Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Circle of creation
    The Circle of Creation is the gathering hub for all Pentacle mages in the Sacramento Consilium, with chapter houses for all five Orders inside.

Located east of Sacramento and far outside the prying eyes of the inner city, the Circle of Creation awaits the mages of Sacramento. Despite being a replica of the Westminster Abbey, the sleepers who come by never seem to notice it. The wards built into the structure have made sure of this. To all but the Pentacle the Circle is essentially invisible, ensuring the safety of those who enter and engage with one another. Whether it had always been here for the Awakened was hard to say now, but it was the site that the Awakened gather to mingle and discuss official matters.

Today is for official business. The Awakened gather to announce, discuss, and deliberate on the most pressing issues facing the concilium. In this light the Circle is almost imposing, as it's enormity and importance seem to accentuate the gravity of the issues the Awakened face. Today maybe a day for heated debate and final judgment. For proclamations and newfound awareness. Ultimately though, today is what the Awakened choose to make of it.

Please read this for information on Consilium, Sanctuary, and the differences. Come here to be Recognized!

As a reminder, Consilium is the official meeting but business should not be handled until after the first seven days. This is to give everyone a chance to enter the thread without missing anything. After seven days the thread is closed to new arrivals and the official business may commence.

• Member of the Caretakers.

2. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Corn arrives dressed in somber colored clothes. He doesn't have spells active and he seems in a good mood.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

4. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora strolled in, dressed to the nines. Cause even though she wasn’t a Councilor anymore, she could still look good.

It was her red suit, a suit tailored to her body. Did it make her stand out? Sure. Did she care? Not at all. She was here to observe and make sure things were going well.

And maybe, for her, it was an excuse to see someone. And the thought made her heart dance a bit in her chest as she walked in.

Spotting Corn, she offers him a smile, “Hey, how's it going?”

6. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Months of inactivity that certainly don't contrast with his disposition. Indeed, he's found out he enjoys the quiet and pensive hours of study.
    The Guardian approaches the circle, after bowing his head in deference, he advances toward the central nave.
    "Hello", he says politely.

8. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle enters the Circle for her first Consilium as an official Mage of Sacramento. She's been to similar functions before in her hometown, but here she truly was her own Mage. Whatever successes or mistakes she makes here are her own. As it should be.

The Mastigos is dressed formally in pants, blazer, and blouse walks in with a beaming smile. She nods to Corn and Aurora.
    "Hello Corn; Aurora." Her fellow Mystagogues. "How are things? Married life treating you well, Corn?" She says with just a hint of cheekiness. She'd leave it up to Corn to make the gentlemanly answer.

The third figure she thinks she might've seen at the last Circle gathering, but a tingle in the back of her head keeps her from picking up any details in her memory. Maybe magic? There was a lot going on that day. "Hello! I don't think we've met. I'm Belle." She offers a friendly wave, though the man appeared even through the haze to be the the strong, silent type.

10. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Has Crystal been slacking when it came to visiting the Circle lately? Yes. But he had been busy elsewhere: the Mysterium, new Warlocks and a Cabal-to-be kept him reasonably involved in Sacramento's Awakened matters. Yeah, he kinda thought this through because today he wanted to announce his interest in the position as Councilor.

Right before they'd announce the city's sole Cabal. Which consisted of three Councilors and Mr. Sunshine-boy himself: Kaze. Yeah, that'll be fun.

The Mastigos came dressed for the position he wanted: the black Alexander McQueen suit had a golden-glittery snake embellished onto it and his custom made Dr. Martens mirrored that golden detail on the tip of their steel hardened caps. A bit on the nose for the Iron Gauntlet? Maybe, but if there ever was a time to show edge, it was today.
    He strut into the circle and immediately thanked his fashion intuition. Besides Corn and Winter people definitely weren't pulling any punches when it came to attire. Belle looked decent, but damn - Aurora nearly stole the show. The Guardian was greeted with a polite nod. "Winter, I hope you're doing well." And that was that.

His Order colleagues? They got the bright smile he was known and loved for. "Corn, glad to see you in a good mood. I guess we'll hear why that is soon enough? Aurora! Damn. Do I really need to say more?" Towards Belle he turned a bit more somber however. "Heya, can I talk to you over there?" He waved his head towards another empty pew and moved over there. Of course privacy was an illusion in the splendid acoustics of the Circle, but that didn't mean he couldn't make the attempt. "So, hope Sacramento's been treating you well? Listen, I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page here. I'd like to announce my application for Mastigos Councilor today and didn't want to do that without checking in on you first. Has your view changed since last time we met?" Because today would be difficult enough - he'd have to eliminate every possible problem up front. Plus, it never hurt to actually consider the voices of other Warlocks when you actually wanted to speak for them.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze arrives dressed as usual in a leather jacket, plain gray cotton shirt and black trousers and athletic shoes.

"Hey, everyone!" Kaze says cheerfully waving towards Corn, Aurora, Belle, Crystal and Winter.

He grabs a seat up front.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

14. Likes Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai walked into the circle. He had a solomn look about him. The Moros carried a clip board and a pen and he stood for a moment taking in the gathered people. Mentally marking who was present.

He offered a polite smile to the crowd as a whole and quietly walked to a lonely corner without a word. A clear indication he was seperating himself from the others in a display of politicking at it's finest.
    • Member of the Caretakers.

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Corn made a polite nod or wave to the arriving mages. To Aurora he smiled back. "Daduche Aurora, always a pleasure. I think that red suit suits you best."
    Belle joins in and Corn replies to the small talk "Married life is ... very much like engaged life under the same roof if I am being honest, Belle. After the dust settled we found ourselves drifting towards our previous routine. My cooking is as good as it was according to my wife and we still watch the same kind of shows and meet with the same couples of friends. I am secretly watching youtube videos and practicing cooking the past week so I can at least change something: Impress her with my cooking skills! I thought to prepare some difficult dish to impress her but that would be of benefit once. So, instead, my aunt sugge... I mean I decided totally by myself to get tips for our everyday cooking so I can simply be a better cook. "
    Was this what Belle wanted to hear? Perhaps, perhaps not. But Corn was no stranger to small-talk - he is among sleepers most of his time after all - and she asked first.
    Crystal showed up and Corn said "Dressed to a T... I don't think I have any particularly good news. Some things are in the works, but nothing concrete. I am just in good enough mood these days. Life has been kind to me so far. "
    Once the Mastigos news were brought up, Corn (after Belle answered) would say "Wow. You see, now I DO have a particular reason to be in good mood. I hope your ambitions are met with success."

" @Kaze ! Long time no see, friend. Want to go grab a coffee at some time? Chat and stuff? "

Corn waved at Mordenchai but the other moros seemed a bit more distant today. "Is everything fine with Eulogy ? " He asked.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

18. Likes Ruach, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx made her way down the corridor and into the meeting room for the Circle. Her outfit was almost indistiguishable from any other time she was on council business - her form-fitting red top and loose black combat pants. With the cooling autumn temperature she had her leather trenchcoat covering her knives and pistol.

"Good afternoon everyone," she greets the assembled mages. There were too many to do by name, though she pauses on Crystal's peculiar outfit and Auoroa's suit, which makes her smile. Then again, the Arrow always had loved red. "I did not know you could get suits in that colour. I like it."

She moves to the front of the room, standing at ease and looking around the room. Councillor Eulogy was keeping himself separate - she remonded herself to speak with him. There was no sign of Puck, which she found curious. The Acanthus was usually already here.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

20. Likes Ruach, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread