Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes a mock bow when Seraphina gives speaks the "regal" title of the punny Summer. As for the song, "Eh, just blame me if they're pissed. It was fun fer me, oh ho ho ho!"

"Hmm, well I'd probably get cut off of coffee from here again," she looks to Seraphina. And then just nods, knowing it is true, "So I can't play it here right now but ya can find it on Youtube easily enough. Think it was from a Japanese cartoon. It is fun ta see folks react ta the song," Circe is having a giggle fit at this point.

It was a interesting idea. "Well, as long as yer tank-ful enough ta give me a ride. Preferably over morning traffic, nestled on top fer the glorious crunch," reality or not it was fun to imagine bypassing traffic in such a fashion. Something for the movies or a cartoon show.

Circe let's out a fake gasp as she puts down the coffee, "Oh the no Sarah, she has learned yer secret identity. The Queen of Fashionable Barristas. Oh, nay, must have been mine own crown that gave ya away. Oh how can I take such shame?" Circe throws in plenty of dramatic gestures whilst talking. Then stops, "Seriously, how do ya accept shame? I'm such a shameless troll, oh ho ho ho!"

And Wei Lin was a voice actor? Huh, never met one before. Interesting.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods belatedly at 'Mary' and then to 'Sarah'.

"Well. Thank you kindly, Sarah."
    Dirt Nap says slowly, eyeing the halves of muffins. "No need to warm it, but I could stand a few more. Five, if you have 'em please, Sarah."

He actually chuckles softly to Wei Lin's questioning. "Eternity's a mighty long time." He says. "Can't say either choice appeals to me much. Restartin' every so often, I don't expect I'd learn or improve much."

He's quiet for a moment, and then says, "I don't expect it's up to me, and I'm fine with that."

He looks at Sarah and says, "I train horses and am learning the construction trade, right now."

4. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Then consider it a deal!” she declares with a laugh. “Then Mary will have to let you in on all the wonder that is Galactic Mermaid.” Just not as karaoke again. The Nix was in no way a prude, but it had been a bit much.

“That is a difficult question,” she begins, “do you think park garages allow them?” teases the Treasured.

Wait…Dirt Nap? The guys name was Dirt Nap? Surely that was a nickname or something.

Accepting the card, and after giving it a once over, she pockets it. “Me too! I love that it’s a lot easier to alter things from a thrift shop into the perfect outfit!” and laughs at the Queen comment. Though it hit closer to home than the girl would ever know.

Sapphires widen, “Oh wow! Really? That is so neat!” she gushes, “And I can see myself enjoying listening to you read a book.” She a good voice for it.

“If you wanted to play it again, I can setup a private party. Then you can invite who you want, and get to play the song again.”
    Seemed like a fair compromise.

Laughing, “Whatever shall I do?!” she exclaims to Circe.

Smiling to Dirt Nap, “Of course! Did you want them to go?” his answer would decide if she prepared a box or another plate.

What he said about restarting again rang true for her. Maybe it was because of what she was, but starting over had been her way of life for a while. “Well, I think it would help you get good a handful of things. Like maybe survival, or something along those lines. A chance to, in a way, reinvent yourself.” Which was always fun. But she liked who she was now.

“Horses?” she asks, “How fascinating! I don’t know much about them myself, aside from a few riding lessons when I was younger. But such magnificent animals, truly magical. Have you been doing that for long?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , , Ruach, Origins liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

"Japanese cartoon? You had me now, I'll look it up. And judging by the way you're giggling like a cartoon villain, it must be good." Nothing beats a little good-natured ribbing, and Mary looked like she'd appreciated it too.

"Oh, as much as I'd love to hear that blessed crunch, I don't think my bank account will survive the resulting damage payments." Nevermind me burning to death in the morning sun. "Unless you're paying, Mary, in which case consider it a deal."

Wei Lin scoffed in nonchalance at Sarah, before smiling. "Who needs parking garages? I'll just rent a whole warehouse! Nothing is too good for a my tank," as if it was a treasured pet and not a giant machine of destruction. Maybe both?

They nodded vigorously, already anticipating their future shopping trip. With somebody both so genuinely nice and knowledgeable as Sarah it should be a pleasure all around.

"And thank you. I do love my job." There might have been a little too much pride in their voice there. Just a touch.

"Oh and we'll be eating here, thanks, Sarah," they still had to talk about the Dragons business, no matter how pleasant Sarah and Mary were. Remembering that they were supposed to be paying, they offered their card to Dirt Nap.

Wei Liny listen to the various opinions, humming in consideration. "But what if you could retain your memories after the reincarnation? Just imagine, a fresh start with the trove of knowledge, and mistakes to learn from! You can live hundreds of lifetimes and learn something new in each one, building it all on the foundation of the past. Coincidentally, that is an extremely common trope in that reincarnation fiction I mentioned. I love the concept, truly." And they did. Was there something beyond death, the Final Death? Would they scatter into ashes never to return again, their knowledge, dreams and goals forever lost, or would they have another chance? They won't know until it happened, but hoping for the second option was far better in their eyes.

"I train horses and am learning the construction trade, right now."
    "As if you couldn't tell by his outfit," a whisper, theatrically loud, finished with a wiggle of their brows to Sarah. They had issues with fashion sense of their teacher, or rather the lack of it, and they sure weren't going to keep it quite. They had a green light on complaining after all.

"Mary, Sarah, it has been a true pleasure, but we still have things to talk about with this one," they pointed to Dirt Nap with a palm, "Sarah, we'll see each other soon, hopefully. Laoshi, I'll wait by the table."

And with a wave, they walked further into the shop to grab that table in the far corner.

BP: 2

8. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap looks a bit perplexed when Wei Lin hands him her credit card, almost as if he doesn't know what to do with it. He tentatively extends it towards Sarah.

"Pretty much." Dirt Nap says when Sarah asks if he's been training horse for long. "Was fixin fencing on a corral a while back, and found I had a knack for horses." He explains.

He nods to Sarah's comment about riding lessons. "Training the horse is the easy part. Training the rider is a mite more tricky."

Dirt Nap chuckles softly, and perhaps a little darkly in tone when Wei Lin expresses her exasperation with his work clothes. She's going to need to get some dirt under her fingernails and wear a pair of work overalls for a spell, he figures. That should get down to it. He thinks. When he knows enough to take some plumber jobs, she'll make a great plumber's helper. For now, some spelunking in the sewers seems like a good trial for her heart.

After the transaction is complete, Dirt Nap pockets the returned credit card, scoops up the muffins and heads over to the table Wei Lin selects. Time to break it to her, their next little picnic spot is going to be down in the sewers, feeding on a buffet of rats.

[/QUOTE]

10. Likes , Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya will see yerself Wei, that evil laughter fits that song," she assures Wei Lin.

"Impracticality aside, I am in favor of riding a tank," Circe nods sagely as the jests continue. "Just as soon as I earn a hundred million and a couple of presidential pardons." As for the Mermaids return to karaoke, "Fun Sarah! But a private party for such a short song? I'd hafta find tonally matching songs fer folks ta karaoke to. And take bets on whether they can sing them or just stand in shock, oh ho ho ho ho! I'll take any recommendations," this could go very badly or very well socially for the cafe.

As for clothes, "Eh, I dress fer lazy or business. Whatever with the former. The latter, custom suits me, oh ho ho ho," she inhales before sighing, "I've got a tailor."

Restarting and learning was a topic Lost had familiarity with. By necessity.

"Computer coding myself, with a LOT of side hustles," Circe smirks, "Ya could call me quite the hustler, fortunate fer you Mr. Nap I ain't a rustler." Hacking probably didn't count as such though. "I imagine the horses are much nicer ta look at then computer code," Circe's mood drops as she scowls, "Or figuring out which little bastard typo makes the whole thing not work over five pages of code."

She waves them off, "Have fun ya two," she sings out.

Then looks to Seraphina, "Not the oddest nickname I've ever heard. Cowboy, so probably a funny story behind him taking a dirty nap," the Larcenist muses to the Nix, "Think they're banging?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

A woman had been sipping coffee in the corner of the cafe, working on a laptop. At regular intervals, she was now looking at Wei Lin and Dirt Nap . The looks were subtle in the first few minutes as she looked at Circe and Seraphina with the same admiration or curiousity. Beautiful people attract attention. Now she was typing something with some urgency on her phone. She sipped the last of her coffee, killing a drink she has had refilled three times in the last forty minutes. The woman is about 5'9', tall and carrying about fifteen extra pounds. She stands, securing her laptop in her laptop case on her shoulder. She has an athletic build, wearing a jogging set in steel grey. Her straight, shoulder length blonde hair is layered around her face. She is passably attractive, yet not overtly beautiful.

She walks up to the counter, green eyes looking over the other patrons. They linger on Wei Lin, before she looks at the menu. She pulls out a credit card as she appears to make a decision.

1 success

1 success

14. Likes Origins, , Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing at Wei Lin, “Plus, a warehouse can double as extra clothes and boots storage!” sapphires quickly look to Circe, "Max doesn't need to know that." a wink added at the end.

She makes a mental note to ask Wei Lin about what audiobooks she had done later, the night is getting late.

But what she said next struck a little too close to home. Living hundreds of lifetimes. In some way, she had. The number of years she had been gone was numerous, the world had changed. She had to adapt and keep moving.

Blinking a few times, “I’ll look forward to hearing from you.” A new shopping buddy would be great.

Then a smile and nod to Wei Ins friend as they walked away. He had been interesting, quiet, but interesting.

Giggling, “Well Mary, you find the songs, and I’ll host the night. Could even make it a charity night, raise some money.” It was always fun to have different themes and ideas for that.

Then a hand was placed on her chest, and she looked hurt, “You have a tailor that isn’t me?” shock as her eyes widen, “Well.” But Circe knew Sera was just joking with her.

Then she almost chokes on her coffee at Circe’s question, “I,” pausing, “I don’t know.” It actually hadn’t crossed her mind. Looking after the two, “It does seem like an interesting relationship whatever it is.” Shrugging. “Oh, I’m sure we could all have weird nicknames with fun stories to them! A good way to get to know people though.” It causes you to ask about them.

A warm smile was offered to the woman as she approached the counter, this one was getting her fill of coffee it seemed. Sera offers her more coffee as well as a cookie or brownie. All fall themed!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes Origins, , , Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Uhh. Creepy. Why don't you just get out? Nobody wants to hear that creepy shit."
    The man sitting alone at his table responded. He seems unimpressed with Wei Lin.
    " Do that shit at your house."

The woman who spoke seems to huff, offended, when Wei Lin suggested not eavesdropping.

"This is a cafe. We can all see you and hear one another. It's not right!"
    The woman looks angrily at Wei Lin. The man she's sitting with crumpled a napkin, frowning at Wei Lin and Dirt Nap.

The blonde woman in grey was at the counter. Before Wei Lin's response, she gave a quick look to Sera. A bit surprised. Yet the smile lured out a matching smile from the blonde.

"Can I get a muffin to go? Whatever you think is good."

The blonde's cell phone chirps. The woman gave Sera an apologetic ​look and her thumbs typed a quick reply. " Sorry, friend in crisis. So, can I ask you, do you know these two? They're talking about really weird stuff."

She indicated Dirt Nap and Wei Lin. When Wei Lin comes back to the table, the blonde looks at Wei Lin. As though looking her over carefully.

18. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Yer jaw drops at the jingles, so in the charity bin yer bill will cringles," she laughs at the idea. Rude and helping, wasn't that fitting for Circe.

"My of course I do," her tone is faux defensive against Seraphina, "One can't always be sexy and beautiful. Sometimes ya need dour and business suits that are identical in their droneage."

And the laughter returns as Seraphina does indeed choke on the question. She sips her coffee, "Well better then getting a nickname like queen bitch, sugar feeder, or a mis-prounced foreign insult." She knew about that last one, having spent years answering to exactly that.

Circe doesn't even hesitate when the mundy comes up. She check's the blonde's derričre with a nod before looking to the case. "Hmm," she'd a better case but approved of the quality. Her's was better as it could secure a thermos. And oh my, that was sure killing the mode. "First time I've seen 'em is tonight, seemed nice enough ta me," she shrugs as even with her ears she wasn't listening in on what Wei Lin or Dirt Nap were saying.

Though if their conversation was confidential or criminal, then they were stupid for talking about it here. "Why do ya ask? Please tell me they aren't furry LARPers or stranger stuff."

20. Likes , pisces liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread