Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque considered Dirt Nap's perspective and nods idly, "I can see that," He was Gangrel after all. "Part of how I was initially taught the work was observing change. I spent whole nights watching people in different settings: large groups, small groups and looking at each action and reaction. I don't know if that is required of all students, and I apologize if it is something you already have done." It had helped the Lord in different ways, so it was worth mentioning.

The Lord grinned at the cooking analogy for those who don't eat. "I find that is often the case for any power of the blood. Awakening it takes time and practice."

"Is there anything else I should know about the status of the Dragons or the work you've done since we last met?" Returning the meeting to business, albeit less formal given the relationship between the two.

Blood Hunt:

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at Jack's description of his observations of people. It was the same with him, though he suspected they learned different things for different uses from their observations.

"Thank you for mentioning it, sir."

Dirt Nap nods again when Jack talks about the often slow process of learning disciplines or as he calls it, 'power of the blood' which could apply to other things.

Dirt Nap hears what might be a dismissal, though a cordial one. Best to be getting while things are still cordial.

"I believe I've shared everything I should, Seneschal sir." Dirt Nap says, rising. "Thank you kindly, sir for your patience and your interest and encouragement. I appreciate it."

Thank you for a lovely and engaging scene as always! I am good to close whenever you are!

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque rose to his feet as well after sensing a conclusion to their conversation in Dirt Nap's body language. "Any time. Please feel free to reach out should there be any developments, or you find yourself needing some other assistance."

The offer was open-ended and sincere.

Likewise!

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread