Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Cats, Cemeteries, and Conversations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stared for a moment. "I trust you to keep my secrets safe." She said simply. She didn't know why but she knew Jennifer would have her back.Perhaps she could see value in Mable that others didn't see.

The information about Dirt Nap, a person she valued greatly and trusted. Her friend, really her only friend. Her eyes burned and her head and heart ached. She pulled herself together. "Thank you for the information."

"He was and is a valued friend. I am glad he didn't come to harm as umm others had." She didn't know just what happened with the Ordo but sometimes they would go to do what they did and never return.

"Okay. What do we do next?" Mable knew she had some impulse control issues and she was sure others knew it as well. Best when she was feeling emotional to keep things moving and let other do the planning.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I appreciate that.
    If you ever want to reminisce... I will be here."

Jennifer was touched. Trust didn't come easily- or at least not for Jennifer. She did want Mable to realize that she did remember Dirt Nap fondly, if Mable did ever need to talk.

" Well, I need some new occult books, likely looking for an occult store to get something more relevant.
    We should update Priscus Durant.
    I'm thinking about interrogating the prisoner and observing the new cat."

Ooc: do you want to close this thread for the meeting up thread Priscus Durant started?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have some books you could read through."

Mable thought a moment. "Perhaps we should start with updating Priscus Durant. Then I could observe the cat but will need to see it then have someone keep me safe."

"So let's call it a night."

Ooc: closed thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread