Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Nexus III) Around the Bar

Sep 29, 2021 : Nexus III
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho!" Circe is loudly laughing when Quinn provides Connor's new nickname, "That would be an interesting class. Would it include visual aids for comparison?" That would get a massive attendance increase.

"Hm, you could probably mess with the coppers more with dire warnings of curses or foul spirits?" Circe finds the entire thing amusing. Oh what the Hell, she had a funny story to share, "Or one little thing I did to help a friend of a friend. Cops sorted through a couple dozen crates of questionable goods by online but," Circe starts crackng up, "Not legal standards oh ho ho ho!" After she recovers she says, "I wonder if any of those dildos they had ta handle turned on during their investigation, oh ho ho ho!"

"I have other such stories I could share Lady Quinn," Circe cheerfully smiles, "That market purely trades in laughter. The other," Circe giggles as she looks to Connor, "Is just as fun," Circe takes his card, slipping it away into a bracer. "But more standard barter. I can share with you later the proper contact for Merchant of Menaced Merchandise. I am happy to say, I handle a lot of shaded markets' IT work."

Circe was focused entirely on weapons and their opposite. But she was the reason the arms dealers had such secure Internet and account information. It was easy to leverage that towards other "merchants," even if only knowing the people that know.

"Oh ho ho ho! No judgment here! Emily is a fluffy piece of tail," Circe assures Mable.

The glass finally starts to fall, and then poofs into a cloud of silicate powder. Circe blinks at that. "Huh?" Then looks to the bartender, "Do not look at me, I didn't do that," then nods her head towards Connor. He'd been poking it, "I'd suggest those playing poofing pokey."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Werewolf shakes her head at the puns. "Baaaaad. I've heard them all, believe me."

She gives J.C. a smile. "Well.... A little, to make the changing easy, but it's mostly natural. A part of who I am. That's the thing about my People. We're not people that can turn into wolves. We're both, at the same time. No matter how human we look, we aren't. Though I figure that's a common thing... " she gestures a pale hand around the club. Most people looked normally human.

Emily is clearly revelling in the awestruck faces of Quinn and Connor, looking very smug. She sashays her way back over from the end of the bar, watching as the glass fades out of sight. "Huh... neat! So... are you some kind of wizard or something? Turning things invisible?" she asks Connor.

"Thanks babe," She replies to Mabel, slipping hands around her and pecking her with a quick kiss. "Hmmm, full furry? Maybe I could....."

2 successes

She bites her thumb and focuses with a look of concentration. Within a few seconds the silvery fur spouts all over her skin. "How's that?" she grins cheekily.

Something about the invitation to fight makes Emily watch the others carefully, still smiling, but there was a slightly more predatory look to it. Fortunately Circe distracts. "You would be thinking about tails. You still haven;t told me what you are, missy" she points out playfully to Circe.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes , Origins, pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," she nods her head as Emily resembles Hollywood's original werewolf, "That'd be a furry. Was expecting more anthropomorphic honestly," giggles are breaking out, "Not Lon Chaney," this makes Circe fully giggle, "Wonder if that means Hammer Films got everything right?"

As for the werewolf's protest to her secrecy? Well, the Changeling felt her paranoia justified. Sure, Emily had secrets she could share if Emily ratted her out to a science lab, but the others? "I can easily give you a thousand words Emily," Circe smiles as she leans in to pet the wolf girl's head, "Fluffy. Ahem. By showing only YOU what I am Emily. Or I'm fairy sure you could riddle it out, by why not see?"

"Yes, you are fairy sure that I can trust you and Lady Mab," she assure Emily, "But I don't know the others from Scáthach." And wasn't that a collection of hints. "It is somewhat personal to just show off all of yourself," and the smile on her face screamed she knew how hypocritical that statement was with the outfit she wore, "When others are hiding."

"I know what you are Emily, so I am willing to share with you for a small request," she assures her, "But the rest of this party? I know their reality not. Secret for secret, is quite fair, and on that word I find I must declare myself." Again with a little riddle hint.

She holds up her hands in the stop gesture, "And no, I shant ask much. Just a promise. Not shall I harm you, nor you me for the gift to see. Though you will certainly end up having to acknowledge how very exotically hot I am," wink, "And may fate decide we cazzo up everything we do tonight if we can't keep from hitting each other. Just fer this fun day."

OOC
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes , liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn Grinned at Circe and laughed along with her on the idea of Connor giving classes on Men wearing corsets. "Maybe one of those short history add on courses on life in the ye ole days, and I am pretty sure that if there were people demonstrating corsetry it would be popular for like a pop up semester." She said with a grin. Enjoying a bit of teasing.

Quinn nodded at Circe and yes, the Shadow laughed again, clearly amused by the blow she dealt to the cops. "What a silicone predicament they must have found themselves in. I wonder if they catalogued the evidence in inches?" She supplied helpfully, snickering slightly at the absurdity of it. Quinn found it terribly clever of Circe. She enjoyed her cheeky sense of humor as it mirrored her own in a lot of ways. Quinn was mischievous too.

Quinn looked back to Connor and grinned at his suggestion. "If it would please you, that could be arranged." She said gently, her gaze moving up to meet his, and her free hand idly played with the ring on her right hand. Slowly centering it perfectly on her finger.

She smiled to Mable and nodded. "Though perhaps not a movie. The idea of wasting away an evening watching and not conversing seems like a waste, when we could clearly be doing something else and chatting at the same time." She corrected. Quinn only did movies with those she didn't want to speak too, and usually only when things involved Kine.

Quinn noticed Connor's look, and immediately pulled her phone out and sent off a text to Connor. The things she didn't want to voice aloud in mutual company, and suddenly being all up in his head wasn't exactly without its drawbacks either. She didn't want tonight to be his first experience with her Telepathy. Maybe it was his curse that forced her hand to modern convenience.

8. Likes , Origins, liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor grimaces at Circe and Quinn's poking. Only one of them knows how old he truly was, and just how many years he's spent with women to know the information he spouted out. Oh well, the damage is done, all he can do now is join in. "I could teach a night class or two." He looks between Quinn and Circe, the ones doing the teasing. "I would need models for demonstrations, of course... I wonder where I could find some beautiful young women to do that job?"

He gives a nod to Circe as she takes his card. "Of course, I can't wait to hear from you. Hopefully it will be a fruitful transaction."

He then turns his attention to Emily. "I'm not a wizard or something," he says through a laugh. "I would show you what I am, as you've done with us, but I'm already a bit peckish as is. Doing any more won't do anyone any favors tonight." He hopes the little clue is enough to go off of, though he's pretty sure Emily already knows what he is.

As far as sparring goes, he considers himself a worthwhile partner. "I do a bit of boxing, Mable, if you're sincerely looking for a sparring partner. I must admit that my schedule is a bit tight as of late, but I'm sure I can make some room if the need arises."

Then his phone buzzes in his pocket. He quickly looks at the text and looks at Quinn, his features already softening. He gives her a quick nod, acknowledging that he understood what was being said, before putting his phone back into his pocket.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

10. Likes , pisces liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC thought of a couple quips. He’d be willing to be taught a couple lessons by a ‘real man’. Of course, he’d look magnificent. A night in would be a waste of both their looks.

But he saw the soft edges of her smile. The vanishing of the razor’s edge. He knew what she meant. Or at least… trusted himself to know.

“Too long.” He raised and drained his glass while meeting her eyes.

Then ordering another quickly before anyone noticed.

Which apparently wasn’t fast enough for Connor. Poor, dumb… dangerous… Connor. Jc probably shouldn’t push it. Quinn could do that all on her own.

“Always up for non-gender categorized sparing,” JC said with a grin. He knew Mable could kick his ass. However, not only did he need the practice, he’d like to see others get involved in the Circle’s combat training. Maybe not all would be able to compete fairly, but it would be interesting to see what anyone had to offer.

