THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, a call is put through to the Priscus of the Mekhet with Jennifer's mobile. Jennifer is sitting in the sitting area that she had designed, located adjacent to the Caldarium. Jennifer's date book was set out on the coffee table, a favorite pen resting on the month at a glance page.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

The voice of the Mehket Priscus came over the line, shortly after the first ring. As if she had her mobile phone handy. Quinn was in her Haven, taking down her wall of study for Arcane Sight. Proud of her first real test of her Auspex Knowledge.

"Good evening. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening. I wanted to check in with you about the meeting between our families that we were discussing earlier." Jennifer's Cursed voice would be impossible to mistake. The Nosferatu shared the reason for her call. Not rushing the facts, pausing for the reply.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am on board with that plan." Quinn supplied enthusiastically. "My schedule is looking good for it too."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiled to hear that enthusiastic relly, unseen over the phone. Her Curse tended to obscure her emotional range in speech, so she was careful to use language that shared her own feelings.
    " I'm happy to hear that. I'm looking forward to the meeting a great deal. Does October 20th work for you?
    We'd like to invite you to our Family retreat, if your Family is comfortable with that.

It's has been a good place for coming together peacefully in the past. It's hard to find, so I will meet you at ( local sparsely populated gas n'sip gas station) at (address). It's a short walk from there."

7. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sounds great. We will see how this goes for our families. I truly hope it opens in roads for further closeness. I would like to see that very much. Our families have a long history of aligning that I would like to see honored, but it takes a village as they say." She paused like she was marking something down. "The 20th it is, I'll let my family know. Until we see each other again, stay safe, dahlen."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I do hope that there are inroads. I believe that our two families should be familiar with one another." Jennifer agreed. "I did like our earlier conversation some time ago about a shared venture. I do think that closer ties could make this a reality. I look forward to the evening. Be well until we meet again."

Closed Thread