with the tedious scritching sound of pencil on paper, had gone from comfort to maddening. And so he escapes to the white noise of Sacramento's night life.

The piano bar had hopped onto his radar only recently. It was quieter than most other dives in the city, and the flux of people meant there were always new stories to read on the faces and lips that acquainted it. He's just picked himself a drink and was wandering towards the sound of the piano when there was an unexpected surge in his gut. NoGodwhyherewhynowrundammit!

The Shadow's surprise was brief, but poignant. After all, how often do you run into a Prince off the clock? But in the midst of his fear, the Shadow sees opportunity. He approaches to a respectable distance and gives a respectful nod, as mortals do when not yet introduced. "Hello! I believe I've seen you around town before. I'm Conner. Mind if I join you?" He indicates the general area around Prince Antinori, giving the alpha predator of Sacramento a chance to drive him off, or invite him in. Either way, tonight would be far more interesting than the Shadow had planned.

But you know what is said about the plans of men and monsters...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

For once, it wasn’t her Beast that alerted her to another Kindred. Which was always pleasant to experience. But it was his earnest presence, and the fact that he actually approached.

“Hello Conner, I’m Sofia, and please,” gesturing to the chairs, “join me.” Would he prove an interesting conversation? “How have you been?” taking a sip of her drink, an amber colored liquid.

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

PRE

Conner resists the urge to physically reach up and feel the neck still attached to his torso. The predator's paranoia is replaced by curiosity. Is she in a good mood? Whose head had to roll for that? Relax...she's a person too.

Conner takes his seat, the piano music soothing his nerves more than the alcohol. "I've been well, thanks Sofia." The Shadow takes a sip of his own drink: creamy with a dark-colored bottom layer. "It's been a busy week, and I needed some time away from my desk." He flexes his wrist a little, as if to stretch tired muscles. "Writers' Cramp." He thinks back to the piano in Elysium, his eyebrows briefly furrowed in thought. "Do you play piano, Sofia? Or just enjoy the music?" He's found music to be a calming influence in his life.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch him sit, curious as to where this conversation would go. She didn’t know much about the Shadow; only what Quinn had told her.

A brief nod of understanding, “I get that, spending too much time working isn’t healthy.” Or so she had been told. “Writing anything important?” or do you just like to write.

“Both actually.” She confirms, “Though I don’t play as well as I used to, it’s been an unused skill for many years.” Too many to name, especially here. “Classical is one of my favorites to listen to, and play.” Looking to the currently piano then back, “And you?”

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

Combat Stats

PRE

Conner can only wonder the stresses the Prince of the Domain must be under. ​I guess even immortals need a break every once in a while. "Mostly work projects; I've got some proofreading for some important presentations coming up." His sermons for the Lancea. "There's also a group project I'm working on with a friend: Mable Wood. I think you might know her too?" Understatement of the damn millennium. Still, it wouldn't hurt to let the Prince know that he was cooperating with her Clanmate. "I haven't really tried writing as a creative outlet, though I might in the future." Again, an immortal left to his own thoughts has to find some creative release.

Sofia's question takes him a little aback. Less the topic and more the genuineness of it.
    "I've been picking up a taste in acapella; both covers and originals. It's amazing to hear how the voice can be such a versatile instrument." It was also somewhat of a comfortable memory of his early development in the Lancea Sanctum. "I also enjoy instrumental tracks, like in film soundtracks."

Something about the Prince dressed in white was catching his attention, like it was some grand metaphor for the Kindred nature of a wolf among sheep.
    Or maybe you just think she's hot with those tattoos. "I definitely prefer the music of this place compared to some of the rave bars in the city." He'd tried a few of them on his hunting trips. "So much noise and disorder." Great for isolating prey; bad for enjoying an evening.

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A gentle nod, “I hope the presentations go well. It’s been my experience that it’s the anticipation to the presentation that is often the worst.” Now a group project was intriguing. “Really?” she sounded curious, “I know her quite well, and am curious to see what you two are working on. Well, if it’s something for others to see, of course.” Cause it could be private. “Having an outlet, creative or otherwise, is important. The chance to spend time without thinking about work or commitments is valuable.” She had her own.

“Vocal’s have not really been a keen interest of mine, but the way you speak of it, makes me curious. Maybe if you can recommend some decent covers and originals, I can check them out.” A Kindred that refused to try new things failed. “I’ve found music to be one of those pleasantries that transcends time. Every era had its own masterpieces, and each generation discovers them over and over again. One of those things that is difficult to not find joy in.” but music did sooth the savage beast.

There was another nod, “I have to agree. Now, don’t get me wrong,” she begins, “I enjoy an evening out at the night clubs. But a place like this just has a?” thoughtful for a moment as she thinks, “Peace? Maybe. Peace to it. One can enjoy the music and company without fighting for attention or to be heard.” Plus, she just didn’t like nightclubs. “Not to mention forcing your way through a crowd can be a nightmare.” The Savage wasn’t one for people standing close.

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

Combat Stats

PRE

"You mean stage fright? Yes, that is something I've had to conquer before. And it never gets easier; though I've found I can take that fright and convert it into adrenaline provided I'm confident in the material." Funny how preachers have to be equal parts scholar and bard.

Her interest in his 'group project' was a welcome relief for Conner. She at least didn't seem to regard him as a threat to Mable.
    "It's actually something that might come across your view in the future." He keeps it as vague as possible, to avoid any incriminating language. "It's in early draft stages right now, but I'll gladly keep you informed of its progress, if you're interested." He leaves her an out, just in case she doesn't have the time or patience to indulge him. Though there is a part of him that wishes she would be interested. That alluring idea of holding such a powerful, alluring creature's attention was stoking his darker wishes of power and control.

"I'll have to review my favorites to recommend. Though we are approaching Christmas season, and there's plenty of good options there." It suddenly occurs to him that a Vampire might not appreciate Christmas music as much. But there was a talking point there... "Do...do you celebrate Christmas, Sofia?" Genuine curiosity begins to override his lust for power; to the predator's frustration.

"You're right; I suppose there's all kinds of tastes to cater to here in the city. Some finish their day and want a quiet escape; others want noise and people to distract from their worries." Conner thinks of places like the Ten Ten Room compared to this. Here the music, ambience, and even the people communicated a sense of sophisticated ease. No worries of drunken shenanigans or running into bathroom hookups here. Unless there's some insanely kinky people out.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Sort of. I know many people make things more difficult than they need to be.” Something told her the Shadow wasn’t lacking in confidence. Not really a bad thing.

“Oh?” then a nod, “I’ll look forward to it then, I’m very interested.” Was it Savages and Shadows working together? Or Covenants working together?

Shaking her head, “Not anymore. It’s been quite a few years since I celebrated it in the traditional sense of the word. There are things about it I enjoy, like the light displays, those are always wonderful to come across.” Yes she was a Savage that like Christmas lights. "I also enjoy the crispness in the air, but might be more of a home thing." the air didn't get that cold here. “But please, get back to me with your recommendation.” New music was always a good thing to have.

“And there are those that fall somewhere in the middle. I suppose it depends on how your day was and what type of escape you need.”

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread