Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist spread her arms with a laugh, an apologetic I can't help gesture that lacked sincerity.

"If so it was a chance that paid off." And unlike her gesture the statement uttered did hold belief in it. At Ale's words, Twist ducked her head. While she didn't disagree with the Prince even she knew there was a line- especially at Court- that must be respected.

Insuring her features were composed, Twist settled in to her stance. "I have little to complain about. I was called out the other day for a matter regarding some ... unwelcome guests to the domain. I dealt with those who had been left on the docks but I must admit that I do not know what happened with their companions. Would it be too forward to ask for details on the remainder of the event?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Vincenzo bids good evening to the gentleman that he was speaking to and glanced towards Seneschal Jack. Seeing him occupied, the Ventrue moved closer. Far enough from Samantha and Jack to not be eavesdropping, yet close enough to be seen when there was an opportunity for conversation.
    The other kindred continued to talk quietly amongst themselves.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer has joined the main group, holding herself apart from conversations for a bit. Content to listen and walk about, looking over the decor that Jack had seen to. Decor sent messages.
    Yet something pricked her interest in the conversation she was attending closely- her Grace, the Duchess, had asked a very intriguing question.
    Jennifer's autumn colored eyes directly look at the Duchess and the Prince

I was in attendance that evening... And Edward and Dirt Nap have now departed from the Domain...
    Jennifer strides with confidence closer to the Prince and Archon, pausing well out of conversational range. She ducks her head to a respectful nod first to the Prince, then to the Archon. She had signalled her interest in approaching, yet held herself politely showing deference to see if the Prince wished to beckon her over.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small nod of her head, “Grazie Who knows? Maybe this was a chance she should take more of. Going out of her comfort zone in Court.

There was a hardening of her features, “I cannot say that I’ve been appraised of such events. I don’t see it being too forward, especially where it sounds like you were key in the evening being dealt with successfully.” But from her tone it sounded like she would be asking about the evening as well. “I wonder if this is tied into the new residents of the closet.” She muses out loud. Because she remembered that.

Jennifer catches her attention, and a nod was offered.

“Good evening Lady Notary Hazelton.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

At the Lady Prince's greeting, Jennifer moved to a conversational distance to the Prince and Archon.
    "Your Grace," A respectful curtsy to the Prince, held for a respectable amount of time to show her respect for the Apex predator.

"Your Grace," The Lady gave a curtsy to the Archon, a shade more shallow than to the Prince. A respectable duration, to show her deep respect for the Duchess who had become a pillar in Sacramento. The Duchess Twist was the only one that Jennifer had spoken to in her first forray to Sacramento- had it been a decade ago, now?
    "Thank you for your invitation, Lady Prince. I was involved in the evening that you and her Grace, the Archon Twist, Duchess and Priscus of the Daeva, were discussing. There was an incursion of foreign Kindred to the Domain, who were met with aggressive action for their violation of your law, Your Grace.

They were first brought to our attention by a Nosferatu gentleman approaching Whip O'Brien, Mr. Northbridge, the gentlemen who have departed the Domain, and myself.

I would be happy to discuss the investigation with you. I have learned quite a bit."

A discreet pause. The Prince might not want details discussed in open Court.

"You are correct, Mr. Northbridge and I brought the new residents of the Closet to you at the conclusion of the confrontation."
    Dark brown eyes move to the Archon, a slightly deferential tone of voice to her cursed voice as the Lady Notary stated.
    "I would be very interested to hear the event at the Ship."

There was a pause as she listened to the prince and Archon. Her eyes tick towards the Seneschal and the newcomer. Brown eyes give the new kindred a discreet look.
    Her eyes move to prince and archon.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes narrow as her body tenses.

His Domain?

Did his whelp want to test Ale’s displeasure and how far it could be pushed?

This could a few ways.

A look was given to Twist . Ale was not pleased.

Looking to Jennifer, “If you would please excuse us for a moment.” A slight nod of her head as she made her way towards Jacque and Samantha Nyugen . Ale joins THIS thread for a moment.

As she returns, her body relaxes as she looks to Jennifer,

“Oh?” a look of pleasant surprise. “I would enjoy hearing the finer details of the evening. We should setup a meeting with Her Grace,” a nod to Twist, “and discuss it.” Sounded like she was eager.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched the Prince handle the newcomer. Her own expression showed an expression: disaproval. One couldn't come to a Domain and pick and choose how they would follow the Laws and customs of a Prince's Domain. Was that a your domain to indicate ownership towards Jack? Curious. Definitely would be listeninng for context for that one. At a later date, as the new Gangrel has been informed that their presence is no longer required tonight. Rough way to start one's relationship with both Prince and Priscus. Jennifer thought.
    At the Prince's return, Jennifer gave a respectful nod of her head to the Prince. Jennifer was proud to be bound by an Oath, not considering it constrained.
    "I make myself ready for the meeting at your convenience, your Grace." To the Prince. "Your Grace." A look indicating the Duchess.
    Jennifer pauses. She had other ideas to broach, topics of conversation. Yet she held for prudence, a glance to the Duchess and Archon. I do not want to talk so much, that others were unable to find an opening.

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor steps away from his conversation with Mable and begins making the rounds, bowing to each individual deserving of one; The Prince receives the deepest and longest bow, of course. With that done, he moves to the coat check and retrieves his belongings before exiting elysium all together.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread