Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
PrP Blood and Faith

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

The newspapers are alight with reports of animal attacks around the Sacramento area. Many are attributing the bodies strewn in the streets to a hungry or rabid mountain lion; but the intrepid Kindred can call it for what it is. Careless. Within the last week, four bodies have been found, flesh ripped and rent. The first may have been an accident, but this is beyond the mistakes of a Neonate learning to feed safely. Hunting parties are being formed among the Kine with the intention of finding and disposing of this threat to their safety. So far they are none the wiser. However, how long can we expect that naivety to last?

I'm looking for 3-5 players to respond to careless acts of feeding within the Domain. This plot will contain both Combat and Intrigue. Investigation is highly recommended, as well as the ability to defend yourself. Occult and Academics will be useful for extra plot information.

Plot will start after the close of The Raiding of Sacramento
    Last edited by Drakken; Sep 21st, 2021 at 12:30 PM.  Reason for Edit: formatting

2. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Conner would certainly be interested! Maybe working WITH the team for a change

4. Likes liked this post

Wei Lin is willing to get into some trouble in the new town.

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn, liked this post

Twist Scenes

Well, about time to get to doing something. Sign me up.

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Milton would be happy to contribute to the intruige/investigation portions, and will try not to get ashed when it comes to combat. That said, if other folks not currently in plots want a swing at this, I’m glad to step aside.

Wei Lin is going to the factory to canvas some workers. I think, with Endymion in tow.

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Milton and Wei Lin are, indeed, jumping into the mystery machine and heading down to the factory.

I'll likely post a glimpse detailing Milton's efforts to look into the victim's employers at city hall/with his financial contacts at some point as well. =)

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Conner will start with canvasing the crime scene with @Helen if she's up for it! If possible, he may also want to run a research Glimpse on Occult practices related to blood.

Twist Scenes

Yeap, ready to roll.

Per ST discussion; to see if Conner can glean more details from the roof disturbance.

1 success

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread