Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Dropping Bodies) Catching the Team Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jennifer Hazelton

ST note: The individual glimpses writing out one's personal investigation os great. I will likely set the scene up on what you see, you respond. Likely about four or five posts verifying what your character does.
    It would be much faster and streamlined to immediately move to the debriefing scene once the glimpse closes.
    Great idea, Pisces

2. Likes , pisces, Endymion liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listened to everything. These things she did understand. She was glad Quinn was being clear. She was a great leader, perhaps the new head of security? Mable realized she was already treater her as such without question. And it seemed so were the others.

"That's a good idea. I can check it out." The to Jennifer, "Yes I know where it is."

I'm game for the glimpse then scene with results

4. Likes liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded to Priscus Hazelton's concerns. "Alright. Everyone make sure you mark down the addresses in your mobile devices for where everyone is. If you think you are needing backup for some reason, or are randomly approached with hostility-try to run first, and please make a group text with the numbers #912, a bastardization of the kine 911 distress call. Be extremely careful when feeding, and when going back to your haven please make sure you take evasive measures to ensure you aren't being followed." She paused a beat.

"Does everyone feel confident in their assignment to watch and observe and record anything suspicious? If there are no questions, I feel like we've come to the end of this meeting."

Yay! Okay. So we do the Glimpses, then we gather for the Interrogation scene, and that scene will either have just the cryptid, or the cryptid and Angela depending on what the Prince says. Woot woot.

6. Likes Endymion, liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton pulls his phone from his pocket and makes a suitably cryptic notation as to the location of his co-investigators. With that, he closes his computer and slides it into the laptop case, along with the files.

A nod to Quinn, "Quite confident, Priscus Durant. Thank you for arranging this meeting."

A glance to Mable and then Jennifer. Milton is glad they have a plan. And ready to move forward.

Let's do this!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Alright, let us move out." Jennifer gathered her items, taking care her notebook and the reports written by the Mekhet Priscus were all safely stored away. If any reports were unattended, she gathered them up and handed them back to Priscus Durant. One could not leave valuable information around.
    " I shall move to the Homeless encampment by the old Haven at first darkness. I shall contact all three of you with a text mentioning 'the Haunt is out' when I depart the area and drop my Cloak somewhere safe. "

"Until we meet again, may you all be safe."
    A deeper nod to Quinn, a somewhat lesser to Mr. Northbridge and Whip Mable. The Nosferatu Lady confidently departed into the night, her ghoul on her heels.

We good to close?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Kindred depart, each set upon their tasks.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread