Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 18 of 29 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last

I definitely want to continue Most Touching Performance

2. Likes , Aeolus liked this post

All right, Drakken I think it'd be safe for you to give me an alternate - Dead Giveaway might be stored away for later use. But I'm sure we can get Viggo into any other plot.

Also, Orianna if you want in on any plot you can decide until the end of the year

Happy new year, everyone!

Drakken Viggo if you want to join another Plot, please let me know which interests you - even if the maximum Character count given by me is met, I'm sure we can squeeze an Arrow in.

Hmmmm coming in in the middle of post-situational research or an existing mystery sounds like he would be more of a detriment than an asset. I suppose he could slip into the other one, whose name I can't currently look up because I'm posting from my phone and I'll lose this post if I go to check it.

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Okay, it's been quite the ride - but the treasure has been secured! I repeat: the treasure has been secured!

The 'bad guy' (?) has gotten away, but at least you have no more blood on your hands. Aurora's wounds soon healed, but I wonder if anyone thought about picking up her designer coat from the cave floor?

You have an Artifact, which is currently also the anchor of a Ghost and has unknown properties. I won't tell you the cost of it until it's fully analyzed (which will take successes equal to twice its cost in dots and can be done over several scrutiny-sessions) and until it's been purchased it can't be used. Why? Because of Magic (and the rules)

If there are any questions or feedback for me going forward, feel free to post them here.

In any case: thank you for the amazing moments, the patience and the splendid RP!

Twist Scenes

I very much liked it.
    What I particularly liked was that being unprepared nearly got us bit in the butt. I mean, not having a flashlight was a big hit as we tried to use work-arounds or cellphones.

There are some issues built-in the WoD system as it is and the dice pools etc, but this is not the thread to discuss it.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

All right, that concludes the first act with a few potential avenues to follow.

If your character wants to do some research on their own they can do a research Glimpse - unless they have access to a more occult or specialized library, most researches will only make the rolls at an actual informative source easier (i.e. add bonus dice). Does any of your characters have access to special libraries or know someone? Do they know where they would look?

Maybe you want to find/visit one of the actors again - there were two victims who snapped out of it, two victims who remained in whatever's grasp.. and wasn't there a fifth one?

Keep in mind that a bit of time would pass between scenes, so you probably can't expect to find the thing in the theatre again. And poking around there there didn't produce anything else worth noting, but maybe there are no other ideas and you want to return there?

In short: please tell me (or discuss) how you would like to proceed in this

Xander Puck Shane Guru Xadun Phoenyx

10. Likes Ruach, Xadun, Xander liked this post

Puck Scenes

My first goal would be finding Malcolm and tracking his journey after the group left the theater. Given his injuries it would be easy to check both the hospitals and morgues to locate him. From there it's a matter of talking to him or getting a hair for some easy sympathy. We can use that to find the last position of the spirit and start tracking.

Question for the storyteller though, would it be possible to make XP spends mid plot in this instance? I was thinking about getting a Skill spec and Library for Spirits since they keep coming up and it's basically required for spirit summoning. Puck even has a good idea of where to start looking for pdfs if you and Crow are comfortable with it. It's cool either way, but I figured I'd ask since it sounds like we're regrouping mostly on our own terms.

Other then tracking Malcolm and getting a library started, I'm basically open to whatever the group is down for. It might be worth finding out if there's a Disciple of Spirit in the Concilium in case someone else gets possessed though.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

12. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post

I can set up a recap Scene at the Circle if everyone's okay with it. How much time would you say has passed?

Well, as per normal continuity rules: as much time as has passed between the day TH closed and the recap closes - so anything between 2-4 weeks.

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 18 of 29 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread