Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Really thinks its fucked up)Glamour 1 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe firmly nods in agreement with Colonel Worm, "Damn straight Colonel. We'll slay the monsters," since winning was better then dying for a cause. Just like Patton said. As Worm talks, Circe continuously nods in agreement over no collateral damage. It was bad for business. Precision was why she'd not gotten an Uzi and left her AK in the Hedge. Unlike Worm, she doesn't spill her drink as she sips, "Oh ho ho ho!"

Circe's arms are full so she doesn't even try to hug R'lyeh as Worm called her to do. Circe was impulsive, yet R'lyeh made it clear she didn't like being touched. And then the oily fox explodes. And wow, seems Circe gets to be the level headed one, again, from not being totally stoned or drunk. Why is Circe always being responsible?

Circe looks to Roshon when she mentions the hugging not sticking. Then back to R'lyeh. The oily fox. Was that a pun from Roshon? Circe's ears droop down as she watches R'lyeh freak out. Roshon's reply was a very Summer one. Not reasonable but it does give Circe time to quickly think on an answer that is, and wow something inside Circe ain't happy about that.

After she stops speaking, Circe answers, "Two, no, three, actually, a few reasons. First, because why not? Ya might not be a Summer but yer resisting Themy. And ya clearly got some rage too, props on that. My first crew wasn't all Summer either." Circe finishes off her food. "Allies are better then enemies is a habit, extrovert, yadda yadda psychological bullshit. Next, I'm such an asshole I come back around the other way. Though Roshon's kind of right. Yer barking up," okay that was a fox pun, "The wrong trees if ya want ta be a sub fer validation. There's a club ya can pay fer that. Third, also Roshon," Circe points to their hostess, "Sort of a friend, at least a fellow enthusiast. You," points at the sad fox, "Clearly her friend so that's enough." Then Circe downs her tequila and gives out a frustrated sigh. And her Mantle was back too, "Plus, and this is something I massively pissed about and don't understand how the cazzo it fanculo happened, I am a responsible person," she looks away from R'lyeh to eye her glass. Twirling the empty glass she speaks.

"That's futto fer a Summer right? Didn't even start with the Groundskeeper job, helping other Freeholders. I mean, I get the crown because the other Summer lost in a gamble. And then I am the voice of reason when the previous monarchs were screaming at each other," she pauses as memory and filtering affect what she recalls, "Okay, kinda funny how they looked when I pointed out the Summer was the voice of reason, but I'm a gun nut that likes explosions. How the cazzo did I start being responsible?"

The answer to that was probably when she started playing rear guard and decoy for her Rogues. "I expected ta have been duct taped ta a chair fer a gunfire intervention, but noooo. I keep being the reasonable one instead of cutting loose! That's kinda fucked up right?"

2 to is it fucked up

ooc: Circe was originally supposed to be a wild, crazy and impulsive character. But character development happened and here she is.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , , Endymion liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm's just kind of sitting there, watching the show at this point. He hadn't expected things to take this turn. But, with the Adderall pumping through his system, he's up for intense conversations. He could chew the fat all night.

"Kid, I don't know you. How can I say whether it's because you're you or not? That's beside the point anyway. What I'm trying to say is simple: you're not going back. We," eyes to Circe then to Roshon, "won't let that happen. Understand?" How'd they get from protecting their fellow freeholders to R'lyeh's own issues with self-worth? Worm's not quite sure. Doesn't matter.

"Can't speak for these folks, but I'm nice because why the fuck not? Spent a long time being a prick. A real long time. But things are different now. And being nice is free." Roshon's got the right of it, though, and the Colonel nods along to her question: "Like Ro' said: the question is why're you so fucked up by someone being nice in the first place?"

Circe's monologue has the Goblin grinning. He knows exactly what she's talking about. He often wonders the same stuff about himself. "That's my Summer Queen," he jokes. "She'll put a bunch of holes in your enemies and remind you about your upcoming dentist visit to boot. She's got it all, I tell ya!"

4. Likes , Origins, liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh's lip wobbles, face tightening up as she squints. Eyes, looking wet and shiny. Looking between everyone. A loud riot of defense and...niceness. In a loud riotous way. She's quiet save for a sniffle here and here as she pulls her fingers, twisting them together, then pulling one from the other as she rubs at her face, her eyes.

"...I don't. I don't understand." she admits. Looking between Circe-Colonel Worm-Roshon. "I don't understand." she says again, looking more and more distressed. Not by their words, but by her own misunderstanding. Pulling her knees up and closer, she presses her face against them and breathes.

"No-one-says...I'm a person. Not since Before. And from New York to here...there's people that are fake-nice-pretends. I'm fucked up." she says, an distorted echo sounding more like I've fucked up. "I'm sorry," she says looking up from her knees, "This wasn't supposed to be this...." another breath, "I wont doit again."

failure
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

6. Likes , Endymion, Origins liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

We're out of time :C
    I'd love to do a follow up scene, though! Maybe one of y'all would like to host?

Sometimes people just needed space.

And, like, Roshon was way too high for this.

Time and place and all that.

But they had food, they had good company, and they had the rest of the night.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

8. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread