Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Grabbing another taco Bleeds Well harrumphs, "Then we'd best go check it out then, eh. You've got a plan of some sort?" He shoves most of a taco in his mouth.

"The real question," chew, chew, chew, "is what side do we scout it out from?"

PU: 4

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Keep it simple. We go from the Other side, see who's out, put down anything that is causing trouble, run from anything we can't handle, them sweep back through the living side the following night, clean up any residual.
    It was a hospital, so we'll probably need to push some old spirits out and direct them to where the new hospital is coming up. But i expect a few won't go easily.
    Have you go into a hospital on the other side before?"
    Tiny asks, remembering the many decrepid husks they cleaned up in Cleveland.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds grunts, "Other side seems wise, more options available to us if things go sideways. I don't recall ever visiting a hospital, on any side. What should I expect? What resources can we bring to bear with us? Between the two of us, we've probably got brain and brawn covered. How's your Rite knowledge? Any fetishes you can bring to bear? If we run into trouble I'm hoping our only options aren't bargain with a spirit or tear it apart."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"A few rites, but only basic ones, probably not helpful. And I've got a fireflash to blind something if we need to bolt. What about you?

Hospitals are...ugh. So, we raided a hospital on the other side when we were dealing with a proliferation of illness spirits. So, here's the thing with hospitals. Imagine, if you will, a place you went when you were sick, or dying, or even dead. And then they would drain your blood, inflict terrible pain on you, and leave you lost and scared and alone, without dignity or privacy for a few days. Then, just when you are starting to get better, when you are finally finding health, they send you home or somewhere else to recover. Hospitals are dens of blood, death, pain, and suffering, ruled by a health spirit who somehow keeps them too scared to get out of hand. Its the strangest choir you've ever seen.
    Probably. "
    Tiny inhales a tongue taco.
    "Anyway, we were raiding this hospital because the balance was wrong, no pain, no blood spirits, just health and healing. which was great for the humans there, but problems started. Blood tests came back with bad readings, people missed serious complications because they didn't hurt. Elodoth is about balance, but in this situation, it was our Irraka who found it, the Elodoth who called it, and the Rahu who fixed it. The Ithaeur put the binding on the health spirit in charge, and we didn't have a Gibbous to spread the word. But it worked well enough. My job was lookout, and its the closest thing to a Wound I ever want to see.

5. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

BW nods taking mental note of Tiny's assets. "Sacred hunt and dedication, nothing too useful rite wise. I put things down fast," shrug, "unless I can't."

"Alright then, I guess there's not too much preparation we can make for a scouting mission. I'm down to head there whenever you'd like. Plan it for when Luna's full?"

7. Bump Aeolus "Bump" this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"That will do well then. see you on other side at dusk. There's a camelia bush on the southwest side, supposed to have been there since the 30s, so that'll be the most prominent thing there that's stable.
    So, how long do you think it'll take to fix?"
    Tiny looks back at the car.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds nods along to the directions, familiar with the plant.

Tiny's car question elicits a shrug from him. "Not too long, but long enough to be annoying," he replies giving a tire a small kick.

He begins digging through Emily's organizational system, looking for the right tools and grumbling under his breath all the while.

2 hours of car repair

10. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2