Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2110) Jacque's Orbit

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing Quinn offer to introduce someone to the Seneschal immediately pulled his focus to the pair. He took a step back away from the other lingering social circles in a way to allow for more effective conversation between (at least) the three.

A lip pulled into a grin. Vincenzo was not an unfamiliar face, yet he was happy to see him live up to the promise of his continued presence in the Domain... for now at least.

"Priscus Durant," he acknowledged and invited. His eyes glanced to Vincenzo, waiting expectantly.

Continued from (2110) Eternal Court...

Blood Hunt:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Assured of their welcome with the Seneschal, Quinn closed the gap between them to conversational distance, with Vincenzo in tow. Quinn nodded to Seneschal Jack with a professional smile, her body turning first to Seneschal Jack. "May I present Mr. Vincenzo of Line Ventrue, of the Lancea Sanctum, guest in Sacramento, from San Diego." With that she turned to Vincenzo, "Vincenzo, this is Mister Jack, Priscus of Ventrue, and Seneschal of Sacramento, of the First Estate."

She facilitated the introduction and her gaze rested with the Seneschal. In case he wished to dismiss her from the conversation with his family.

Continued from (2110) Eternal Court...

Jennifer Hazelton

Vincenzo approaches, pausing two steps behind Priscus Durdnt for the introduction. He walks closer and bows to the Seneschal, stating: "Good evening, Seneschal. I certainly hope that the evening finds you well."

The Ventrue turned to the Mekhet Priscus with a nod fitting the respect that she has earned in the city.
    "Thank you for the introduction, Priscus Durant. It is much appreciated."

Eyes turn to Mr. Jack as the newcomer continues.
    "I would like to reside in Sacramento. I can assure you, I can be a very helpful friend to have, Seneschal."

4. Likes pisces liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steely eyes followed Vincenzo to Quinn for the introduction and upon its conclusion he nodded, "Of course and to you as well." He tightened the reigns on his beast as it whispered for retreat.

"You are welcome to stay if you like," he offered to the Priscus of Shadows. No obligation to stay but no demand to leave.

"What brings you to Sacramento?" he inquired of his cousin. A wry grin followed his commitment to being a helpful friend, "It is good to bring value with you to new homes."

Blood Hunt:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn bowed her head respectfully to the Seneschal, and remained with the two Lords. Quinn's gaze moved to watch Vincenzo. He was all new and shiny. All the more reason to keep her eyes on him. The eager Beaver he was.

She also nodded slightly to Vincenzo acknowledging his thanks for the formal introduction to Sacramento's Seneschal. Quinn remained silent however. Content to simply keep her ears and eyes open. Court was an interesting place and she was keeping tabs on several conversations at once. Even as she lent herself physically to the Lords circle this evening. And the beat goes on and on and on on.....

Jennifer Hazelton

"Business." Vincenzo replies promptly.

"I travel on business from San Diego to areas that need my expertise. I excell at communications. I often perform security details for high profile Court officials, for example. Occasionally, I perform tasks that are required by those in charge." He meets Jack's gaze, knowingly.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vague, but understandably so. "Fine skills to have honed," he remarked. He methodically unfolded a piece of parchment and offered it over to Vincenzo, "Please read that carefully and let me know if you have any questions. I must also have you confirm that you have not, in fact committed Amaranth in your Danse."

"How long do you intend to stay with us here on your business?"
    he questioned further. His most recent phrasing alluded to a possible temporary arrangement.

Blood Hunt:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn listened intently when she was offered the welcome to stay from the Seneschal. She was curious about the new Kindred, but more curious on how the Seneschal would handle it. Watching and learning when given the opportunity to do so was worth being quiet and observant.

Speaking of observing, Quinn caught the nod from Conner Wells and gave him a slow blink, in response, watching him for a moment. She had seen and heard what he was putting down, and she couldn't have been more pleased with his performance. She felt pride, and for the first time since she took on the role of Priscus she felt the first sensations of feeling at home. Watching Conner start to spread his wings made her feel purposeful, just as protecting Maeve in the cemetery had felt right. Watching Maeve take her first fumbling steps into leading a group, had felt good as well. Like things were aligning inside of her that had been broken so long ago she didn't recognize it as a flaw until it began to right itself.

Quinn's impression of Vincenzo wasn't entirely favorable. He reminded her of someone, but for the life of her she couldn't recall who. The way he prettied up being basically a thug for hire. He seemed confident enough in his resume to bring it up publicly in Elysium, and his beast bearing down on her told her she should believe him. Like a chill going down her spine.

Closed Thread