DISPLAYED
Aug 31, 2009 : Breakfast at the Boarding House
(2110) Seating area around Jennifer
Oct 8, 2021 - Oct 25, 2021
The Wood, the Wells, and the Words
Oct 8, 2021 - Oct 29, 2021
(2110) Jacque's Orbit
Oct 15, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap notices the newcomer, overhears as the Priscus Durant engages with him. He notices too how she's introducing herself these days, all to the good.

He bows low to The Prince when she enters.

He sees and hears Mister, no Pastor Wells as he approaches Mable and Dirt Nap reflects he's in a similar situation, the leader of a Covenant without much in the way of followers.

He overhears Wei Lin explaining that her last name isn't 'Lin' and that it's 'Carter' instead, and wonders what she might be playing at.

Finally, he decides for the time and place, the best would be to join Pastor Wells and Hierophant Wood in their council, if they will have him. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

[/QUOTE]

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled at the way he put that. He enjoyed his membership to the Lance. When was the last time she ever contemplated enjoyment and covenant in the same sentence? Never. Is the answer.

Quinn nodded in understanding. She occasionally traveled outside of the domain herself. "I see. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. He hasn't arrived yet, or I would introduce you." She assured him he didn't miss the Seneschal. It was still early in the evening after all.

Quinn noticed the nod to her from Jennifer and Quinn gave her a deep nod, and paused there to hold that for a moment. Giving Jennifer the respect she deserved as a Priscus and a Kindred of Quality. The smile she gave her was because of their friendship and alliance.

A moment later the Prince entered. Quinn swept down into a low curtsy, lowering her body and head simultaneously, holding that pose for several human heartbeats, until she was sure it was unmistakable. As she came up she checked out her outfit, liking the way her tats stood out with the neutral coloring. Cain was also noted.

She engaged Vincenzo while keeping close tabs on Conner's foray into politics. She knew he had expressed some reservations, so keeping all that in view was in her best interest. Trust...but verify.

4. Likes Ruach, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Like a wave, the Kindred of Sacramento bend their backs to bow or lower themselves to curtsy to the Prince. Most – like Ms. Clark, Mr. Jake, Ms. Sanchez – hold the position as long as one could to show great respect. Vincenzo bows and holds it for the perfect length of time.
    Dirt Nap, Conner, Mable get glances and polite nods afforded to their status in the domain.

Vincenzo recognzies Conner and gives a deeper nod.
    Vincenzo straightens and gives an apologetic smile to Quinn Durant . He is not an attractive man – far from it. His face is pockmarked from life. His head is buzzed to nearly bald; his face is all lines. His hands are rough and calloused, although carefully manicured for the evening. Yet he holds himself with dignity, and treats the Mekhet Priscus with respect, after an apologetic gesture for why he postponed answering her to show respect to the Prince.
    “I would appreciate the introduction, Priscus Durant. I am considering making the move here. I have heard it is a stable Domain. I have been staying in San Diego of late, although I visit Phoenix as need be.
    May I inquire if there are many Kindred who are Unaligned in Sacramento, Priscus Durant?”

A polite smile.

To the right of these two, the trio of Ms. Clark, Mr. Jake and Ms. Sanchez’ Beasts are all cloaked. Ms. Clark is an attractive, tall Blonde. Ms. Clark moves to speak with the gentleman Vincenzo had been speaking with. You can overhear him introduce himself as Mr. Royce Waldorf of the line Daeva, popped in for a visit from San Francisco. Perhaps he may stay, if her Grace, the Archon, permits. Ms. Clark shares that she is also of line Daeva, and shall point out her Grace, Duchess Twist, Priscus of the Daeva, the Archon of Sacramento.

Ms. Clark’s friends, Ms. Sanchez and Mr. Jake, take a seat at the seating area and speak quietly to one another. Observing.
    In the next moment, another Kindred walks inside the Elysium. He pauses to bow to the Prince with all due respect. Then he repeats this to the Mekhet Priscus and the Nosferatu Priscus. The gentleman is white - haired, respectable looking. His cufflink jewels suggest his clan is Ventrue. He is BP 4. Connor recognizes the Kindred as Mr. Anthony Hoyle, of the line Ventrue. Mr. Hoyle is known to have been around Sacramento in the 40s, although he then moved to New York for a few decades. Supposedly training a protégé, the rumors say. Mr. Hoyle has been seen in the background of Sacramento from 1970 onward.

Attention Wei Lin, anyone with interest in San Francisco, information on Royce Waldorf.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Of course, Madame." He says to Wei Lin. "I certainly hope you find Sacramento to be as fruitful for you as it is for me."

The haunt bows deeply to Alessandra as she enters, the beast with her causing him to give a wider berth than he usually would. With that out of the way, he moves over to the seating area near Jennifer and takes a seat, not wanting to leave his Mentor when there were plenty of opportunities to prove himself worthy of moving through Manumission. "Seems to be a great deal happening tonight." ​He says to the Lady Notary.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

As the Prince entered, the attendees of the Court expressed their various greetings, Wei Lin among them offering a deep curtsy. As she lifted her eyes, she noted the Hell Hound, her eyes softening as she looked over the beast, the urge to pet it strong even as she knew it would probably end up with her arm being bitten off.

The tenderness of her thoughts broken with the eerie sound of Jennifer's voice. It's hard enough to keep one's cool at such gatherings sometimes, and now with such a sound constantly grating on Wei Lin's ears, she found her patience getting tested even further. Dirt Nap would be so happy, wouldn't he?

As the Haunt's Priscus moved away, there was a big part of Succubus wanting to have nothing further with the woman. Exactly why Wei Lin planned to do the exact opposite of that, to follow the woman to the seating area; yet her sensitive ears picked up a familiar name and a familiar voice from the other side of the room.

Royce? and lo and behold, it is him, in the flesh.

"Mr. Waldorf?" she called, walking to the man and an unfamiliar woman with him and smiling, delighted by the meeting. "Good evening. I never expected to meet you here, of all places. And you think of staying, too?"

Her voice tinged with an unmistakable joy of meeting a Cousin that couldn't be dampened even by her Beast's instinctive revulsion with the older predator. She turned to the woman with interest, "Hello, my name is Wei Lin Carter, but please, just call me Wei Lin. It is a pleasure to see more of our Clan here."
    BP: 2

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The dark eyes of the Savage observe the room, who was talking with who, who wasn’t present and who was.

Each was telling in its own way.

It appeared there were new Daeva in the Domain, which should make Twist happy. But were they worthy Kindred? That remained to be seen.

The Kindred with white hair caught her attention, mostly due to his Beast. Weaker than hers, but still powerful in its own, weak, way.

Standing, she makes her way over, Cain at her side, ready to tear apart anyone who tempted fate.
    When one is Prince, one doesn’t worry about stopping a respectful distance. It was her Domain, her Elysia. Her Beast snarled in anger at being this close to the weak one. It demanded Ale make a example of him and show what weakness got. But she didn't.

Buona serata.” Greets the Italian, a hint of a smile on her lips.
    Seryna
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

12. Likes Ruach, , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack made his way into court proper, once again dressed in a suit adorned with amethyst cufflinks that matched a tie bar. Everything was neatly pressed and positioned as it should be, and the face of his Rolex was perfectly centered on his wrist. The familiar pull of his beast, both whimpering with cowardice from the alpha while eager to nip at the other, weaker beasts. It reminded him yet again of the futility of evenings like this- pretending like the thing inside wasn't there, laying in wait to seize control.

He glanced over those in attendance before bowing deeply to Alessandra, ensuring he held until he was seen. From there he nodded to Hazelton, then slightly shallower to Quinn as the fellow Priscii of the Domain.

Having paid his respects, Jacque hovers around a few social circles exchanging small talk and pleasantries, keeping a keen ear on some of the newer faces.

Blood Hunt:

14. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn observed Vincenzo's apologetic smile, or would that be more of a self conscious one? Like he failed to meet some expectation she may have of Ventrue looking attractive or something. Kindred are what they were in life, and Quinn didn't find that off putting, but she supposed some would. It was always curious how some Kindred reacted to her raw looks.

"All the more souls to bring back to the warm embrace of the church?" She asked in lieu of an answer. After all he hadn't joined their court, had he? Why would she give specific demographics of unaligned Kindred in the domain? She watched him with a bemused smile, and before she could dig in a bit more the Seneschal arrived. Quinn dropped into a low curtsy, her head bowing in a graceful motion, as she observed the courtesy afforded him. She held that pose until she was sure it was observed, and rose.

"Perhaps your move to Sacramento is blessed already." She nodded to Seneschal Jack. "The Seneschal is in attendance this evening. Come on, I will facilitate the introduction to your potential Priscus Mr. Vincenzo." With that being said, she would walk a bit ahead of Vincenzo in the direct orbit of the Seneschal, her gaze never wavering from the Seneschal. A not so subtle hint that she wished to engage, but allowing the Seneschal to attend at his leisure.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

As the Seneschal entered, the faceless masses again pay their respects with bows and lowered heads. None as deep as one to the Prince, nor as long, yet expected by one respected in the Domain of Sacramento.
    Alessandra Antinori was given a proper bow by the white – haired kindred as she approached.
    “Good evening, Prince Antinori. How does the evening find you?”
    The gentleman is white - haired, respectable looking. His cufflink jewel color, a purple tanzanite in a square cut, suggest his clan is Ventrue. The clothing is middle of the line, expensive enough to be respectable, yet nothing extravagant. He is BP 4. Alessandra may recognize him, he was one of the faceless masses when she had first come to town.
    “I am Mr. Anthony Hoyle, Unaligned of the line Ventrue. Childe of Lord Adorjan Murray, Interpreter of the First Estate, of New York. Childe of Lady Advocate Olivia Murray. Childe of Lady Interpreter Ultana Ó Muireadhaigh of Craigavon.”

He spoke respectfully, at a carefully measured pace. He had no accent, sounding typical of someone from the Mid-West. No strong dialect inflection. He paused here to give a proper bow to Seneschal Jack, held to the appropriate depth.Mr. Hoyle is known to have been around Sacramento in the 40s, although he then moved to New York for a few decades around 1950. Supposedly training a protégé, the rumors say. Mr. Hoyle has been seen in the background of Sacramento from 1970 onward. Mr. Hoyle straightened and gave Alessandra his whole attention.

“Quite a nice showing." He glances about towards Vincenzo and then with a look the gentleman with Priscus Durant. His eyes return to the Prince.

Wei Lin noticed Mr. Royce Waldorf was dressed neatly, in quality clothing that suggested some money. Dark grey expensive suit with amethyst cuff links and a matching tie bar were his accessories. The tie pattern was grey, silver and purple interlocking chains, well made. The man gave the Seneschal a respectful bow first, then responded to Wei Lin.
    “Ms. Wei Lin.”The fellow Ordul Dracul gave a slight nod of acknowledgement. “I had not expected to meet you here. How are you finding Sacramento?”
    He looked at Wei Lin with interest for a moment, looking for any details that could contain messages in her accessories.
    “I don’t suppose that you have met the Grand Wyrm?”

The Ventrue has excellent domain awareness and as the others bow and curtsy to Seneschal Jack, Vincenzo responds with alacrity. Vincenzo gave a small nod to Quinn, a cue that he had heard Priscus Durant.
    “My last stay in Sacramento was a few days in July. I departed just after the July Formal Court.” A pause and a knowing look, expression somber at the events that had transpired at the Court.
    “I intend to stay a bit longer. I hope to make myself useful.” Stated simply. The man follows Quinn’s gaze to Jack. At the Priscus’ ‘Come on,” the Ventrue adjusted his suit jacket and followed the brunette over towards Jack. He moved with an easy confidence. As they approach the Seneschal, he lowers his head briefly as a show of respect towards the Priscus of Lords.
    Jacque

Wei Lin is up, as others are in side threads

18. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last