(2111) Introductions to a Stranger
Nov 6, 2021 - Nov 9, 2021
(2111) Introductions
Nov 9, 2021 - Dec 6, 2021
(2111)Domain Business
Nov 11, 2021 - Nov 29, 2021
(2111) Speaking easy
Nov 12, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Before she could follow to the side with Wei Lin and Milton, she was waylaid by Perez and Co, and apparently some cheese to go with wine. Oh my. The newly formed coterie was before her eyes. She knew this thanks to the tip Edward had given her via letter. Quinn nodded to Simone, and to the girl who forgot about it, Quinn paused a second to examine her. “In situations like that, its best to utilize your resources like the court couriers. Even if you cannot deliver in person.” This was a teachable moment in Quinn’s experience. Her beast snarled in her chest, but Quinn was patient. This was Elysium.

Quinn smiled to Mable Wood as she approached, until she too was whisked off for some more Domain Business. That was alright though. They both took what needed to be done over socializing every time. Quinn thought back to having drinks and conversation at Nexus and how nice that was, but quickly turned to the group to get a report on any progress made.

"You have my full attention Ms. Perez."

Continued from (2111) Roaring Court...

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone and the coterie follow after Quinn, to continue the conversation.

Mariposa nods, apparently embarassed as she replies. "I shall do that in the future, Priscus Durant."
    Simone offers a typewritten report with cliff notes in triplicate, contained in the manilla envelope.
    "This is my typed report. There is a bit more that happened after this - Mr. Jake and Ms. Clark followed the persons of interest into a bar. I can tell you more about that in person as I did not type that up. I am very interested in assisting in any follow up that you have planned - as is the Clark, Jake, Sanchez coterie."

Quinn's eyes only

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I had similar happen to myself, and others have reported similar incidents of being followed. Especially in regard to their havens." She mulled it over in her head. The part about being transported was really weird. They were dealing with something outside of their range of supernatural after all it appeared. Quinn's mind went back to Nexus and magic jazz hands. Hmmmm. Or a cup that was out of their reach in the physical plane, and Emily turning into a wolf and back again with no visible effort. It was a big bad world out there. She stopped pontificating and nodded.

"Very well then. I have an idea of where we have to go next, and when it is time to move in, so to speak, I will make sure you get pieces of the action if possible. We must exercise caution and trying not to arouse to much suspicion. I want you to back off, and try to see who exactly are the clients and what are they buying exactly. I plan on doing some...interrogating soon." And the smile was not a nice one, that slight glint of the beast in her eyes.

Jennifer Hazelton

"You want us to back off. To cease investigation of the antique shop and then the bar?

Mr. Jake and Ms. Clarke,"
    A glance to the two as she mentioned them. "- had some face time with who they believe is a wealthy gentleman who employed a large bodyguard that was spotted at the antique shop.

Are the clients you referring to clients of the antique shop? We can follow them from the shop and run down their identity."

Simone nods slightly to the smile, the comments on interrogation. Ms. Clarke and Mr. Jake appeared composed, yet curious. Ms. Sanchez looks at Quinn, nodding slightly.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, not cease, just ease back confrontations with those involved. We don't want to spook them into running, as I myself have been to the antique shop already, as well as Ms. Wood and Mr. Smith. That's a lot of traffic. We need to ease back, give a little breathing room. Let the mice think we aren't on to their scrambling in the dark."

"Tell me what you two gleaned from this man who puppets the gorilla of a bodyguard." She asked, looking to Jake and Clarke expectantly.

"Yes. Ms. Perez, the clients of the antique shop. Their special clientele, and of course what is so special about what the hell they are supplying out of the back room that has sent this group to piss in the Prince's pond."

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Continued from (2111) Roaring Court...

Conner approaches at a respectable distance, offering a nod of respect to Quinn. "Priscus Durant, I hope I'm not intruding." Though he's confident that Quinn would want his ears open while investigations were about "It sounds like your investigation is well in hand."
    "Ms. Perez, glad to see you again. I understand that you were interested in speaking with Ms. Maeve and I at some point. Could I have your contact information so we can arrange a meeting at your best convenience?" If nothing else, it would be a nice show of solidarity between him and Mable given Perez's affiliation with the Circle. He offers nods of acknowledgement to Perez's Coterie, not knowing them too well himself.

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Jake nods, and gives a discreet glance around to the others in the room. As nothing could stay private in Elysium.
    "Of course, Priscus Durant." Mr. Jake paused as he notes Mr. Wells joining.
    The coterie of Ms. Sánchez, Ms. Clarke and Mr. Jake nod to Mr. Wells. Simone glances to him, her nod more slight than the three younger Kindred. "Of course."
    The Mekhet pulls out a business card that she extends to Mr. Wells. "Yes, I would like to get to know the two of you more." She states. Although her eyes return to Mr. Jake and then the Mekhet Priscus, her attention clearly divided.

"Ms. Clarke and I followed the two to a local bar, where they enter a back door. Going in the front door, we spotted the two in the back area of the bar. Yet they have four humans socializing in front of the back area of the bar, discreetly blocking access to the back."
    Stacey then picked up the account, stating calmly. "I noticed someone taking photos of Jake discreetly when he attempted to move through the four humans. I texted Jake to move out, which he did. I remained to watch for a few minutes. I decided that nobody had followed him out.
    There was one of the humans who whispered to someone wearing an expensive suit - a White guy with long brown hair in a styled ponytail. I think they were protecting this individual.
    I left a few minutes later not to attract attention."

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn listened to the account and nodded. Not having anything to add.

"Like I said, keep up surveillance, and shift the focus more to the clients, I'm having the team gather and give updates so the next moves can be assigned." She said softly to Perez with a small smile. "Nice job Ms. Perez."

Quinn caught something out of her peripheral and noted the look that Wei Lin gave. Was it personal or generalized? Was the only other real question. She noted it and filed it away for later.

She smiled when Conner Wells joined them. "Good evening, Mr. Wells." She smiled softly, nodding a bit to assure him of his welcome.

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner returns Quinn's welcoming smile, glad he was taking steps forward tonight. See, there is room for surprise and improvement everywhere. He pockets the card from Ms. Perez in his 20's-themed jacket. "My thanks, Ms. Perez. I'll be sure to let you know when Maeve and I will be available for a discussion."

4 successes

Having his Priscus so close seems to have awakened some extra awareness tonight, and Quinn's brief notice attracts his own. The Bireme crew appears to have generated some discomfort for someone. And it's a Succubus. There's irony there...

Redirecting to his own current circle. "L et me know if you need an extra pair of eyes at some point, Priscus Durant. We Shadows must stick together." And he genuinely wanted a chance to work with Quinn and show her his worth.

14. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"I will take on surveying the folks going into the shop. Although I have noted a few people who seem to make ordinary purchases. There are three clerks or salespeople who don't seem to know everything, we saw them summon a man with long hair - the one Ms. Clarke and Mr. Jake saw protected at the bar- to speak privately with the clients. I'm wondering if he's controlling the flow of information. I'll make myself availiable to watch the shop."
    Simone nods to Conner. "Especially now, I was curious about the two of you, personally. I had heard something of Maeve from Family out of town, she is respected there. Looking foward to seeing her."

16. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread