Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Pagoda Building has a large number of spaces for meetings, conferences, events to cater to the needs of its clients. Privacy variable by how much one pays, as is catering. And Summer's gunbunny smurfette had paid plenty for the former.

Whilst there are grander meeting spaces, like the top floor with the huge skylight another Summer monarch had preferred, Circe felt no need to compensate for space. A more sedate meeting room was fine with her as it provided tables a plenty for changelings to sit and discuss their trades.

Save for the tables covered in beverages, pizza, lasagna, and salad that is. It wasn't high end gourmet but it wasn't cheap Walmart brand either. Walmart brand had been used to provide the stationary. Notebooks, pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, and such for anyone who needed to take notes or draft something right here, right now.

The room was reserved for the Private Makers Meeting, with a sign out front of the door saying such. Circe herself was plainly dressed in jeans, athletic shoes, tshirt, and a pocketed vest. The last was in case she needed to write shit down she'd have pockets handy.

The elfin Larcenist had thought to privately invite some Lost to her hollow for this at first. But didn't have the patience to follow through on the contacting process if a snag was encountered. That and free food seemed to lure out a lot of Lost to this kind of thing.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

When Sera saw the notice, she knew she would be attending. She loved Hedgespinning, and the chance to talk shop so to speak sounded fun!

Walking into the room, the Nix was carrying a few things. The first being an insulated coffee carafe. Coffee was important. The other was a messenger bag that held some of her folders and sketch books. Though most of the Freehold would be familiar with her work, she had some other designs she could show off.

“Mary!” greets the Nix with a huge smile, holding up the carafe, “I come bearing gifts!” she knew she worked best with coffee, and was guessing the Summer did as well.

The Treasured was in a black blazer and matching silk top over deep red suede shorts. A cute pair of boots, her wedding ring and a simple pony completed her look.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sarah!" The response is very happy! At least one fellow spinerette was showing up. With the wonder that is coffee!

"A golden lady, dressed in fitting finery, with a bronze gift of goodness," She gets up and literally skips, yes really, over to Seraphina. "Are you a hugs angel? Because, I could hug ya fer bringing that ambrosia of yers, ya know that?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera laughs at the skipping and the words, “For you? Always!” holding her arms open to hug the blue elf. “And I would never dream of showing up for a meeting without bringing some. Especially if you’re there, the coffee is needed, a necessity!” giving Circe a hug.

“I was excited when I saw your notice! I would love to get into working on projects with others, combining our talents!” but so far, it looked like only them. Which sucked, but maybe more would come a bit later.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hugging between a Spring and Summer, let alone their monarchs, would be an oddity in most Freeholds. Sacramento? Not so much. Circe welcomes the Seraphina hug and amazing brew brought to benefit her.

As for the projects thing, that was the idea. Circe accepts the coffee. "Exactly my thoughts. I'd put this whole she-bang on the back burner," she explains as she retrieves a heat friendly cup for the coffee, "Ya want some of it?" Then continues to talk, "Yeah, I misplaced the stove after more furniture got shoved in that needed ta be addressed instantly and it sort of wandered off on me. But I ran inta it and tried ta get it cooking again." That analogy wasn't running off on its own. It had jacked a car, jumped a ramp, and stolen a helicopter in mid-air.

"My own workshop might have been better fer club business," she shrugs, "But wanted ta see who was interested in this," the elfin Larcenist casts her red and black eyes at the door. "Thought we had more makers in town then just you and I."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An eager nod as she grabs a cup as well.

Blinking a few times, “So you rearranged your crafting space?” she asks, unsure if that was where the Summer was going or not. “My own isn’t anything too exciting yet, I kinda put expanding it on the backburner with everything that has been going on.” Wedding, it was now Autumn, she had been busy. “And also selling regular dresses online has been keeping me from doing too much, uh,” a pause, not sure how safe the room was, “specialized projects.”

Following her eyes to the door, she shrugs, “Maybe they’re just running late?” or didn’t want to share their gift. Either was possible.

“So what are your ideas? A colab? Something more specialized?” taking a careful sip of the coffee and grabbing a piece of pizza.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh," she wavers her hand in the sort of gesture, "Not truly. My thorny shop is still the same, communal too fer that matter," she hums to herself before focusing back. "This was a plan, and it ran. Other things kept coming up," she sips her coffee, "Park and iron side stuff. Kind of important ta avoid rapid delivery of termination with by job." Not from Leon but from certain clients and competitors. And now less of the latter.

As for the dresses, "Well, good fer ya Sera," Circe cheers her, "Good use of the Internet. Even I use it fer business," mostly the dark web, "Glad ta hear mundy business is good fer both of us."

Circe joins Seraphina at the pizza and sips her coffee. Yeah, they were late. Blue lips part in a sigh, followed by pointy blue ears drooping down. Paranoia could excuse the noobs, but not the ones that knew Circe. As for the plan? "I'd say I had 10% of a plan." Circe paused to see if Seraphina gets the quote. "Less ambitious then when I was plotting ta make a multi-chainsaw robot ta clean up the Park's paths," Circe chuckles at that. "I wanted ta see who could to do what, ta bring what ta the table. Metal and cloth," she waves her left hand at herself and then Seraphina, "Don't mesh the best. Unless yer layering medieval. Or maybe a literal sword belt."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A frown as she nodded in understanding, “Seems things are always coming up and preventing us from doing what we love.”

A smile, “I haven’t decided if I’m going to add on to my current business yet or not. And being able to sell online has given me many creative outlets, and kept me quite busy!” her dresses sold.

The quote was lost on the Nix, who takes a bite of the pizza as she listens. Then a nod, “Well, you know I specialize mainly in dresses, jackets and jewelry. But I am willing to lend my skills to you or anyone else to help the community. I was even debating making some drapes for the basement should we keep exploring that idea.” Another bite, “So how can we make them mesh best? I like to think I’m a quick learner, so I would be willing to learn from you. Being able to protect oneself is more useful then looking good at a party.” A wink. "Though I do have sketches that blend armor and fashion."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah, the underworld expedition. Least it wasn't a horror movie," she nods, "I've done my own investment in that after the cleanup." Circe pauses as she selects her slice. Then back to Seraphina, "I'm getting a submarine drone." After a moment of pause Circe just says to Seraphina, "Yes it's a thing. And needed because flooded tunnels may have shit in them. Or worse."

Fashion and protection? "Well, I figured out how ta make armored jackets," was her own input on clothing creativity. "Then I found an easier way ta do it at the library of all places," Circe laughs between words, coffee, and pizza. "Brigand's dine I think is how it is said. Kinda lack old World War two coats," she shakes her head, "Personally I prefer something more modern, but theses coats are recycling, so cheap." Mostly because Circe could use scrap metal to forge her own steel plates.

For mixing fashion? "I already know how ta make armored skin suits. And there is such a thing as armored suits and dresses," she smirks at Seraphina, "Fer VIP safety and such. Of course, we can cheat too." Circe takes a bite out of her pizza. "Though Ram had something better then the Italian armor I made. Powered suits is totally a thing we can cheat with. Mundy's base may be greater then what I can forge, but us? We can make it harder, better, faster," wasn't that a song? Probably, most things were. "Oh, and prettier."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An eyebrow raises in surprise, “A submarine drone?” then an amused shake of her head, “Of course it’s a thing.” Chuckling. “Well, when we’re ready to head back down, let me know, I know Ram is eager to help too.” Another bite of pizza.

Nodding as she chewed, “One of my jackets is armored, a good friend made it for me.” Spider silk was awesome. “Hmm, I’d have to look. But there is no reason the coats can’t be cheap and modern. Maybe some second-hand stores? There are some really good ones downtown.” She still shopped at them; it was like a treasure hunt! “Or know someone who can sew.” A wink.

“My designs are a bit different. More about creating the fashion around the piece of armor. Kind of like an accessory.” But she wasn’t sure if they were any good, so she hadn’t actually crafted one. “It can get tricky to mix the two, especially if you want something functioning and good looking. But I have a feeling we could make something badass.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread