(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a hint of a smile, “Oh it finds me quite well, thank you for asking. And yourself?” she takes in the details of the colors. Wondering if Jacque had met with this one yet? Her Beasts snarls in her ear to rend the flesh from the weakness before her.

But that was rude.

And speaking of Jacque, a nod of respect was offered when he entered the room.

“You’re familiar to me Mr Hoyle, have you been in the Domain long?” then a nod at the offered lineage, “That lineage is quite impressive for one Unaligned.” Always to the point.

“Do you plan on residing within the Domain?” always best to know someones plans.

Cain, for his part, simply stood beside the Savage. Murderous eyes watching, ears listening.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

"I am glad to hear that, Your Grace. I am well. I decided to step out and get to know folks a bit better."

"I have been here for awhile, your Grace. I was here in the '40s and '50s. I left then to go attend matters in New York for a few years, as my childe, Lisa Kessler, had an excellent opportunity. I must say, I do like how you manage the city.
    I have started to hear talk that folks appreciate the opportunity they have here, even if they are not of the First Estate."
    Perhaps telling, as he was not of the First Estate.
    "Indeed, I do intend to be stay. I do hope to make myself of use. I have some experience in some matters that could prove useful - beaucracy and local government."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Always good to know who is residing within the Domain.” Find who was an ally and who, well, belonged in the closet.

An eyebrow raises in surprise, “You’ve been here longer than I have, and thank you.” Which was curious, “Is that what drew you back to the Domain, what you have heard?” she asks before continuing, “I came to this Domain Unaligned, and was welcomed and allowed to grow,” a nod, “I hope to be able to create the same environment for others.” She had been granted chances not many Unaligned were.

“Have you had the opportunity to speak with your Priscus yet?” good to know where that whole process stood. “Those are indeed useful to many. Which branches of local government?” there were many avenues to explore there.

Jennifer Hazelton

He nods slightly, in agreement as she mentioned knowing who's in the Domain.
    "One of the reasons, yes, Your Grace.
    One was me being curious. Some was talking about the City positions that are open."
    He mentioned.
    "Not as yet, this trip. I hoped to address the Acknowledgement here.
    I will be seeking out the Priscus first thing tomorrow evening, if need be.
    I am beginning to forage into the Unions. There's a pipefitting union that's had a second in command for twenty years, and he only served as interim head for a brief period when the old one passed away. I'm thinking power behind the throne situation. He's a fascinating individual."
    He has become a bit more passionate as he speaks, although he paused now to collect his thoughts.

"Might you know if anyone else has similar interests? I'd hate to be encroaching."
    He appeared sincere.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Which positions would that be?” she knew, but she was curious.

There was a nod in Jacque s direction, “Seneschal Jacque, Priscus of Lords would be the Kindred you would be seeking for Acknowledgement.” the other Invictus titles left out, this Kindred was not of the First Estate. Though he looked like he was in a conversation, could he make the time? “I can provide you with his contact information if you are unable to speak with him this evening.” Offers the Savage. And it sounded like there were a few seeking to reside within the Domain this evening.

Taking a moment, she thinks over what he had asked. “Nothing currently comes to mind, though I would not be surprised if there were others with similar interests. Not everyone is forthcoming with such matters. But those who best foster those relationships tend to be the ones well rewarded.” The Unions had never been her concern. But she could see the draw to them, the power they could wield.

Jennifer Hazelton

" My first interest is in the position of Reeve. If that's even a position that one can express their interest, your Grace? If so, consider me interested. I have no intention of immediate satisfaction. I intend to be patient and prove that I shall remain in Sacramento. Abide by all Laws and encourage others to do that same thing.". There's an earnest look as he looks Alessandra in the eye.

There's a pause as he glanced towards Mabel and Conner, raising an eyebrow at the conversation. Yet he focused on the Prince.

"Yes, I would appreciate the contact information. I can see that he is currently engaged.

I shall make my inquiries. May I ask what areas of the Domain you enjoy, Prince Alessandra? For entertainment?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An amused smile touched her lips, “The position of Reeve? Interessante.” She muses. “That’s good that you hold no expectations, I expect those who want such positions to earn them. Especially with the role of Reeve, I need to see that who is chosen is competent and able to handle the responsibility.” And she didn’t know this guy. Sure, he’d been around a while, but that did not mean he would be a capable Reeve.

The Savage picks up on phrases and words used in the conversation of Mable and Conner. Information filed away for future use if needed.

With a single nod, she provides him with the contact information for Jacque.

“For entertainment?” a pause, “Well, when I have the time, I can be found at art galleries or art walks. I enjoy investing in all walks of art.” Sometimes it was fruitful, sometimes it was just buying a piece because she liked it. “I also enjoy evenings in the less visited bars. People watching is quite enjoyable. Recently, I have been working to relearn the piano. And yourself?”

Jennifer Hazelton

"If I suit. I have some experience that I would be pleased to discuss with you at your convenience. Or at your Seneschal's convenience.

Earning positions is desirable. No inherited problems and biases."
    He nodded slightly in agreement.

" Do you mind sharing anyone who has expressed interest in the position?

Ah, an appreciation for art speaks wonders. Do we feel echoes or the true emotions upon viewing art? I wonder about this often. I shall look forward to finding decent art galleries here.
    Did I hear something about the Crocker Muesem?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed he was serious.

“If you wish to setup an appointment to speak with me, it can be arranged. The Seneschal can get it on the schedule if you like.” Usually she had no problem setting up meetings, but she had shit going on. “I’ve been in Domains where favoritism was given to certain Clans or Covenants, and it always created discourse. It’s not something you will see here.” People who earned positions would be given them. Plain and simple.

Then a sly smile, “There have been a few.” But that was all she would say.

Looking thoughtful for a moment, “An intriguing question. I would think it depended on the art and the emotion. What if it’s an emotion we are not familiar with? Is it an echo of lost Humanity, or true emotion?” but emotion wasn’t something she dealt with. A shallow nod, “The Crocker is a popular gallery here. They have constantly changing exhibits that have a little bit of something for everyone. It is also a good place to see upcoming local artists and invest in them.”

Jennifer Hazelton

" Excellent. I shall do so, Prince Antinori. Thank you.

I agree with you, your Grace. The Domain that I was in has two individuals who were given the title of Lord and Lady because of their Sire.
    They seem to struggle with fulfilling the duties of running a Guild for musicians in Lady Luisa's case. And another seems to struggle in deciding if he's receiving proper respect.

I often wonder if our emotions are echoes. The kine, art inspires and rejuvenates. Do we receive the same benefits?

You mentioned reacquainting yourself with the piano. May I inquire if you were taught on life? A good friend of mine insists that learning music helps the mind.
    She enjoys the violin. Do you have a preference for a certain type of music when you play?"

Closed Thread