He returned Emily’s smile with a little less confidence. JC knew that Gangrel could be harsh in their relationship with Childer. He considered himself lucky for the months he got. Emily talked of how it came naturally. Was she Gangrel? Was Mable bringing her back into the fold? Was Mable her SIRE?! He hoped not.

Should he report this to the Prince? Damn. Now his mind was in politician mode.

Reset. Calm down. One thing at a time.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

12. Likes , pisces liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned at Emily. And ordered another drink for her.

Then she gave a quick smile at Circe. "Tricky Girl." Maybe she did know what she was... after all she had listened carefully.

"Quinn, do you want to come over to my place and relax under the stars as we chat?"

The guys both were willing to spar, awesome. "Should I schedule a sparing night at my gym? I could rent it out for the night."

14. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hopefully none of the cops enjoyed the fruit shaped ones," Circe cheerfully says to Quinn, "I'd hate ta be accused of giving a police officer sexual flavors, oh ho ho ho ho!" It takes her a moment to collect herself. Yet she'd had another joke at the cops' expense with them, "Though I wonder if throwing in a few red fish shaped dildos was a bit much, oh ho ho ho!"

The Fariest didn't feel the need to explain that joke. At least Connor was takng the jests in good measure. Circe went along with it, "Hmm," she taps her chin in amusement. "Well, for models there is you," she points at Connor, "For a start. I'm sure we can find some others good looking guys to wear corsets too."

Peckish was that a hint? Due to studying some of the occult, Circe knew that hungy with people did little to narrow it down. Ghouls, kappa, vampires, Gristlegrinders, Audrey II, Wendigo. "Just don't consider me on the menu," she giggles at Connor, "Most don't get ta have me as an eat out option without buying me a few dinners first."

It would explain her skin color to those that could see it.

16. Likes , , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn grinned as Connor wriggled like a worm on a hook, but slowly grew bored with the game. "Ah...but if its about male corsets, you would need male volunteers. Though I am sure female participants would garner more attention." She said with a little chuckle, but didn't press any further really other than a comment to bring that line of discussion to a close. Letting it drop.

Quinn winked at J.C. nodding twice in agreement. It had been to long, and they would remedy this immediately. She would see to it. "It's as good as done." She assured him with a warm smile. No matter how busy she got, her nearest and dearest had to come first.

Quinn nodded to Mable with a little laugh. "Now that sounds right up my alley! With Winter almost here, the nights are longer as well. So helpful these days." She replied to the invitation. Accepting it. "I've been wanting to check out the farm for about six months now, but keep getting distracted by work related meetings that needed my immediate attention." Yeah..there had been plenty for the Shadow Priscus to deal with lately.

Quinn was glad she fell enough under the radar that the cops weren't a problem for her. There was also the fact that their Prince forbade them from being fed upon which led largely to Kindred being on their best behavior.
    She laughed along with Circe tho. She could sure appreciate a good turn of hilarity for the cops to deal with. Broke up their nights of soul crushing bullshit they had to deal with. "I dunno but I bet they will be talking about that incident for years to come. Cheers to that triumph!" She held up her glass and drained it. Her scrutiny on the 'fairy' as she classified herself intensified at her insistence on dinner for dinner. Sounded fair to Quinn and made her grin slightly, though a bit of that predatory instinct showed itself. "Quite a fair trade, Mary. In my case my bark is mostly just bark, but my bite, well that is something else entirely. Definitely worth a few dinners in trade I would say though. It tends to tire people out."

18. Likes , liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"The women are for my enjoyment, not that of the class." The haunt says, matter-of-factly. "I'm sure I could be one of the male models, but someone has to tighten it down." They're complementing him in a round about way, but he's catching them. "N’fheadar cé a bheidh ann?"

His gaze then shifts to Mable. "If you would like, I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two. I haven't been a boxers in what feels like a century." In fact, it's been nearly a century and a half. He keeps his skills sharp, but there's been no improvement in some time.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread