Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 14 of 29 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last

Belle has access to Dispel Magic at Prime 1, so she can attempt to Dispel. I just wanted to make sure we had the Rune recorded before attempting.

Question on that: can Dispel Magic be attempted as an extended roll with Mana spent for each extended roll? She can make the spend at Gnosis 2, just want to make sure I don’t jinx the system.

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

It can be attempted as a ritual cast, the mana doesn't have to be spent for each roll though. As long as the spell's mana cost is paid by the last roll, that's enough.

Keep in mind though that for a Gnosis 2 character the time for each roll of a ritual spell is 3 hours. Now, I'm not telling you how to spend your time - I'm just putting it out there

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

Also, at gnosis 2, you can only attempt two rolls; there's a house rule that we are allowed one ritual roll per dot in gnosis.

In my opinion (and Corn's opinion) a 6 hour ritual is not worth it in our case.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

If Aurora hears that IC, then she will respond IC

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Fedup, Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

If Aurora hears that IC, then she will respond IC
    That makes sense.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Sounds like a plan! I'm good with the current posting order if Corn wants to try the brute force approach. She'll probably throw in a good-old college try for the Dispel Magic.

BoxingUnicorn so more attempts at dispelling don't stack - if you want we can assume that Corn bashed into her second attempt (and we remember that Belle has one mana more than shown).

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

BoxingUnicorn so more attempts at dispelling don't stack - if you want we can assume that Corn bashed into her second attempt (and we remember that Belle has one mana more than shown).
    Absolutely! My apologies for missing that detail. I'll adjust Belle's Signature.

Don't worry, it's a big learning experience for all of us :P

Okay, then I'll remember that you don't have to spend 1 mana for the next improvised spell (as to not to confuse the tracker).

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

Orianna BoxingUnicorn Aeolus

My post in the IC didn't came up well. I had missed that Aurora went first and I had initially posted it as Corn going first. Realizing after the fact that Aurora wanted to go first, I scrambled back to edit the post and since we have a time window of just 5 minutes to do that, I frankensteined a reply that may not make perfect sense.

What I wanted to convey is that Corn would suggest that Aurora, as their big healer, shouldn't be the first to go down the hole in unknown territory and after saying that, he would go down the hole first. However, if Aurora said it was fine and had any issues with him trying to get past her, he wouldn't insist.

Apologies for the confusion, I hope this makes it clearer.

18. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 14 of 29 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread