Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PrP-BaF: CSI Sacramento

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Connor can recall that there are about 10 hospitals in the city of Sacramento alone, not including the greater Sacramento area. Though the general hospital is Mercy General, down town.

If you decide to go check out 'Babylon,' head on in with your next posts, once I'm sure that's what we're doing, I'll get a thread up for it.

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner considers the options ahead of them. Connecting their trespasser with Mercy General could be a start, but he'd prefer to look closer to the ground.

At the reference of a picture, Conner nods in agreement. "I might have a few ideas. It could be one of our group could contribute as well." The Daeva tended to be fairly artistic, though he was sure there were exceptions. "But you're right, we should be cautious about tipping our hand. All the more reason we should get what information we can from here before we lose our advantage." He gives a cheeky wink to Helen. "Don't worry; my treat."

With that, Conner makes his way towards Babylon to continue the investigation. Perhaps there would be some writing on the walls that could help...

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

"Very good point. What do we tell the folks inside why we're asking questions, though ? Might be good to have something handy."

Helen unties the poncho and stuffs it into the bag, digging out the gloves and putting them in as well for good measure. Hands in the pockets of her jacket, she follows him towards the dive.

"Just don't forget to take off the gloves. Might look weird to the folks inside."

Her time to wink.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread