Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

And there's people! Which she expected! But still! She's glad for her Mask and mask, even with the weird round-smooth-ears and the rubber sweat smell. "Ya. It's. Nice...?" she says to Sera-Queen. Then, unseen she smiles, big and bright because she remembers! "Graverobber~ Graverobber~ " it's been years and years and years since she's seen the movie. But she still knows Zydrate goes into the gun like a battery, and the gun goes somewhere against her anatomy. "That's the gun! It's glowing and there!" it might be Very Weird to see the enthusiasm come from Michael Myers but it doesn't stop R'lyeh from gushing.

"I wanna say, "Shilo is your name Shilo?" but I don't - are you? Or Blind Meg? Or. Am I making things up because Graverobber?" through the eye holes they can see R'lyeh's own darting back and forth between the Winters, her shoulders raise, stress tightening her posture, as she wonders if she knows or if she's making things up.

what if she remembered wrong!?
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

2. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"It is, I have to say I like the jacket, it feels nice and the boots..." he rocked back and forth for a second, it might have been the best fitting pair of shoes he'd ever worn. He didn't think he could feel the difference until he'd gotten them broken in. "Your work and your taste are impeccable as always Sera.

"Oh Thanks I'll have um..." he paused there for a second as Cassandra approached, clearing his throat quickly. "I'll have a double whiskey cider, preference for cinnamon cider please and thank you." It was a lot, one drink here was a lot of his expendable income for the month so he'd take this drink and nurse it for a good while at least.

As Cassandra sings those first notes he couldn't help the chill that ran down his spine, a grin there for a moment before it melted into a smile as Rlyeh continued singing along, humming along with the rest of them for that second. "Wow, it is not the Amber I was expecting but I like the twist. And Gerrit is supposed to be....hey, where is Gerrit? Oh should we text him, some people like explicit invitations." John had been excited and then there was a worry for his friend there. That would sit there at the back of his mind for awhile, eating at him.

Seeing Rlyeh eye the prop he smiled and turned it around holding it be the end and offering the grip to her. "Can check it out if you want. Mary definitely outdid herself all around. I will at least take credit for my own makeup."

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes , liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Thank you!" Cassandra can't help but smile at Sarah's compliments to her outfit. She looks down at her near completely see through skirt, placing a hand on her corseted waist, before looking back up at the group, "I did put it together myself. I had considered commissioning something so that I looked more accurate, but I decided it would be more fun to put my own little twist on it."

She looks at Michael Myers then and shakes her head a little, "Was going for Amber Sweet. In the Zydrate Anatomy scene she has these crazy eye lashes, so I know that could throw it off and look a bit like Mag. Goth Opera, am I right?" She takes a long sip of her drink, letting the tingle of the alcohol warm and pep her up. "Don't worry, you're not crazy. You totally got the reference." She offers a very warm smile to the masked person.

Looking at John again, she can't help but feel her cheeks heat up a little again. Breathe girl. If anyone asks, blame the alcohol. "Thanks," Where is Gerrit? "I'm not sure where he is. I'll give him a text. Maybe he's just running late."

Cassandra takes out her phone and texts Gerrit super quick to see if he's coming.

6. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was pleasantly surprised when R’lyeh began…singing? But singing what?

Sera was a bit unsure, wanting to join in, cause…singing…but also not knowing what was being sung.

“Clearly I’ve missed something.”
    She admits with a smirk, taking a sip of her drink. Graverobber seems to be a common word here. Was the costume from a movie or something?

Nodding as he spoke, “It’s a very nice jacket. I always enjoy this season just for the joy of seeing what people are able to put together for a costume!” so much creativity! “Aw, thank you!” it was different…that was for sure. But it felt comfortable and right.

With his order, she flags the bartender down again, not that it was too hard. The drink was quickly put together and placed on the bar. A sweet smile and wink offered to the bartender.

The mention of Gerrit, the Nix looks around and shrugs. “So is this a group costume?!” she asks, sounding positively giddy about it. “That is so awesome!” and so much fun!

“Such creativity!” says the Treasured, “I just might have to pick your brain for next year!” she loved planning costumes. “I have to agree, it’s a lot more fun when you are able to put your personal twist on it.” Helps you stand out. “The costume I usually wear is one I made myself, but I thought, why not do something completely different!” though the other costume looked amazing on her.

Looking from one Lost to another over her glass, “Goth Opera?” what was she missing?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"Oooooh!" She nods looking between Graverober-John and Amber-Cassandra, "I forgot she was there. In the movie there. Because. Well. Yes. But she was in the movie and was singing and was in very-many-a-lot of costumes. I think if you looked at all of her costumes, you could go as just Amber Sweet with a group of friends." R'lyeh Myers nods, rubber mask bobbing away.

"It's a movie-well-not-only-but-I-only-saw-the-movie-!" she gets out in all one breath. She isn't crazy! She remembered something! She might have forgotten bit, but she remembered. "It was a play-opera-thing....?" But she's not really answering, looking more at the glowing zydrate gun, "Mary? Costumes-and-props? Commissions?" comes out in a rapid fire, more controlled then her normal word vomit, but these are Questions. People can't Answer them if they can't understand them. "And Sera-Queen.....er...demon lady? Do you have a Mary for your costume?" she asks. Was this s group effort to make the Spring Sovereign look amazing in the gothic appropriate for Halloween outfit, or was it all the Treasured-Nix. She wanted to pick brains and gobble answers.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

10. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John nodded along his agreement as the others explained the movie, "There are live stage plays of it and the movie Repo the Genetic Opera. Goth Opera is a good way to put it, the tragedy of Opera with a gothic sense of style." Clearly part of the draw for the Darkling, taking the drink from Sera with a smile. The cadence and speech pattern for Mike Myers was unique but familiar, the tone was harder to pin down because of the mask's interference but when the word Queen was dropped he managed to put the pieces together.

"All three of us were supposed to, yea. But..." Gerrit was growing colder, more distant, shorter temper, less controlled. Was the Ogre blood winning or was it trauma. John could ask as a friend but help required buy-in in the first place. He raised a brow at Cassandra wondering if two was the magic number of invites here. "Mary is a fiery Italian, you really can't miss her, I think you might already be acquainted if I had to guess."

Goes by the name: John

12. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"I just remember-say because of the song. I think. Maybe. There's a point when someone-Graverobber-I-think-maybe-says 'Goth Opera' so I call it that. Because. Yeah." a nod, the rubber mask, moves with the force of the motion. When she stops, the fox needs to readjust it so she can still see out the eyeholes.

Underneath the mask R'lyeh's lips pull into a soft 'o'. While she voices her realization, "Ahhhhh, you mean wears-a-suit-likes-to-pun?" she asks, know she couldn't name Circe-Queen-Groundskeeper-Warrior as she normally would. Huh. Mary. Ma-ry. Seemed a little virginal and non-violent for the Summer Queen, but. Maybe that was the point.

6 days left folks!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread