Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Dropping Bodies OOC Questions and Rolls

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

pisces
    Quinn listened to Mable a moment before answering. "Are you describing this power implying that whoever is controlling it might be using it on the cat?" She asked to clarify the meaning behind that interesting tid bit of Crone power she didn't have.

Milton was quiet, which was fine. And she knew she heard a car, which most likely meant it was Priscus Hazelton, and maybe Liam in tow, or not. You never know. Ghouls certainly could come in handy. Especially since they were waking up Angela. Fun fun fun.

Alright, well no time to waste, she guessed, and uncovered the cat cage. Watching it a few moments.

"Let me try to get a read on it with the sight and at least tick off a few possibilities. Though I doubt it will yield anything, might as well try everything."

When Jennifer joined them Quinn grinned and looked pointedly at Milton as if to say 'SEE?' No reason not to participate in themes.

Arcane sight 1 success Nature/Identity/Identification/Composition/Potency
    Each success on the activation roll yields one piece of information about the magic in question. As Quinn has 1 success, please choose

I did choose. That's what the order on show tag is. I wasn't sure before I rolled how many successes I might get...so I ordered them in terms of 1,2,3,4,5

So Nature is all Quinn could potentially get. (Not that that's even slightly guaranteed)

Jennifer Hazelton

Yes, that is a bit confusing for me. In the future when you use Arcane Sight, do let me know the choice.

Yes, that is a bit confusing for me. In the future when you use Arcane Sight, do let me know the choice.
    I did give you the order choice per the resource right in the tag.

"The information sought (Identity, Nature, Identification, Composition, and Potency) must be declared prior to the Scrutiny task, and success will be allocated in the order of declaration."

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Arcane_Sight

Jennifer Hazelton

Yes, yet what I am saying is to let me know that order with a post here.

That is to help you get a quicker response from me, and not wait from me to interpret every information sought included in a short dice roll.
    No need to continue this.

Okay I can do that in that future. I just thought it was easier doing the priority order in the show tag, so you didn't have to bounce here then there, but I can do it here to your preference. That's not a problem.

I thought you were saying that I didn't tell you which piece of info I was looking for.

I'm like but I did! *See my circled attachment* LOL
    Attached Images

Jennifer Hazelton

We do not need to continue this. As I said, simply communicate. Listing everything in a tag did not give me the information I was seeking. I do not want to make an assumption and give out information to hear later that you were looking for something else. You can choose to do a spoiler - I am looking for Nature - in the future.
    As you did know the amount of suxx you had when you made the post. Conversation is now over, all points have been heard.

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks.
    I would like posting in the plot post to progress with more urgency than I have seen. As we decided on a clear order to interrogation, Milton can reply to Storyteller posts directly in posting order. I'll wait three days for others to be available in the round. Then I will continue the plot post.
    As Milton concedes to Jennifer's turn, I will suggest that same order. Jennifer will post as she's interacting with the detainee and then storyteller will hold a brief wait for others to make their post.
    This will get more quickly than the past. There should be some new information found.

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks!
    Storyteller clarification time so I can track all of the plot threads. I think some are missing from the plot thread tracker http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...er-(2020-2021). Can you post the links where Domain Officials and the Prince were appraised of the plot. I would like an IC post to relevant threads to cover that in an IC thread. For example : so and so reflected on appraising the (person) in (linked thread) would do fine.
    pisces Psychangel

Jennifer Hazelton

One person has not posted to the plot thread since May 7th. It is May 19th today. Another writer has needed to retire the character and another has other IC reasons they cannot post.
    Pisces, I am writing you out of the plot until you are able to commit to posting rules. Psychangel, you are written out as Mable's IC circumstances.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread