Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

She nods. "It can be important. We all have acted without thinking on occassion. We are human. If you learned from the mistakes, then they still had value. If you are trying to be different, then you are striving. The Supernal is the Self - it has more than one meaning." Phoenyx watches him. "Choosing between lives is never easy. The exception is for us - for Arrows - is our own. We protect." She shrugs.

There is a small laugh. "There is no need to apologise. I enjoy this kind of discourse. Challenging beliefs forges them - or burns away those that cannot stand. It helps us learn - not just about another, but also ourselves."

The First Talon nods, still smiling. "Perhaps." She stands. "Thank you for joining me, Guru. I think I understand you a little more. Hopefully you found the experience similarly rewarding." There is a glance out of the window, and back to him. "I wish you luck with the Mysterium. I hope it provides what you are looking for. But if it does not, consider what we have spoken on. Or if you wish to consider these ethical dilemmas - the mind requires honing as mich as the body."

Looks like a good place to wrap. You good to close out?
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

This is the other reason he'd never joined an Order. There were pieces in them all that when presented in a certain way would appeal to him. It was practical, it made sense, it pulled at his love of philosophy and thought of all things. "Trying real hard." He muttered under his breath with a soft exhale, his foot a machine gun now. It was easy, you just told yourself you could do the same thing again but BETTER this time. And you're right back where you started. Because it was easy. "That's why I originally focused on the aspect of Life, I can protect by preserving."

"Some can see it as being disingenuous, I agree, sometimes it's good to challenge your views by adopting the lens of new ones. Not easy for me." He couldn't help but laugh the machine gun running stopping as he stood with her, trying to be polite. "I did, I'm always up for tea and philosophy feel free to send me a buzz whenever you're up for it!" A sad half smile at the mention of the Mysterium but a short, serious nod when she said to consider her words. He would, if he found the shoes didn't fit it was good to know he might fit elsewhere. "You're right, so we should definitely do this again." He offered a hand out to shake, fully expecting it to be rejected. "Sure I'll see you soon either way, rest of the cookies are yours. If you ever have a craving I'll add it to my list."

Yep I'm good to wrap. Thanks for being patient, great scene!

4. Likes Xadun, Aeolus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread