Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111) Introductions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 31, 2021 : (2111) Roaring Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nods. "Best to let tempers calm down."

Then she listened to Vincenzo. He said obey current laws. OBEY. She was sure she heard the word loyalty for Samantha's oath. She would check later with Jack if it was swearing loyalty to the domain or obeying the laws. They were very different things. She gave a nod of respect as she drifted away.

She made her goodbye curtsy to the prince, bows and nods of respect to other court members and prisci who remained before she left.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed," he agreed with Mable.

Jacque listened as Vincenzo being true to his blood took the opportunity to capitalize on another's mistake. He grinned for just a moment, before the choice of words to swear to neutralized his expression. Was he trying to fast-talk the commitment? Surely he was smarter than for that to be deliberate, but he was surely smarter than to try and skirt the focus of the acknowledgement.

Still, there was a clear and direct solution to the debate. "And do you, Mister Raffaele Vincenzo, swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinori, and to the the officers of Her Court, in addition to abiding by the Prince's current and future laws as set forth by her hand?"

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

This scene is currently for Jack and Vincenzo to resolve an acknowledgement from the previous month

The Italian vampire smiles a bit. Careful, its reined in to not be confused with a smirk. He's pleased with the turn about, perhaps, or enjoying something. "Good evening, Heirophant." He bids as she departs.
    After a moment to ensure they are alone, he devotes his attention to Jack and only Jack. His expression sobers. He is business like and somber with his speech, giving the Oath its proper respect.

" I, Raffaele Vincenzo, do swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinori. In addition to ensuring that I and all of my associates abide by the Prince's current and future laws as set forth by her hand."

4. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack nodded, satisfied enough with his commitment for the purposes of the Domain. If he truly had an issue with the officers of her court after all... he'd receive her wrath just the same.

"Then at long last I officially welcome you to Sacramento, Mister Vincenzo. Please let me know if any other questions might arise during your stay here, and enjoy the rest of the evening."

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

The Ventrue nods slightly, replying.
    "Thank you, Seneschal. I have no questions at this time, and appreciate the offer.
    Have a good evening, Seneschal."

The Ventrue performed a bow to adhere to the respect Seneschal Jack commanded in the Domain. Vincenzo backed away a step and moved towards the coat check, heading out into the night.

7. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread